CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cariad Lloyd

Decimus

Never heard of it before tonight. Pissed off my nut and watching QI reruns on IPlayer, and this fucking slut has popped up on an episode.

I know that the BBC has to fill a quota where unfunny, menstrual cunts are concerned, but the vast majority of them sit on panel shows and only dare to speak once or twice. However, this unfunny fucking whore has clucked on since the opening credits rolled, constantly trying to hijack and interject on her male superior's anecdotes.

A desperate, unfunny, attention seeking slut who I wish was dead.

I'm sure her on stage reportaire, like every female comedian consists of :Men are stupid, women are better than men, menstruation, men are stupid again, women are better than men, again. The only difference is overweight female comedians will throw in the odd cake and/or biscuit jokes and ethnic ones will base their stand-up routine about being black/indian/Pakistani etc

The annoying whiny voiced Geordie one will harp on about her cat. In a whiny annoying Geordie accent.

Bobcat Goldthwait is a cunt 

11 hours ago, ratcum said:

I agree Deco but again, if she shat on her feet, I'd have to lick them. 

After that, you can do want you want with her

When it comes to matters faecal and digestibly expellable,

He is the very model of a modern scatological. 

Jesus H. Fucking MacChrist rat, you are obsessed. Get help. 💩💩

• Like 1

6 hours ago, scotty said:

When it comes to matters faecal and digestibly expellable,

He is the very model of a modern scatological. 

Jesus H. Fucking MacChrist rat, you are obsessed. Get help. 💩💩

It's too late for me Scottles

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Neil said:

Mmmmmm,I kinda know what you mean but she has something,whether it's just a fanny I'm not sure.

Neil, you style her hair for her, don't you?  Think Cameron Diaz in "Something About Mary."

cariad2.jpg

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

Never heard of it before tonight. Pissed off my nut and watching QI reruns on IPlayer, and this fucking slut has popped up on an episode.

I know that the BBC has to fill a quota where unfunny, menstrual cunts are concerned, but the vast majority of them sit on panel shows and only dare to speak once or twice. However, this unfunny fucking whore has clucked on since the opening credits rolled, constantly trying to hijack and interject on her male superior's anecdotes.

A desperate, unfunny, attention seeking slut who I wish was dead.

You are of course part of the quota 🤔

On 03/03/2019 at 01:29, Decimus said:

"I may be drunk, but in the morning I'll be sober, and you'll still have a bigger dick than Mr. Ed and feet the size of Hampshire."

You boring, childless, sad old fucking tranny cunt.

Harsh!