CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Global warming cunts

Guest N/A

5 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Wasn't this country and pretty much everywhere on the planet steaming hot tropical jungle millions of years ago anyway. It's a cycle, hopefully we're going back to the  jungle phase.

I’m a cunt get me out of here

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Nobody's stopping you... lol

Indeed.  Everybody has been encouraging the cunt!  We all want him either gone or dead.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Indeed.  Everybody has been encouraging the cunt!  We all want him either gone or dead.

I've been away too long, Wizz. He was King Rollo before I got approved... What's Wad calling itself these days? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

I've been away too long, Wizz. He was King Rollo before I got approved... What's Wad calling itself these days? 

I can't be certain.  I know what I call it...intellectually stunted fucking cunt.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Blah blah blah

You're repeating every post you've ever made.

Nobody likes you, mate.  Accept it, and move on.  Hairygaybikers.com needs you.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're repeating every post you've ever made.

Nobody likes you, mate.  Accept it, and move on.  Hairygaybikers.com needs you.  

Wizard you are so much better than that, to quote the Right Hon Javid Home Secretary. Otherwise, just fuck off back to Dorothy's fairy land of Oz. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Crab said:

Wizard you are so much better than that, to quote the Right Hon Javid Home Secretary. Otherwise, just fuck off back to Dorothy's fairy land of Oz. 

Crabbie, when I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Stay off my side!

On 01/03/2019 at 20:58, Wizardsleeve said:

Brendan says "DIE YOU CUNT!" 

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Crabbie, when I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Stay off my side!

Crabs attach themselves to succulent Wizard sides. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Crab said:

Crabs attach themselves to succulent Wizard sides. 

Since we have had a topic about American tele created today, allow me to reference Deadliest Catch.  

The F/V Wizard catches crab and in turn, they get consumed and converted into steaming lumps that get flushed into the sewer.

Your future is not bright at all.

The glorious leader Mrs Wizzlepeas has decreed there will be no dissidence and all his little fairy followers will be on message. He has probably asked himself. What would my hero Dr. Evil do to get rid of this KB cunt!. Little  mini me eavens sat on his lap agreeing with every word, smoke belching out of his ears. Dear oh dear. Try to do better boys cos gayhairy bikers .com is starting to look more of a challenge if this is all you pair of Jurassic Cunts have got. Oh don’t forget to go fuck yourselves, once you’ve finished fucking each other 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♂️

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The glorious leader Mrs Wizzlepeas has decreed there will be no dissidence and all his little fairy followers will be on message. He has probably asked himself. What would my hero Dr. Evil do to get rid of this KB cunt!. Little  mini me eavens sat on his lap agreeing with every word, smoke belching out of his ears. Dear oh dear. Try to do better boys cos gayhairy bikers .com is starting to look more of a challenge if this is all you pair of Jurassic Cunts have got. Oh don’t forget to go fuck yourselves, once you’ve finished fucking each other 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♂️

Sorry I don’t do favours. This little self styled gay mafia bunch of fuckers thought they could Cunt me off every time I posted anything. Well Fuck them. Pathetic wankers. They know who they are.And if I can’t handle their inane primary school level crap then I am    not worthy of existing on the same planet as these twats                   Your faithfully obedient admirer       KB

Clearly RATTLED!

You whinging little faggot, you're on a site called Cunts Corner, where the entire purpose is slating people, and your bawling your fucking eyes out about having the piss taken.  If you're going to go Chernpbyl every time somebody takes a shot at you, you clearly don't belong here.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, King Billy said:

How did you know? Your psychic powers are almost as impressive as your physical and mental deficiencies 

You're not the first who has reacted like you are to simple ridicule and mockery.  You don't have much time left, Billy.

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Clearly RATTLED!

You whinging little faggot, you're on a site called Cunts Corner, where the entire purpose is slating people, and your bawling your fucking eyes out about having the piss taken.  If you're going to go Chernpbyl every time somebody takes a shot at you, you clearly don't belong here.

Yeah you got me. I guess your just too smart for me 🤮 I’m enjoying it mate I ain’t crying Im having a laugh.

Guest DrCunt
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're not the first who has reacted like you are to simple ridicule and mockery.  You don't have much time left, Billy.

I agree completely, Wiz, he's a novice on a triple black diamond slope and there are trees and rocks ahead.

The only good thing that can be said about the latest crop of newcomers is that they make Jazz look rational.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yeah you got me. I guess your just too smart for me 🤮 I’m enjoying it mate I ain’t crying Im having a laugh.

As if that response isn't completely predictable and boring.  Better re-read your posts from the my self titled, taking the piss out of myself thread, which I conveniently quoted for you here.  You're not having a laugh, you're taking it all far too seriously, and that is why you're on the ropes.