CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jussie Smollet

Cuntybaws

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

You fucking useless boring cunt.  I have on file a p.m. from Eddie, stating that he thinks you are boring, humourless cunt, the worst on here, and have a walnut head. When you consider he is a chocco, and in need of friends, maybe you will realise what a sad wanker you are.

Most people would find it uncomfortable to be getting support from Pen. How low will you go before you A. sort yourself out or B. Kill yourself?

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

No use old Wizzle trying he is dead already.

Not unlike your manhood!

You're one reason why I support readily available taxpayer funded abortion and neonatal euthanisation for dire cases.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

So you support state sponsored murder twice over.

Good evening Himmler.

In dire cases..like you and Pen.  Both of you should have been coat-hangered at 35 weeks.

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

In dire cases..like you and Pen.  Both of you should have been coat-hangered at 35 weeks.

You’re far too stupid to have been a Dr Mengele but I could have seen you as his thick semi-retarded assistant....a sort of blackshirted Igor with homo-sadistic tendencies.

Fuck off Igor Himmler.

16 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re far too stupid to have been a Dr Mengele but I could have seen  you a his thick semi-retarded assistant....a sort of blackshirted Igor with homo-sadistic tendencies.

Fuck off Igor Himmler.

Are you sure that Wizz is still breathing? I think that he drowned when he fell face first into Ape's plate of beans.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re far too stupid to have been a Dr Mengele but I could have seen  you a his thick semi-retarded assistant....a sort of blackshirted Igor with homo-sadistic tendencies.

Fuck off Igor Himmler.

Extraordinarily RATTLED!

LOL

Get fucked cunt.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I bow to your knowledge of all things naval, you salty arse-bandit.

Indeed. I am in great demand from your peaceful friends crossing the channel in their rubber boats.

Er..... I think you’ll find they are not over keen on arse banditry to be honest.

But I am sure that Libtards like you  can persuade them that the Qu’ran is a load of bollocks.

Good luck with that one! 😁

On 26/03/2019 at 23:51, Eric Cuntman said:

Sorry judge. I put my hands up to quote altering, but I couldn't not correct your last sentence.

@Mrs Roops. I've just noticed I received a warning for this. Considering that I clearly stated what I had done, and apologised to the OP, and that I altered the sentence, 'god bless America' to 'god bless African Americans', why did this warrant a warning for "abusive behaviour'? There was nothing malicious or abusive in what I did. Also, it's common for people to quote parts of other posts with deliberate omissions, is that not also an alteration?

@Frank you're an oily little grass.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'm bigger than God.

I've seen his nob

Perhaps, but as God is omnipresent he’s ( patriarchal assumption there) obviously seen yours. I’d keep my mouth shut if I were you Herr Oberst. 

Shalom

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Mrs Roops. I've just noticed I received a warning for this. Considering that I clearly stated what I had done, and apologised to the OP, and that I altered the sentence, 'god bless America' to 'god bless African Americans', why did this warrant a warning for "abusive behaviour'? There was nothing malicious or abusive in what I did. Also, it's common for people to quote parts of other posts with deliberate omissions, is that not also an alteration?

Get over yourself.  You've had a warning, so what,  you soppy fucking lightweight.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No one has "grassed" you up. The no quote altering rule was introduced because such behaviour was once endemic on the forum - sometimes there would be pages of quote altering, none of which was amusing except to the punter doing the altering. If I had let it through then every other chancer who likes to push boundaries would try it on.