CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Global warming cunts

Guest N/A

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He’s a midget gem

I like it when they ride those childrens toy bikes. And they always (look like) they are enjoying themselves. Strange that. 

4 minutes ago, Crab said:

I like it when they ride those childrens toy bikes. And they always (look like) they are enjoying themselves. Strange that. 

Eric’s not confident enough to get on them yet. And also Wizz doesn’t want to leave any bloodstains on the seat in case anyone starts putting 2+2 together and works out what they’ve been doing in Eavans’s shed on the allotment

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Eric’s not confident enough to get on them yet. And also Wizz doesn’t want to leave any bloodstains on the seat in case anyone starts putting 2+2 together and works out what they’ve been doing in Eavans’s shed on the allotment

Is crab your only friend? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

We're performing a public service.  We round up utterly worthless oxygen wasting wastes of human DNA, like yourself, take them apart with a chainsaw, then dispose of them in an industrial incinerator.  Just stay where you are, we'll be round to collect you in due time.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/03/2019 at 11:31, The Bishop said:

So you are not denying that climate change is happening?

Climate change happens every day the fucking weather changes.  Scientists have been lobbying for our tax payers money to spend on a fruitless life’s work to tell us the weather changes.  No shit Sherlock.

Its all bogus. A waste of fucking money. A con trick.

its just like the millennium bug, fucking billions spent on a dick heads comment the year 2000 would mean all computers would malfunction.  Another bogus waste of tax payers money.

weve had many I’ve ages and melts previously back in pre history.  No cars or factories involved.  Funny that !

On 01/03/2019 at 17:13, cooze said:

If there is such a thing as 'global warming' how come my gas/electricity bill goes up every fuckin' winter, through trying to stave off the hypothermia?

Just die you old cunt, do us all a favor.

On 01/03/2019 at 16:16, Crab said:

Weather like time is subjective. Everybody has there own sense of it. There is no scientific basis for explaining weather. They say its raining. Stick your head out of the wibdow its sunny and dry. It's all hocus pocus. 

Agreed.  But you are still a fucking Massive cunt.

On 01/03/2019 at 15:37, EreptileDysfunction said:

Wasn't this country and pretty much everywhere on the planet steaming hot tropical jungle millions of years ago anyway. It's a cycle, hopefully we're going back to the  jungle phase.

I’d rather be skiing off the top of  meon hill in Chipping campden thanks.   Bring on an ice age.

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Climate change happens every day the fucking weather changes.  Scientists have been lobbying for our tax payers money to spend on a fruitless life’s work to tell us the weather changes.  No shit Sherlock.

Its all bogus. A waste of fucking money. A con trick.

its just like the millennium bug, fucking billions spent on a dick heads comment the year 2000 would mean all computers would malfunction.  Another bogus waste of tax payers money.

weve had many I’ve ages and melts previously back in pre history.  No cars or factories involved.  Funny that !

It was very real and the fact the new millennium came and went without too much incident was a testament to the work that was carried out. Plenty of software developers had to send out patch discs and CD rom's to correct the fault.

As for the fraudulent claims of climate change, we'll just have to mark that down as a gigantic hoax perpetuated by 99% of the scientific community. After all, they've convinced us that the earth is not flat. 

• Like 1

On 14/03/2019 at 11:10, Mrs Roops said:

It was very real and the fact the new millennium came and went without too much incident was a testament to the work that was carried out. Plenty of software developers had to send out patch discs and CD rom's to correct the fault.

As for the fraudulent claims of climate change, we'll just have to mark that down as a gigantic hoax perpetuated by 99% of the scientific community. After all, they've convinced us that the earth is not flat. 

Isn’t it?

• 3 years later...

Pissing it down for four days straight, temperatures so low I came close to putting on the fucking heating in May, and the only thing sunny in the country is Bender's bus to the Mencap centre.

I'd like to see the Thunberg cunt spend the next week in a tent on Dartmoor. Her frozen corpse would be a delicious fucking irony.

Tree hugging cunts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Pissing it down for four days straight, temperatures so low I came close to putting on the fucking heating in May, and the only thing sunny in the country is Bender's bus to the Mencap centre.

I'd like to see the Thunberg cunt spend the next week in a tent on Dartmoor. Her frozen corpse would be a delicious fucking irony.

Tree hugging cunts.

She's getting further up the list of things I want to kick in the head. She's really nothing other than an entitled, spoilt little goblin, the progeny of a pair of entitled, spoilt avant garde fucking wankers with the  combined IQ of a Down syndrome Prokaryote.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Tree hugging cunts.

I truly sympathise. The weather is awful here too.  29c, the air is as dry as a nun's cunt, and the pool is getting a tad too warm. As you say, it's only May. What a bind it all is. Lol Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Tree hugging cunts.

Only effeminate fucking poofs would consider putting the heating on in May. You crack on, if you can afford it. My 3 year fixed rate deal doesn't end until Sept '24.

I can come and service your boiler to make it more efficient if you like, all I'll need is a potato for the flue and something to remove the batteries from your carbon monoxide detector.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Only effeminate fucking poofs would consider putting the heating on in May. You crack on, if you can afford it. My 3 year fixed rate deal doesn't end until Sept '24.

I can come and service your boiler to make it more efficient if you like, all I'll need is a potato for the flue and something to remove the batteries from your carbon monoxide detector.

It's your observations that make me realise what a whinging little cunt he really is. Well done you.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I truly sympathise. The weather is awful here too.  29c, the air is as dry as a nun's cunt, and the pool is getting a tad too warm. As you say, it's only May. What a bind it all is. Lol Lol

Have you got that pool lift installed yet so you can actually get in and out of the fucking thing, you silly old cunt?

Hopefully its a shitty EU made thing from Albania or Kosovo and it dunks you under for a good 30 mins

lol and fuck off

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Just fiddle the leccy you unimaginative cunt. £400 and the boys will trunk the mains onto a separate fuse board hidden in the garage that serves the kitchen/utility/garage and outside heaters. Gas?…same price. PM me your address and I can collect a finder’s fee. Move with the times.

• Like 1