CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

No, I don't have a bidet.

Let's say there are a million bidets in Britain (pre-Brexit# getting our anuses wet) how many of them do you reckon get used daily? I don't think anycunt who owns a bidet actually uses one. About 20 years ago, my mate allowed his wife to spend a few grand on a new bathroom suite. Anyway, after a night on the piss,  he staggered back into his house -  the evening his bathroom suite had been fitted-  and promptly had a shit in his new bidet. He'd confused it with an actual toilet. Anyhow, he's no longer married to the bidet bitch, although he still lives in the same house. I think he's got rid of the turd, the wife but not the bidet. Never used the bidet since.

Edited by Ollyboro
Cancer

14 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Let's say there are a million bidets in Britain (pre-Brexit# getting our anuses wet) how many of them do you reckon get used daily? I don't think anycunt who owns a bidet actually uses one. About 20 years ago, my mate allowed his wife to spend a few grand on a new bathroom suite. Anyway, after a night on the piss,  he staggered back into his house -  the evening his bathroom suite had been fitted-  and promptly had a shit in his new bidet. He'd confused it with an actual toilet. Anyhow, he's no longer married to the bidet bitch, although he still lives in the same house. I think he's got rid of the turd, the wife but not the bidet. Never used the bidet since.

When one lays a particularly nasty cable and it ends smeared half way up your back through careless wiping the only polite thing to do is to get out the garden sprinkler or have the wife blast off the offending tag nuts with the hose pipe. The correct, British way.

19 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Are you Peter Kay's script writer?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
39 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When one lays a particularly nasty cable and it ends smeared half way up your back through careless wiping the only polite thing to do is to get out the garden sprinkler or have the wife blast off the offending tag nuts with the hose pipe. The correct, British way.

I'm uncomfortable with the Punkape like aspect of having any type of hose near my back side!  

I've never used a bidet either, mainly because my hand - (brown?) eye coordination is a bit more developed than that of a retarded chimp and I'm not as fat as an over inflated blimp....I mean, my arms aren't too short for my body.

Pile of messy shit nom??!

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
Aries

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Don't wake them up, for fucksake. I couldn't endure another evening of their spasticated drivel. 

True! i apologise.

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Don't wake them up, for fucksake. I couldn't endure another evening of their spasticated drivel. 

Scotty I'm glad you're following me - but not after closing time in the dark. It's a bit creepy. 

1 minute ago, Crab said:

Scotty I'm glad you're following me - but not after closing time in the dark. It's a bit creepy. 

I'm doing my level best to avoid you, cretin. But given the sheer tedious volume of your inane output it isn't easy. Do us all a favour, slit billy's throat and then kill yourself. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, scotty said:

I'm doing my level best to avoid you, cretin. But given the sheer tedious volume of your inane output it isn't easy. Do us all a favour, slit billy's throat and then kill yourself. 

Scotty you used to be my weird friend, i. e. my step brother's fuck buddy. So I am slightly miffed by your comments. (He he he) 

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

I predict a Rothers style public meltdown for this deformed idiot Grotto. The poor sap doesn't have the intellectual capacity to cut it on here. 

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I predict a Rothers style public meltdown for this deformed idiot Grotto. The poor sap doesn't have the intellectual capacity to cut it on here. 

I'm not usually one to delve too deeply into the somewhat nepotistic "likes" system ratty, but you have to admit that in crab we have a rival for pen. He'll get the message sooner or later. 

29 minutes ago, scotty said:

The crabs output makes Pen look like an occasional contributor. It’s fucking relentless. 

• Like 2

Guest DrCunt
42 minutes ago, scotty said:

I think I've found a solution for this King Crab combo:

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

The crabs output makes Pen look like an occasional contributor. It’s fucking relentless. 

The current crop are fucking awful dapps, truly dreadful, the albert and pen show have more laughs in them than this lot. Somewhere in the UK an asylum has sprung a leak, it's the only credible explanation. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, scotty said:

I'm not usually one to delve too deeply into the somewhat nepotistic "likes" system ratty, but you have to admit that in crab we have a rival for pen. He'll get the message sooner or later. 

Delve says it all. Get your fist out of your arse and get me my Sunday Roast you Roasting Bitch Dog.