CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Australian English Language Fluency Test

Penny Farthing

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Could you please repeat that last bit to your boy Robbo, ahead of this years world championships in Sheffield. With the exception of O'Sullivan, the most naturally talented player in the world, but can't seem to hold it together mentally. Should have at least 3 world titles by now. 

The reason that CBB's great great great great great grandad wanted his loaf of bread back is because he was in the same cell as SC's great great great great great grandad  and the loaf  of bread had a file and hacksaw blade concealed in it..

On 05/03/2019 at 06:23, Last Cunt Standing said:

You’re looking for subtle hidden messages unnecessarily, because just a few clicks away on the same page....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47428515

Two paracetamol for the fat Gammon reading the Daily Mail at table four, please. In fact fuck it, make it forty and a bottle of scotch, do us all a favour.

While I wholeheartedly agree with you about judgetwi being a (probable) fat, racist prick – and painfully unfunny to boot – your reference to a BBC story is a pile of horse shit.

I quote from the unsolicited piece: 'Almost half the people in the UK believe immigration has been positive for the country, a poll for the BBC's Crossing Divides season suggests.'

And then it says: 'Just over a quarter of nearly 1,500 people who took the Ipsos-Mori online survey felt it had a negative impact. The findings are in line with other surveys suggesting Britain has changed from being generally negative about immigration before the Brexit vote.'

Hardly a true reflection of the demographic at large, is it? Typically exploitative BBC, pushing the boundaries to misrepresent the truth to manipulate. The thing is, IBS, you're far too bright to get reeled in.

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Dementia is a real problem for you, isn’t it you forgetful old slob?

As previously stated I emigrate on 29/3 and you or any of the Savant army are welcome to check my IP address after this point. 

I have no intention of calling the “natives” of my new host country Cunts, especially as I am married to one of their number and she’d be mighty pissed. Just as I have no intention of keeping in touch with a contemptible racist prick like yourself. I have enough UKIP Ivy draped on the lower limbs of my family tree if I fancy half an hour talking to an unevolved chimp who wishes it was 1960 all over again. Besides, I have no idea which England flag festooned slum you live in or which non-existent Greek Restaurant you might be hoping to frequent this week, so how could I keep in touch, other than cross-referencing the UKIP/Slimming World mailing lists and working my way to you very, very slowly?

Personally I’m rather hoping the excitement of the next few weeks gets your gammony systolic up into the critical band and you pop a massive subarachnoid, collapsing into your morning Daily Mail, if that’s not too middle class for a working Class hero like you.

If you can find a reinforced ceiling to hang yourself from, please do us all a favour, you tired old fucking idiot. 

@judgetwi, you’ve been made to look a right idiot by IBS, what do you have to say for yourself? 

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
50 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

@judgetwi, you’ve been made to look a right idiot by IBS, what do you have to say for yourself? 

I already have. Your eyes must have more shit in them than your cranial cavity.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

He should be made to walk around with a sign hanging from his neck saying “Imbecile”.

lol.

In your case the sign would be unnecessary. Unless, of course, it said..... fake, fraud, liar, bullshitter, lonely little sad boy.....or words to that effect. 

On 6 March 2019 at 06:03, Cunty BigBollox said:

I thought this was originally a reality TV programme as they cant be short of cast members to play prisoners can they.

Oh, by the way Southern Cunt, my great great great great great grandad wants his loaf of bread back.

Never mind the bread you soppy cunt, those sandpaper obsessed, fair dinkum, give a bloke a fair go (unless he's an abo/wog/pomie/etc) antipodean cunts can give us our fucking ashes back. After the third test.