CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jussie Smollet

Cuntybaws

Guest judgetwi

Just got an e-mail from a friend in New Jersey. The title was “Wow....just fucking Wow!”

He reckons the Democrats have just handed the 2020 election to the Orangeman. Well I don’t know about that but this is truly astonishing. At least OJ and Whacko had to stand trial and it cost them a shitload more than $10,000 to wriggle out of it.

Fair enough no cunt died but if anybody thinks there is equality before the law, in any country, they need to get the shit flushed out of their tiny brains with a high pressure hose. 

God bless America.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Just got an e-mail from a friend in New Jersey. The title was “Wow....just fucking Wow!”

He reckons the Democrats have just handed the 2020 election to the Orangeman. Well I don’t know about that but this is truly astonishing. At least OJ and Whacko had to stand trial and it cost them a shitload more than $10,000 to wriggle out of it.

Fair enough no cunt died but if anybody thinks there is equality before the law, in any country, they need to get the shit flushed out of their tiny brains with a high pressure hose. 

God bless America

Sorry judge. I put my hands up to quote altering, but I couldn't not correct your last sentence.

Edited by Mrs Roops
Do Not Alter Quotes
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just searched cunts corner on there and there's one reference, saying that we're not as good as them, and then 30 posts, of their members listing their favourite songs... wankers.

They consider this place a very strange, hostile site. I got in touch with one of their moderators when that Smashing Cunt showed up here to complain about them letting their shit pass on to us - they banned him from their site immediately afterwards - apparently he was some well known troll over there. Messaged the same moderator again when Crab mentioned moving over there when I was in the cooler and got him banned from it too.

Honestly I don't even know if he was banning the same people I was telling him about - unless there's some behind the scenes coalition between the upper management of both sites - but he seemed to enjoy his work. That or it was just @Cuntybaws contacting me through completely unconnected email addresses to fuck with my head when I was in the cooler...

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've just had a quick look on 'isacunt' to see what that lot have to say about this little prick. Not a fucking thing. the corner really is the only place to go for 'this sort of thing'.

Is-a-cunt has the lowest Google pagerank and bad results in terms of Yandex topical citation index. We found that Is-a-cunt.com is poorly 'socialized' in respect to any social network. According to MyWot, Siteadvisor and Google safe browsing analytics, Is-a-cunt.com is a suspicious domain with mostly positive visitor reviews.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just searched cunts corner on there and there's one reference, saying that we're not as good as them, and then 30 posts, of their members listing their favourite songs... wankers.

Probably Honest fucking George, then, his shit got everywhere.

4 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Is-a-cunt has the lowest Google pagerank and bad results in terms of Yandex topical citation index. We found that Is-a-cunt.com is poorly 'socialized' in respect to any social network. According to MyWot, Siteadvisor and Google safe browsing analytics, Is-a-cunt.com is a suspicious domain with mostly positive visitor reviews.

No idea what you're talking about but it sounds clever 

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Just got an e-mail from a friend in New Jersey. The title was:

"Do you want to suck my dick, you Limey faggot?"

Really, Judge, for all your John Bull bombastic bullshit, you are quite the little Yankee fanboy.

You make me fucking sick.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"Do you want to suck my dick, you Limey faggot?"

Really, Judge, for all your John Bull bombastic bullshit, you are quite the little Yankee fanboy.

You make me fucking sick.

Even someone of your limited intelligence probably knows where the word “limey” comes from.

But did you know that it was known that the most effective method of preventing scurvy, at the time, was to drink lemon juice? However the government , as usual, wanted to spend as little money as possible on the people they stole it from so the Navy opted to purchase the much cheaper, but less effective, limes.

Therefore we could have been called “lemonseys” rather than limeys. Interesting fact don’t you think?

Hope you are feeling better soon.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Surely you mean 'cunts'?

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Even someone of your limited intelligence probably knows where the word “limey” comes from.

But did you know that it was known that the most effective method of preventing scurvy, at the time, was to drink lemon juice? However the government , as usual, wanted to spend as little money as possible on the people they stole it from so the Navy opted to purchase the much cheaper, but less effective, limes.

Therefore we could have been called “lemonseys” rather than limeys. Interesting fact don’t you think?

Hope you are feeling better soon.

I bow to your knowledge of all things naval, you salty arse-bandit.

Guest DrCunt
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I bow to your knowledge of all things naval, you salty arse-bandit.

Hang around enough docks and you pick up a few things, besides STDs.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

Hang around enough docks and you pick up a few things, besides STDs.

Doc, I hope you're paying attention to W(sl)ithers.  He seems to have oozed out of Frank's arse and is sniffing around yours.  

Guest DrCunt
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Doc, I hope you're paying attention to W(sl)ithers.  He seems to have oozed out of Frank's arse and is sniffing around yours.  

I'm brewing up a rancid earth trembler, I hope he enjoys the exquisite fragrance.

24 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You fucking useless boring cunt.  I have on file a p.m. from Eddie, stating that he thinks you are boring, humourless cunt, the worst on here, and have a walnut head. When you consider he is a chocco, and in need of friends, maybe you will realise what a sad wanker you are.

• Like 2