Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Khiwa

Vegan Genderless Hairdressers

I walked past this cuntfest of a hairdressers again today, and as I approached, two of the vegan friendly genderless employees were outside vaping.

They both blew at the same time (oo er!), causing me to walk through a cloud of fruity gay mist.

When I drew level with them, I gave them an evil stare and said "Stinking fucking twats", causing them to act very sheepishly indeed.

I bet they went straight back inside and did a gay rant about it on Snowflakes Corner.

Cunts.

1 minute ago, Khiwa said:

I walked past this cuntfest of a hairdressers again today, and as I approached, two of the vegan friendly genderless employees were outside vaping.

They both blew at the same time (oo er!), causing me to walk through a cloud of fruity gay mist.

When I drew level with them, I gave them an evil stare and said "Stinking fucking twats", causing them to act very sheepishly indeed.

I bet they went straight back inside and did a gay rant about it on Snowflakes Corner.

Cunts.

I expect that your name is Rupert.

3 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

You do know that means you're gay now?

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

You do know that means you're gay now?

Can you catch passive gayness?😮

It wasn't passive. It was airborne.

It might already be too late for you. Shame - you were by far the best of the recent newbies to show up during my absence. Welcome and fuck off - and don't fucking breathe on me.

5 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

It would seem so...

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Get yerself tested, quick. Vaping, is a virus best avoided, but you've walked in straight  and come-out bent. 

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Get yerself tested, quick. Vaping, is a virus best avoided, but you've walked in straight  and come-out bent. 

Do you think that he got Vapona?

27 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Cunts.

Is there a snowflakes corner?! 

Im fuckin joining that shit and destroying it.

Yeah!

Well as my scout master always used to say, it's only gay if you swallow.

I swallow does not make a summer.

Just now, The Bishop said:

I swallow does not make a summer.

But the one being swallowed feels VERY chilled out for the following few minutes.

Just now, Khiwa said:

But the one being swallowed feels VERY chilled out for the following few minutes.

That was a Swift reply .. do you like the House Martins?

7 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

That was a Swift reply .. do you like the House Martins?

Prefer the Eagles.

(Cue the bird related band puns...)