CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Global warming cunts

Guest N/A

You three need to get out more. If the weather is good tomorrow maybe you could go somewhere quiet, dig a large hole and ask some passerby to fill it in after you’ve fucked each other stupid which you’ve all got a head start on anyway, and then murdered each other. It’s not good to stay in all winter like a retarded hibernating homosexual boy band with no gigs on the horizon, just promises from your predator sorry manager. Death is the only way anyone is ever going to remember you, or give a fuck,

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You three need to get out more. If the weather is good tomorrow maybe you could go somewhere quiet, dig a large hole and ask some passerby to fill it in after you’ve fucked each other stupid which you’ve all got a head start on anyway, and then murdered each other. It’s not good to stay in all winter like a retarded hibernating homosexual boy band with no gigs on the horizon, just promises from your predator sorry manager. Death is the only way anyone is ever going to remember you, or give a fuck,

Your knickers need to be straightened, as we have clearly twisted them and your bollocks into knots.  

If you actually were Rollo in the past, bring him back, and fuck this current incarnation off permanently.  I suspect you must have tried drinking bleach for him to have disappeared.  Try it again with this horrid little Billy persona.  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Your knickers need to be straightened, as we have clearly twisted them and your bollocks into knots.  

If you actually were Rollo in the past, bring him back, and fuck this current incarnation off permanently.  I suspect you must have tried drinking bleach for him to have disappeared.  Try it again with this horrid little Billy persona.  

Rattle rattle rattle

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, King Billy said:

So that’s what you look like

Shouldn't you be in bed? You've got the laundrette tomorrow. 

You wouldn't like the look of me. Honest, you wouldn't. 

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Shouldn't you be in bed? You've got the laundrette tomorrow. 

You wouldn't like the look of me. Honest, you wouldn't. 

I can’t imagine there is anything likeable about you. Perhaps it’s because you’re a Cunt 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, King Billy said:

I can’t imagine there is anything likeable about you. Perhaps it’s because you’re a Cunt 

Your spot on for once.

Now, stop sniffing around my arse and fuck off.