CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

“Lollipop” men/women cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He's certainly displaying some very familiar traits. 

He had his chance, everybody gave him the opportunity to prove his worth.  Time for him to die.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Time for bed now Mr Smalls

Either the guards are telling you it's lights out or your cell mate is feeling amourous and you have marital obligations to fulfill.

Regardless, kindly fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Many of these specimens are clowns and fools with over-inflated egos and little Hitler complexes.

Their ridiculous gaudy clothing and absurd lollipop signs make them look like a gaggle of urban faggots ejected from the nosh end of a deteriorating gay carnival march.

Fuck off.

Wolfie is one, or "Ms Pop Goes The Buffon" as the kids call him. He's got his very own Lolli and everything. Had it years he has. You ask him, though I bet he denies it.   

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Either the guards are telling you it's lights out or your cell mate is feeling amourous and you have marital obligations to fulfill.

Regardless, kindly fuck off.

‘Bertie’, You  really are ‘super’but you should have a long hard look in the long ‘grass’.                                        Kind regards, and don’t forget to go fuck yourself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

‘Bertie’, You  really are ‘super’but you should have a long hard look in the long ‘grass’.                                        Kind regards, and don’t forget to go fuck yourself.

Be gentle on him .. poor old Wizz suffers from agoraphobia, paranoia, delusions of grandeur, persecution complex and nyctophobia all rolled into one.

• Like 2

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
16 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Many of these specimens are clowns and fools with over-inflated egos and little Hitler complexes.

Their ridiculous gaudy clothing and absurd lollipop signs make them look like a gaggle of urban faggots ejected from the nosh end of a deteriorating gay carnival march.

Fuck off.

Have they not been nommed before? I don't know but what a worthy nom for unworthy, failed nobodies directing traffic that's already coming to a halt at 5mph for Christs sakes. I'd like to see one flattened by a mobility scooter in a fluorescent bloodbath where the cripple gets up flees the scene.

The village ones are the biggest dinlos Punkape in my book. 

An excellent nomination.

I pass a little old granny most mornings and it’s obvious she doesn’t drive as she has no concept of traffic flow whatsoever.  

Her little darlings cannot to be made to wait for a nanosecond before she dashes out into the road. When only one child/parent combo arrives every three minutes this is all well and good, but just before school starts when there’s a constant stream of the hyperactive little bastards with their onesie wearing, obese, chain smoking, women’s refuge inhabiting mothers in tow, barely one car can pass before the day-glo do-gooder gets to the kerb, turns around and dashes out into the road again.

From the lollipop person’s perspective this is sensible since the junk food and Sunny D fuelled kids probably haven’t had their ADHD medication that morning and the parent is invariably too busy on their phone to supervise them.

Frankly, I hope that the lollipop lady gets run over by an inebriated steamroller driver and that all the kids, and their mothers, consequently get flattened by HGVs.  

11 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

An excellent nomination.

I pass a little old granny most mornings and it’s obvious she doesn’t drive as she has no concept of traffic flow whatsoever.  

Her little darlings cannot to be made to wait for a nanosecond before she dashes out into the road. When only one child/parent combo arrives every three minutes this is all well and good, but just before school starts when there’s a constant stream of the hyperactive little bastards with their onesie wearing, obese, chain smoking, women’s refuge inhabiting mothers in tow, barely one car can pass before the day-glo do-gooder gets to the kerb, turns around and dashes out into the road again.

From the lollipop person’s perspective this is sensible since the junk food and Sunny D fuelled kids probably haven’t had their ADHD medication that morning and the parent is invariably too busy on their phone to supervise them.

Frankly, I hope that the lollipop lady gets run over by an inebriated steamroller driver and that all the kids, and their mothers, consequently get flattened by HGVs.  

Get flattened by HGVs

It'll be the thinnest most of those fucking witches have ever been. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 28/02/2019 at 03:52, King Billy said:

If I give you a fork, would you please go verify the electric in your bedsit is still on by jamming it into a wall socket?

Imbecile!

On 28/02/2019 at 01:25, 'eavensabove said:

Wolfie is one, or "Ms Pop Goes The Buffon" as the kids call him. He's got his very own Lolli and everything. Had it years he has. You ask him, though I bet he denies it.   

Have you turned French?

Oh the irony, you buffoon. 

On 27/02/2019 at 21:09, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

So you transferred from primary school last September and am now throwing your weight around? 

On 01/03/2019 at 20:56, Wizardsleeve said:

If I give you a fork, would you please go verify the electric in your bedsit is still on by jamming it into a wall socket?

Imbecile!

👀

Guest Wizardsleeve

Witness the meltdown in all it's glory.  Now the tedious little toilet nugget is running from topic to topic ironing and emojiing everybody.  

The poor cunt is rattled.  

On 28/02/2019 at 08:52, King Billy said:

For him CC is the nearest he gets. Very touchie these little bitching girlies. Always imagining improper suggestions or rule breaking so they can scream and holler for the Law. The Wizard hasn't had a Christmas single out for years so it's too late now as he's fucking brown bread. Taunt him about his Christmas Chart success. I Wish It As Christmas All The Time. He won't like it... 

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Witness the meltdown in all it's glory.  Now the tedious little toilet nugget is running from topic to topic ironing and emojiing everybody.  

The poor cunt is rattled.  

Started decorating yet? 

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Billy's dead.

No he is very much alive and kicking you up the ass though that's an easy target. Howz the mobility scooter going? If you need a new battery you can ask your mate Wuzard to stick his cock in it ti give it a quick charge. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Billy's dead.

Something you're not telling us?  How can you be certain?  

Please let this have a gory, painful ending.