CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Annoying American drawl

camberwell gypsy

Listen to this voice. Fucking annoying isn't it? It's not just this bint, but it seems to be used by young American women in tv interviews and in yank tv programmes. I don't know what the biological term for it is but to me it's the same annoying fucking sound as the Aussie 'raised inflection'. If anything turns me off of going anywhere near a fucking Hilton hotel, it's the sound of this fuckers voice.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

Bang on... How the fuck any person could live with the likes of 24/7?  I'd have to have its jaw clamped before climbing on board. Even the drop-dead gorgeous ones are shit-hot until they open their gobs. Well, almost. Texans?

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Listen to this voice. Fucking annoying isn't it? It's not just this bint, but it seems to be used by young American women in tv interviews and in yank tv programmes. I don't know what the biological term for it is but to me it's the same annoying fucking sound as the Aussie 'raised inflection'. If anything turns me off of going anywhere near a fucking Hilton hotel, it's the sound of this fuckers voice.

Spot on, gypps. Even worse is our own callow youths adopting a similar style, the pretentious metrosexual lgbtw cunts. I want them dead. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What makes my shit turn green is the fact we have suffer this yank shite on our telly. I'll be fucked if the sepo bastards have every other  ad voiced by some regional British oik with a guttural accent 

Guest 'eavensabove

Fuck knows why we consider Yanks to be our allies. They're more alien than aliens. What with their squeaky-tones and a penchant for marrying animals, I dunno why we bother with cunts at all. They're just weird if you ask me. 

Guest DrCunt
8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fuck knows why we consider Yanks to be our allies. They're more alien than aliens. What with their squeaky-tones and a penchant for marrying animals, I dunno why we bother with cunts at all. They're just weird if you ask me. 

Fuck knows what they'd make of you Jazz. Certifiable weirdo.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Fuck knows what they'd make of you Jazz. Certifiable weirdo.

I earn bundles of cash from the cunts, and so... 

Anyway, what's your excuse?

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What makes my shit turn green is the fact we have suffer this yank shite on our telly. I'll be fucked if the sepo bastards have every other  ad voiced by some regional British oik with a guttural accent 

I was going to comment on the same line Stubbs.  Now the question becomes why is Gyps watching American shit tele?  

58 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Or ending up in Paris’s latest sex tape. I’m sure she inhales air and exhales helium

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I was going to comment on the same line Stubbs.  Now the question becomes why is Gyps watching American shit tele?  

She's not. Everything sounds Yank, when you're pissed. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

She's not. Everything sounds Yank, when you're pissed. 

She should think about moving there.  Then, everything will sound English when she's pissed.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Can you imagine her accent, once he had!

Her throat would have friction burns, and she wouldn't be able to walk for a week.  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Her throat would have friction burns, and she wouldn't be able to walk for a week.  

So would his, from 'her' cock. 

Guest 'eavensabove

She wouldn't be the first hermaphrodite in Neil's sexual diary.  

… nor the first four legged or those without any at all.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

… nor the first four legged or those without any at all.  

In fairness, the double amputee bird told him she wanted to be fucked, and he pushed her off the pier into the water, and then yelled at her "now you're fucked!"  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

In fairness, the double amputee bird told him she wanted to be fucked, and he pushed her off the pier into the water, and then yelled at her "now you're fucked!"  

He got off lightly. Those amputee birds, are the type that shoot you if your taking a shit with the bog door ajar. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

He got off lightly. Those amputee birds, are the type that shoot you if your taking a shit with the bog door ajar. 

You're assuming he takes his shits in the bog at their flat(s).  I suspect he uses their beds.  

Guest 'eavensabove

You're assuming he takes his shits in the bog at their flat(s).  I suspect he uses their beds.  

No. I correctly assumed that he, is the amputee. 

Guest Erroreptile404

I hate the way they wobble their fucking heads from side to side when they talk with a smug shit eating grin, and how everything is apparently "awwwssuum". 

They think they're really important and everyone should pay attention to them and their squawky, cunty, arrogant, snotty voices and attitudes.

I want to see a 100 megatonne Tzar bomb dropped on california and all the plastic, superficial, vacuous braindead cunts living there.

On 01/03/2019 at 19:53, camberwell gypsy said:

Spot on. Plus the invasion of Yankee women extreme feminists on BBC Radio 3 and 4 which they see as cultural terraforming except they have nothing of interest to replace that which mainly men have produced.