CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Car registration number parking

Jiggerycock

I'm talking about those parking meters where you have to enter your car registration number before it issues a ticket.

Before this, it was a little game you played out whereby you and a fellow transport-sufferer were, in a small way, able to stick it to the man by one party - their business in town concluded in an hour, rather than the three hours they bought their car parking ticket to cover - would kindly donate said ticket the other party, thus giving them a valid parking ticket to display, free of charge.

This gave rise to a bit of social interaction. A rueful smile. Maybe polite discourse on how expensive this all was. Unlike anal sex, it was always met with gratitde by the recipient and  with a feeling of chivalry and gallantry by the donor.

Now though, those breadheads at The Council or NCP or other Asset-stripping power junkie, have bought in meters whereby you have to enter your car reg number, before paying the chiselling usurers a kings ransome to park on that bit of wasteland that's not been touched since the Luftwaffe did their thing in '44. 

Goodbye the helping hand! Fuck off 'The Big Society' (is that still a thing?)! 

Bathgate no more!
Linwood no more!
Methil no more!
Irvine no more!

• Like 4

Guest Queefer

Equally twatty are the car parks where you can only pay by mobile. Cunts - what's wrong with cash. By the time you set up the fucking mobile account you have missed whatever made you park there in the first place 

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

If you must patronise the sort of ghastly, depressing places where this sort of usurious nonsense occurs then you deserve the consequences....

lol.

Fuck off as well.

What?

'The Real World' you mean?

Yes, I can see how that might be a problem for you

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I'm talking about those parking meters where you have to enter your car registration number before it issues a ticket.

Before this, it was a little game you played out whereby you and a fellow transport-sufferer were, in a small way, able to stick it to the man by one party - their business in town concluded in an hour, rather than the three hours they bought their car parking ticket to cover - would kindly donate said ticket the other party, thus giving them a valid parking ticket to display, free of charge.

This gave rise to a bit of social interaction. A rueful smile. Maybe polite discourse on how expensive this all was. Unlike anal sex, it was always met with gratitde by the recipient and  with a feeling of chivalry and gallantry by the donor.

Now though, those breadheads at The Council or NCP or other Asset-stripping power junkie, have bought in meters whereby you have to enter your car reg number, before paying the chiselling usurers a kings ransome to park on that bit of wasteland that's not been touched since the Luftwaffe did their thing in '44. 

Bathgate no more!
Linwood no more!
Methil no more!
Irvine no more!

I’ll raise you ANPR-based parking too, whereby everyone has their number scanned going in and out of the carpark to prevent overstayers. Caused utter carnage when introduced to our local supermarkets, including an elderly family member who returned to the store after her weekly shop to report a lost watch only to have a parking fine arrive a week later. The watch turned up in her car boot. 

In a world run by accountants and spreadsheets, humanity and common decency can go and get fucked.

Guest Wizardsleeve

the new meters will help keep traffic wardens employed.  What on this Earth would we do without those ticket writing cunts keeping local revenues streaming in?

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ll raise you ANPR-based parking too, whereby everyone has their number scanned going in and out of the carpark to prevent overstayers. Caused utter carnage when introduced to our local supermarkets, including an elderly family member who returned to the store after her weekly shop to report a lost watch only to have a parking fine arrive a week later. The watch turned up in her car boot. 

In a world run by accountants and spreadsheets, humanity and common decency can go and get fucked.

Isn't there something where you can tell a supermarket to shove it up their arse because it's different from a parking ticket outside?

Roops, do your thang, cos I can't be asked 

8 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Bathgate no more!
Linwood no more!
Methil no more!
Irvine no more!

I thought mobility scooters parked for free. 

Guest DrCunt
6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I cannot imagine Pen having this problem, with her DWP Motability vehicle.   

PEN15-number-plate.jpg

They accidently omitted the 'on' from AMG.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should be a weed dealer. That's the kind of shit they name their 'products'.

I've dealt weed killer to the cunts.

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Isn't there something where you can tell a supermarket to shove it up their arse because it's different from a parking ticket outside?

Roops, do your thang, cos I can't be asked 

Yes, they aren't enforceable. You just ignore the stream of demands, or write once saying you've received their invoice (because that's what it is, ) you disagree with it and decline to pay it. 

20 minutes ago, scotty said:

Yes, they aren't enforceable. You just ignore the stream of demands, or write once saying you've received their invoice (because that's what it is, ) you disagree with it and decline to pay it. 

Wrong. They can enforce it via a court order. Its is just that enforcing the invoice is a costly process and many parking firms rarely make the effort unless your name pops up with them on a regular basis.