Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Crab

International Women's Day 8th March

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Crab said:

 

Not until I've shanked you first. 

Prison humour, how original.  I'm sure you've spent hours researching the truth behind shower room rapes, and have dropped the soap yourself once or twice.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Find that for me please. It gets mentioned at least weekly, yet the search facility yields only recently posted references.

Useless cunt!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is your way of killing off the crab character isn't it? You sneaky old cunt.

The crab character is a giant crustacean with a very long life span. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This crab fucker really is ruining this site. I have wiped more intelligent life into a wad of toilet paper. 

Die of arse cancer in the next half hour please.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

This crab fucker really is ruining this site. I have wiped more intelligent life into a wad of toilet paper. 

Die of arse cancer in the next half hour please.

You take Gary's long shaft every MoD you footie fucker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Useless cunt!

 

Thank you. Now it all makes sense. Why the SI unit of measurement that quantifies the shittiness of nominations, is the 'Yacht'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Crab said:

Get in a small inflateable at Ramsgate, after a few pints, head out across the Channel, follow your traffickers instructions on the beach in France. Start a new life. 

AS YOU CLEARLY AIN'T GOT A LIFE HERE. 

Says the cunt who's never anywhere else. 🦀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank you. Now it all makes sense. Why the SI unit of measurement that quantifies the shittiness of nominations, is the 'Yacht'.

Eric, I know you are a big advocate of wimmins rights and equality. I remember your words in the speech you gave to the Belper and district Lesbian women's Institute "As long as my dinner's on the table you tarts can do whatever the fuck you want". I'm surprised you got through that toilet window though. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eric, I know you are a big advocate of wimmins rights and equality. I remember your words in the speech you gave to the Belper and district Lesbian women's Institute "As long as my dinner's on the table you tarts can do whatever the fuck you want". I'm surprised you got through that toilet window though. 

Eric"a" was collecting for the Sally AM in Exeter last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Eric"a" was collecting for the Sally AM in Exeter last week.

Thing is, Neil's booked to give a talk to them next. Should I worry?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank you. Now it all makes sense. Why the SI unit of measurement that quantifies the shittiness of nominations, is the 'Yacht'.

 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eric, I know you are a big advocate of wimmins rights and equality. I remember your words in the speech you gave to the Belper and district Lesbian women's Institute "As long as my dinner's on the table you tarts can do whatever the fuck you want". I'm surprised you got through that toilet window though. 

Erm.. what's the connection between the post of mine that you quoted, and what you have replied? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

 

Erm.. what's the connection between the post of mine that you quoted, and what you have replied? 

Nothing.  I just couldn't be asked to search a relevant one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nothing.  I just couldn't be asked to search a relevant one. 

Fairy muff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4 March 2019 at 19:29, Cuntybaws said:

Useless cunt!

 

I miss the disgusting scattist. Every true cunt here does

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the eve of international stroppy bitch's day, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you bitches that everything you have is because you open your legs for the MAN in your life. 

Enjoy your day off from doing the ironing tomorrow but make sure you put in an effort to catch up on Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

On the eve of international stroppy bitch's day, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you bitches that everything you have is because you open your legs for the MAN in your life. 

Enjoy your day off from doing the ironing tomorrow but make sure you put in an effort to catch up on Saturday.

Looks like you'll have to give yourself a blowy then. Unless Punkers can oblige. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

On the eve of international stroppy bitch's day, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you bitches that everything you have is because you open your legs for the MAN in your life. 

Enjoy your day off from doing the ironing tomorrow but make sure you put in an effort to catch up on Saturday.

They need not worry.  Crab is back, and he'll do all the ironing!  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

On the eve of international stroppy bitch's day, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you bitches that everything you have is because you open your legs for the MAN in your life. 

Enjoy your day off from doing the ironing tomorrow but make sure you put in an effort to catch up on Saturday.

Let's not forget that on new year's eve last you spent the entire evening right through to the early hours of new year's day moping about on The Corner. I would suggest your now permanent  state of onanism is that you do not measure up in all respects.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They need not worry.  Crab is back, and he'll do all the ironing!  

It's 8th March. International Woman's Day. Crab'll be rushed off his feet and spreading them like a lady. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...