CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

International Women's Day 8th March

Guest Crab

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let's not forget that on new year's eve last you spent the entire evening right through to the early hours of new year's day moping about on The Corner. I would suggest your now permanent  state of onanism is that you do not measure up in all respects.

I predicted almost to the hour, the amount of time you would let him sweat before unleashing this. After all, you know he only posted it to annoy you. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I predicted almost to the hour, the amount of time you would let him sweat before unleashing this. After all, you know he only posted it to annoy you. 

Any woman is only a lady if she works for the title.

Germiane Greer.  

21 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

On the eve of international stroppy bitch's day, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you bitches that everything you have is because you open your legs for the MAN in your life. 

Enjoy your day off from doing the ironing tomorrow but make sure you put in an effort to catch up on Saturday.

CGAS's friends often say of him, 'He's actually a really lovely guy.'