CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

International Women's Day 8th March

Guest Crab

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 minutes ago, Crab said:

Not until I've shanked you first. 

Prison humour, how original.  I'm sure you've spent hours researching the truth behind shower room rapes, and have dropped the soap yourself once or twice.  

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is your way of killing off the crab character isn't it? You sneaky old cunt.

The crab character is a giant crustacean with a very long life span. 

2 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

This crab fucker really is ruining this site. I have wiped more intelligent life into a wad of toilet paper. 

Die of arse cancer in the next half hour please.

You take Gary's long shaft every MoD you footie fucker. 

16 hours ago, Crab said:

Get in a small inflateable at Ramsgate, after a few pints, head out across the Channel, follow your traffickers instructions on the beach in France. Start a new life. 

AS YOU CLEARLY AIN'T GOT A LIFE HERE. 

Says the cunt who's never anywhere else. 🦀

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank you. Now it all makes sense. Why the SI unit of measurement that quantifies the shittiness of nominations, is the 'Yacht'.

Eric, I know you are a big advocate of wimmins rights and equality. I remember your words in the speech you gave to the Belper and district Lesbian women's Institute "As long as my dinner's on the table you tarts can do whatever the fuck you want". I'm surprised you got through that toilet window though. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eric, I know you are a big advocate of wimmins rights and equality. I remember your words in the speech you gave to the Belper and district Lesbian women's Institute "As long as my dinner's on the table you tarts can do whatever the fuck you want". I'm surprised you got through that toilet window though. 

Eric"a" was collecting for the Sally AM in Exeter last week.

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank you. Now it all makes sense. Why the SI unit of measurement that quantifies the shittiness of nominations, is the 'Yacht'.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Erm.. what's the connection between the post of mine that you quoted, and what you have replied? 

Guest Couldn't give a shit

On the eve of international stroppy bitch's day, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you bitches that everything you have is because you open your legs for the MAN in your life. 

Enjoy your day off from doing the ironing tomorrow but make sure you put in an effort to catch up on Saturday.

3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

On the eve of international stroppy bitch's day, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you bitches that everything you have is because you open your legs for the MAN in your life. 

Enjoy your day off from doing the ironing tomorrow but make sure you put in an effort to catch up on Saturday.

Looks like you'll have to give yourself a blowy then. Unless Punkers can oblige. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

They need not worry.  Crab is back, and he'll do all the ironing!  

11 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Let's not forget that on new year's eve last you spent the entire evening right through to the early hours of new year's day moping about on The Corner. I would suggest your now permanent  state of onanism is that you do not measure up in all respects.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They need not worry.  Crab is back, and he'll do all the ironing!  

It's 8th March. International Woman's Day. Crab'll be rushed off his feet and spreading them like a lady.