CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

16 hours ago, scotty said:

The current crop are fucking awful dapps, truly dreadful, the albert and pen show have more laughs in them than this lot. Somewhere in the UK an asylum has sprung a leak, it's the only credible explanation. 

That must be right then Einstein

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 23:48, Ollyboro said:

No, I don't have a bidet.

Let's say there are a million bidets in Britain (pre-Brexit# getting our anuses wet) how many of them do you reckon get used daily? I don't think anycunt who owns a bidet actually uses one. About 20 years ago, my mate allowed his wife to spend a few grand on a new bathroom suite. Anyway, after a night on the piss,  he staggered back into his house -  the evening his bathroom suite had been fitted-  and promptly had a shit in his new bidet. He'd confused it with an actual toilet. Anyhow, he's no longer married to the bidet bitch, although he still lives in the same house. I think he's got rid of the turd, the wife but not the bidet. Never used the bidet since.

You posed this same question (sort of) to me personally the other night, Olly, and I answered you fully. However, I can say hand upon heart, that of the properties I have lived in and of those I have now, only one had a Bidet already installed, and not once (to the best of my knowledge) did any cunt use it let alone know what the poxy thing was for. "Oh, you have a Bidet!" would on occasion be voiced by those that were fortunate enough to be allowed to go anywhere near my inner sanctum, and apart from chilling bottles of cheap plonk for the aforementioned visitors, the fucking Bidet was the last thing on my mind at any given time. The Mrs may have left her top & bottom plates in soak with a few tabs of Dispersible Strident in the fucker, but she never let on if she did. 

On 2 March 2019 at 19:26, EreptileDysfunction said:

@King Billy and @Crab need bidets for all the shit that gets regurgitated from their stupid fucking mouths.

I'd happily rip said bidet of the wall and smash the cunt continually over their stupid fucking heads until desired mass of blood and brain pulp has been achieved 

Guest Erroreptile404
On 8 March 2019 at 00:00, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd happily rip said bidet of the wall and smash the cunt continually over their stupid fucking heads until desired mass of blood and brain pulp has been achieved 

There wouldn't be enough brain matter between them to scoop into a thimble.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 07/03/2019 at 19:00, Stubby Pecker said:

I think an ice axe would be a fun way to dispatch them.