CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Momo Hoax

Last Cunt Standing

This Momo panic is getting fucking dull now. I don’t really care if stupid kids decide to self harm because some weird face pops up during Peppa Pig like Leslie Grantham in his dressing room. I doubt the gene pool would miss the soft brained losers. Besides, I don’t remember the press being up in arms when this thing was married to The Rev. Blair for all those years.

1_momo.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This Momo panic is getting fucking dull now. I don’t really care if stupid kids decide to self harm because some weird face pops up during Peppa Pig...

Kill yourself!

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This Momo panic is getting fucking dull now. I don’t really care if stupid kids decide to self harm because some weird face pops up during Peppa Pig like Leslie Grantham in his dressing room. I doubt the gene pool would miss the soft brained losers. Besides, I don’t remember the press being up in arms when this thing was married to The Rev. Blair for all those years.

1_momo.jpg

What has the last photo of Michael Jackson got to do with this? 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What has the last photo of Michael Jackson got to do with this? 

Cha’mon motherfucker. Apparently there’s a campaign to #muteMJ up and running now he’s been - and hold on to your hat here - outed as a nonce. They’ll have a cracking five a side team in Hell before long once Glitter and Harris curl their toes, joining Cyril Smith (GK), Jacko and Uncle Jimmy. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

1_momo.jpg

I suspect that we are having a glimpse into Gyppo's future, once full blown sirrosis takes hold.  

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, King Billy said:

Are you allowed to take your work tools home ?

Home? You rich-arsed snob. ALL of my tools are integral to my hook.  

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

1_momo.jpg

Oh look.....It’s one of Ape’s model helicopter 🚁 flying brethren...

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Peasant..

Don't waste your energy, Punkers.  The cunt will need a dictionary for such complicated words.  

Guest DrCunt
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'd wager that most things do the same. 

Boo!

You might have a point. The fact that deranged loonies like you are free to walk amongst the public definitely scares me. Get help. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdjP-4sKEvP8KjE9yDgVM

Guest Erroreptile404
21 hours ago, DrCunt said:

MoMow, scares the shit out of me.

200px-Mo_mowlem_informal_image.jpg

It looks like Vigo the carpathian from Ghostbusters II after he comes out of the painting.

On 01/03/2019 at 06:56, Last Cunt Standing said:

1_momo.jpg

That's Sonia from Eastenders. Someone post a pic of her for comparison. Pen can you help?