CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Global warming cunts

Guest N/A

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Keith Bennet will be 95% peat by now so should burn like a fucking cunt.   Manc cunts don’t start moors fires by accidentally having a barbq, they simple set fire to the cunt and watch. No accident.

That sounds dangerously close to an admission MC. 

Here, for no particular reason other than it’s the most Manc thing I could find at 6am, is a little clip to lighten your day.

Guest Poesklap
3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Here, for no particular reason other than it’s the most Manc thing I could find at 6am, is a little clip to lighten your day.

98DE18CB-1EC9-4F5D-B9F6-E3198E1B6A19.jpeg

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 00:48, Monumental cunt said:

If the past few days are the result of Global warming,   Bring it on !

Hands up those cunts who want to live in Grey, overcast, miserable, cold, damp Britain.

Im off to buy a car with a big V8 engine, a log fire for the house, a fridge with CFCs and a pallet of baked beans so I can fart methane all day.

i want to see 25 degrees on New Year’s Eve.

Joking aside, this planet of ours needs protecting. The Polar ice cap is the last of our problems.  From pollution, the dire state of our seas & oceans and our rivers through to vegetation, everything is at the point of no recovery.  Just as like Enoch Powel predicted, the same predictions  were made as few as 10 years ago about the state of our planet and its species, and within that time alone animals have become extinct and our first Bjorn's are all Vegans... The domino effect will be catastrophic, and I kid you not, entire countries (including our own) may be here one day and then gone the next.  The additional problem is that no cunt gives two fucks seriously enough to do jack-shite about it. None of us cunts will be here anyway in 40 years time, but the world itself in its current entirety probably has less time than that. Our only salvation is moving to higher ground upon the tip of Ben Nevis (to fuck with Snowdonia, I'd rather drown) or grabbing yourself a customised V8 with quad-carbs & Nitro-Boosters and changing your name to Max. 

awelsh_150520_2642_0001.1528291372.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove

21 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Joking aside, this planet of ours needs protecting. The Polar ice cap is the last of our problems.  From pollution, the dire state of our seas & oceans and our rivers through to vegetation, everything is at the point of no recovery.  Just as like Enoch Powel predicted, the same predictions  were made as few as 10 years ago about the state of our planet and its species, and within that time alone animals have become extinct and our first Bjorn's are all Vegans... The domino effect will be catastrophic, and I kid you not, entire countries (including our own) may be here one day and then gone the next.  The additional problem is that no cunt gives two fucks seriously enough to do jack-shite about it. None of us cunts will be here anyway in 40 years time, but the world itself in its current entirety probably has less time than that. Our only salvation is moving to higher ground upon the tip of Ben Nevis (to fuck with Snowdonia, I'd rather drown) or grabbing yourself a customised V8 with quad-carbs & Nitro-Boosters and changing your name to Max. 

One minute you're wishing painful death upon every dog on the planet, the next you're trying in vain to save it. What a strange moral compass you seem to portray, perhaps explained only by your desire to seek attention.

When sea levels rise and the floods come, do you have plans to convert your static home into an amphibious caravan?

Guest Erroreptile404

Wasn't this country and pretty much everywhere on the planet steaming hot tropical jungle millions of years ago anyway. It's a cycle, hopefully we're going back to the  jungle phase.

Edited by Erroreptile404
Well not hopefully..

14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes.... if global warming is occurring. why does everyone crap on about 1976 being the hottest summer ever.    Does that mean it’s now getting cooler????  Must be.

Weather like time is subjective. Everybody has there own sense of it. There is no scientific basis for explaining weather. They say its raining. Stick your head out of the wibdow its sunny and dry. It's all hocus pocus. 

38 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Wasn't this country and pretty much everywhere on the planet steaming hot tropical jungle millions of years ago anyway. It's a cycle, hopefully we're going back to the  jungle phase.

That's when you and your relatives were transitioning from water to land. The first "trans" 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

One minute you're wishing painful death upon every dog on the planet, the next you're trying in vain to save it. What a strange moral compass you seem to portray, perhaps explained only by your desire to seek attention.

When sea levels rise and the floods come, do you have plans to convert your static home into an amphibious caravan?

Try not to be daft.  You on the other hand would have died with the rest of the weak, the feeble and absent minded. 

Do you not realise, that every time you come on here, you're depriving your village of its idiot? 

Guest 'eavensabove
44 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You're already in it. 

4 minutes ago, Crab said:

That's when you and your relatives were transitioning from water to land. The first "trans" 

I know your gestation period was cut short, but there's nothing to be gained trying to make up for it now.

Fuck off you boring little tit

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I know your gestation period was cut short, but there's nothing to be gained trying to make up for it now.

Sorry Ratster, I thought it was quite funny, and have therefore given it one of my "the exception that proves the rule" likes.

I'll give you one too to make up for it

15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Who said the ice caps are melting? Have you been there?  It’s all a tall fucking story.  The uncomfortable truth is that the ice caps got bigger the past few years.

Thats why the cunts changed their story from Global Warming to Climate Change.    That’s like asking for £2 billion to study what’s the view outside going to be tomorrow.   I can tell you it will be different for a tenner £

cunts the lot of em.

If there is such a thing as 'global warming' how come my gas/electricity bill goes up every fuckin' winter, through trying to stave off the hypothermia?

57 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'm still not sure about you. 

7 minutes ago, cooze said:

If there is such a thing as 'global warming' how come my gas/electricity bill goes up every fuckin' winter, through trying to stave off the hypothermia?

Eh.... they put the prices up? 

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sorry Ratster, I thought it was quite funny, and have therefore given it one of my "the exception that proves the rule" likes.

I'll give you one too to make up for it

The trans remark clearly hit a sore point - probably Ratcum is in the half peeled banana stage. Wait to they turn it inside out and Ratcum has a new vagina. He will be ratty then. 

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, cooze said:

That was known as 'Global Freezing.'  It went out in 1980s. Have you not switched to BlackPower plc?

1 hour ago, cooze said:

Yeah, and I have to use more of it to keep the heating on, because Global Warming is a figment of gullible snowflakes imagination.

You are right about that as well. 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

That was known as 'Global Freezing.'  It went out in 1980s. Have you not switched to BlackPower plc?

I use newzpaper, kindling, then afew lumps of smokeless - is that what you're on about or are you a White Supremacist?

2 hours ago, ratcum said:

Tits aren't boring. 

Guest 'eavensabove
34 minutes ago, Crab said:

I use newzpaper, kindling, then afew lumps of smokeless - is that what you're on about or are you a White Supremacist?

I use Rizla, Ketamine, then a few rocks of crack. That's what I'm on, just about. I do lines of White too as well as Kashmiri Black, and so your guess is as good as mine at this time of the morning.   

Edited by 'eavensabove