CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity or Whatever Coach Trip

Guest Crab

Guest DrCunt
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's great Billy! We're all really impressed with your hilarious responses.

Thick fucking cunt.

It's a familiar kind of special. Roughly 94% on the wad-meter.

I think you've met your match here, Eric. He's going to bore you to death.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's great Billy! We're all really impressed with your hilarious responses.

Thick fucking cunt.

I know you’re a thick fucking cunt so no need to over stretch your walnut by signing off  every post

4 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

It's a familiar kind of special. Roughly 94% on the wad-meter.

I think you've met your match here, Eric. He's going to bore you to death.

Sorry I fell asleep halfway through that. Have you anything else, possibly a bit more interesting to say? If not, bye then wanker

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's Albert, I've drawn him out into the open and he's revealed every Albert Ross character trait there is.

The FBI profiling unit at Quantico have a vacancy which I believe you would be ideally suited to. If you email the firing range manager and enclose a nice photo of yourself I’m sure they could find a position for you, just like Wizz has been for years now you little faggot bitch ass cunt

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The FBI profiling unit at Quantico have a vacancy which I believe you would be ideally suited to. If you email the firing range manager and enclose a nice photo of yourself I’m sure they could find a position for you, just like Wizz has been for years now you little faggot bitch ass cunt

Massively rattled.

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry I fell asleep halfway through that. Have you anything else, possibly a bit more interesting to say? If not, bye then wanker

Please accept my sincerest apologies I completely forgot to call you a massive CUNT

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Gone very quiet. I guess it must be pot noodle time down at ‘Fuckwit Fields’ the retirement home for homosexual retards

I think they are flocking somewhere else or busily filling in their application forms for Weirdo OAP Coach Trip next year with Victor Meldrew in charge  

Just now, Crab said:

I think they are flocking somewhere else or busily filling in their application forms for Weirdo OAP Coach Trip next year with Victor Meldrew in charge  

Eric spoiled 5 application forms for The Jeremy Kyle show. He would have failed the lie detector anyway and he doesn’t have any dna apart from all the semen in his arse and the Wizz’s saliva on his neck when he s bent over taking it like the “little bitch” that he undoubtedly is

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You know this part of the game Albert. The part where we stop feeding the troll and wait for it to explode.

You’re  still waiting for Wizzy to explode in your gaping dung hole and ask you to marry him. You silly silly little boy 

54 minutes ago, King Billy said:

you little faggot bitch ass cunt

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Fuckwit Fields’ the retirement home for homosexual retards

Inane drivel: check. 

Lots of it: check. 

Final, despairing resort to accusations of homosexuality: checkmate. 

Meltdown of the albert ross clone is imminent. 

• Like 1