CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Square Mile

Last Cunt Standing

• 3 months later...
On 24/02/2019 at 19:33, Decimus said:

They're the natural enemy of every Englishman worth their salt. I can forgive Spotto in this instance as he's Welsh.

Couldn't agree more Decs. I suggest we return to the period of the Napoleonic wars on the corner (like Hornblower where we win every battle) Withers could then be hung by the neck for espionage!

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

More effective than your taproom trollox eh?..

Panzbaby 

But nowhere near as effective as a craftily placed bomb, blowing the shit out of whoever is in the wrong place at the wrong time, so beloved of your countrymen?

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

But nowhere near as effective as a craftily placed bomb, blowing the shit out of whoever is in the wrong place at the wrong time, so beloved of your countrymen?

Mmm...you should sellotape a mirror to yer broom handle n check under yer mobility scooter before ya heft yer portly frame onto its groaning springs jewdz baby

Panzbaby 

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mmm...you should sellotape a mirror to yer broom handle n check under yer mobility scooter before ya heft yer portly frame onto its groaning springs jewdz baby

Panzbaby 

That's probably not a bad idea. An Oirishman in flares and platform shoes, has been spotted in South London carrying a holdall. Special branch aren't to concerned due to him having an IQ of 40, the silly cunt will probably blow himself up by accident!

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

That's probably not a bad idea. An Oirishman in flares and platform shoes, has been spotted in South London carrying a holdall. Special branch aren't to concerned due to him having an IQ of 40, the silly cunt will probably blow himself up by accident!

We'd be doin ya a favour relieving you of your porcine legs..they'll only end up gettin ulcers and rottin off ya anyway

Panzbaby 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 05/06/2019 at 14:52, Major Cunt said:

Couldn't agree more Decs. I suggest we return to the period of the Napoleonic wars on the corner (like Hornblower where we win every battle) Withers could then be hung by the neck for espionage!

Is he a monkey?

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Useful information Pansy boy, no doubt gleaned from a lifetime of living amongst sub normal primitive savages constantly at each other’s throats.

I can’t see these remoaner cunts backing off so I fear dark times ahead. Therefore I will probably need to call for your advice in the near future. Hope you don’t mind?

Cheers mate

Guest Ollyboro

It appears Spotto has had several months to retract his assertion that "The fucking french are okay". 

He bases this opinion on the idea that the fucking French "like a drink and enjoy seeing the little man triumph". By this logic an alcoholic, with a shit accent, tossing a dwarf off for cider money is okay. 

And all this so close to fucking D Day.

10 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

We'd be doin ya a favour relieving you of your porcine legs..they'll only end up gettin ulcers and rottin off ya anyway

Panzbaby 

Well once the boy's inevitably find out about that freelance smack peddling operation, you'll be more concerned with your own after a kneecapping!

On 06/06/2019 at 23:02, Major Cunt said:

Well once the boy's inevitably find out about that freelance smack peddling operation, you'll be more concerned with your own after a kneecapping!

Im pleased to see that your ignorance extends not only to geography and politics and the boys but also the narcotics trade. May you end up being stabbed in an argument over whose bag of chips got the salt n vinegar

Panzbaby 

8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Im pleased to see that your ignorance extends not only to geography and politics and the boys but also the narcotics trade. May you end up being stabbed in an argument over whose bag of chips got the salt n vinegar

Panzbaby 

Paddybaby my ignorance covers many area's and subjects, as you so rightly covered. However even I could understand you throwing a potato product insult, due to your country's unfortunate past reliance on the crop. You should pop over for a visit before it's too late, aslong as maiming innocents isn't on the agenda. Chips are plentiful here and not a fantasy or delicacy!

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Chips are plentiful here and not a fantasy or delicacy!

Pansy boy has plenty of chips, most of them on both shoulders. Like a beggar in the street the Oirish say “God bless you soir” as we, via the EU, chuck a pound coin in their blanket. But behind the bonhomie and gratitude they resent and hate us for providing the shit they can’t provide for themselves. 

Then, like cunts, we turn around and say “fuck these scroungers, why are we giving these cunts our hard earned? Fuck ‘em.”

Pansy, the beggar, hates us for feeding him and then hates us for daring to take it away.

He’s fucked.

And he can get even more fucked I say.

23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Pansy boy has plenty of chips, most of them on both shoulders. Like a beggar in the street the Oirish say “God bless you soir” as we, via the EU, chuck a pound coin in their blanket. But behind the bonhomie and gratitude they resent and hate us for providing the shit they can’t provide for themselves. 

Then, like cunts, we turn around and say “fuck these scroungers, why are we giving these cunts our hard earned? Fuck ‘em.”

Pansy, the beggar, hates us for feeding him and then hates us for daring to take it away.

He’s fucked.

And he can get even more fucked I say.

The hatred is palpable here jewz baby ..let go of it before it eats yer soul..you n the major can help each other ..meet up n pull each others todgers chanting brexit means brexit over n over...that'll work....probably 

Panzbaby 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
12 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

We should have waited for y'all to dig an underground system and then booted ya out ...ah..ya live n learn 

Panzbaby 

We don’t do digging ourselves.