CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

International Women's Day 8th March

Guest Crab

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Actually, you mention it more than I do. Move on you sad cunt, and do Decs bidding E.G: add a few more irons.

Your manipulation of the leaderboard, coupled with your sycophantic fawning over Punkape, has left your reputation, much like your arsehole, in complete tatters.

Delete your profile.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Actually, you mention it more than I do. Move on you sad cunt, and do Decs bidding E.G: add a few more irons.

Interesting that someone who tried to manipulate his “likes” on some weird little website, in an attempt to improve his [fucking dismal] standing on said website, would choose to call another member a sad cunt. 

Lol lol. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Your manipulation of the leaderboard, coupled with your sycophantic fawning over Punkape, has left your reputation, much like your arsehole, in complete tatters.

Delete your profile.

Let him vent. He's just pissy his sock puppet died after flying under the radar for so long.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
4 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Don’t you go upsetting old alphaman. He’s a perfect example of the male species, and he’s a fucking idiot.

Stop bitching like a faggot and resume self harming with that razor blade you fucking Pussy. 

22 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Stop bitching like a faggot and resume self harming with that razor blade you fucking Pussy. 

You’re idiocy is remarkable. All the various elements combine in a spectacular synergy of stupidity. You’re quite something!

Just now, Roadkill (temp) said:

You're doing God's work @Decimus. Iron the diseased little French cunt until there's nothing left but a garlic smelling stain

Bless you, my child. I'd like this but Withers has taken my full allocation for yet another day. 

I've given him an ultimatum via PM to either delete his account or issue a grovelling apology. If neither is forthcoming, I plan to continuosly iron him until they exceed his total post count.

@Witheredscrote if you thought that you could slither back in and start up with your repetitive Punkape-lite dross without so much as a by your leave, you were sorely mistaken.

CANCER!

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

On 08/03/2019 at 19:59, Flatline said:

That's Frank, and you call me senile.

Withers, you fucking arsehole.

I've just woken up in a cold sweat with a feeling of existential dread. I knew something was wrong, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then I realised, I hadn't given you your daily medicine at the designated time.

This has now been rectified. 10 irons now delivered as promised.

Fuck off.

Lol.

On 07/03/2019 at 21:19, Couldn't give a shit said:

On the eve of international stroppy bitch's day, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you bitches that everything you have is because you open your legs for the MAN in your life. 

Enjoy your day off from doing the ironing tomorrow but make sure you put in an effort to catch up on Saturday.

While that may appeal to the knuckle-draggers at large, it does strengthen Roops' suggestion that you don't have a healthy and fulfilling sex life, instead drunkenly wanking like a spotty teen, because no woman could envisage a future with you. Is this why you spent last New Year's Eve alone, with nothing better to do other than navigate Cunt's Corner, despite generally being a part-timer?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

While that may appeal to the knuckle-draggers at large, it does strengthen Roops' suggestion that you don't have a healthy and fulfilling sex life, instead drunkenly wanking like a spotty teen, because no woman could envisage a future with you. Is this why you spent last New Year's Eve alone, with nothing better to do other than navigate Cunt's Corner, despite generally being a part-timer?

Back on topic. How was International women's day for you? Celebrate it with aplomb, eh? 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Yet another one of Roop's bumboys humping my leg. (Yawn) Your interest in my sex life (which is fantastic due to my exceptionally large appendage) is most disturbing however. Are you a pervert or just a raving queer?