CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hard Hugging.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Not content with preventing titting-up in the workplace or banging your receptionist in the lift, you can now face a criminal charge of 'Hard Hugging' under The Ted Baker act 2019. 

What determines an act of Hard Hugging has yet to be disclosed, but my guess is that it's not the same as say Soft, Featherlight or Cuddle-Hugging for example. 

153115-Hugs.gif

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Not content with preventing titting-up in the workplace or banging your receptionist in the lift, you can now face a criminal charge of 'Hard Hugging' under The Ted Baker act 2019. 

What determines an act of Hard Hugging has yet to be disclosed, but my guess is that it's not the same as say Soft, Featherlight or Cuddle-Hugging for example. 

153115-Hugs.gif

That curvy little blonde is very huggable. Order me one.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

A broken rib or vertebrae might just about fulfil the criteria, or in Neil's case a bruised leg, back or stomach from hugging when hard.

Typo. It's 'tugging' in Neil's case. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That curvy little blonde is very huggable. Order me one.

It's now a criminal offence.  Ted Baker policy only allows you one brush of her juicy fruits.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, cooze said:

I don't see why not.

With the apparent coming ban on any type of physical contact between people, the germophobes will be in paradise.  Pepper spray replaced by aerosol disinfectant...stun guns replaced by ultra violet sanitizers...Punkape extinct.  

8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

153115-Hugs.gif

This will help enormously the fight against HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases..

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

This will help enormously the fight against HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases..

So would you being locked away or dying.  

Guest DrCunt
7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Wow, your HIV must be a particularly virulent strain if you're regularly passing it on just by hugging.

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Wow, your HIV must be a particularly virulent strain if you're regularly passing it on just by hugging.

… you don't know what parts of the male body he hugs, or with what he hugs them with? 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ffs, what next, if you shake hands too hard or soft, you spend 10-20 years in prison and branded a sex offender???  

Mind you, it is Ted Baker the lecherous purveyor of Oat Courtchure that's been outed as a 'Forced Huggerer.'  Not that I mean anything at all by this, but 'Ted' also makes clothes for little boys. He looks steamy to me, that's for sure. The cunt should throw in the towel and fuck off. 

ray-kelvin_2701232a.jpg  

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Mind you, it is Ted Baker the lecherous purveyor of Oat Courtchure that's been outed as a 'Forced Huggerer.'  Not that I mean anything at all by this, but 'Ted' also makes clothes for little boys. He looks steamy to me, that's for sure. The cunt should throw in the towel and fuck off. 

ray-kelvin_2701232a.jpg  

An excellent opportunity wasted in that photo.  The cunt with the towel could have draped it over his entire head, then begin dumping water over it.  Waterboard the deviant fucker to death.  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

An excellent opportunity wasted in that photo.  The cunt with the towel could have draped it over his entire head, then begin dumping water over it.  Waterboard the deviant fucker to death.  

The cunt behind Ted looks suspect too. I'm sure I've seen that shirt somewhere else on here before...

9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

153115-Hugs.gif

A very worthwhile nomination. I'd like to hug the nominator with a 10,000 volt stun gun. 

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ffs, what next, if you shake hands too hard or soft, you spend 10-20 years in prison and branded a sex offender???  

Any contact with you requires deep cleansing with harpic. 

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The cunt behind Ted looks suspect too. I'm sure I've seen that shirt somewhere else on here before...

Yes I don' t like Ted Baker either. Eh.... it's not Ted Baker. It's his underling. He is sitting back laughing like Larry. 

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Crab said:

A very worthwhile nomination. I'd like to hug the nominator with a 10,000 volt stun gun. 

The chances of You hugging anything, are 10,000 to 1

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, Crab said:

Yes I don' t like Ted Baker either. Eh.... it's not Ted Baker. It's his underling. He is sitting back laughing like Larry.