CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

International Women's Day 8th March

Guest Crab

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gosh that's a first. We've had issues with multi-ID's but a multi-user ID? - We've never had that before!

Does that count towards grassing himself?  

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I remember the first time it ever happened to me. There I was, a wet-behind-the-ears newbie still reeling from the kicking Frank gave me and the meltdown Cuntybaws triggered. I click on some random thread and SMACK! High resolution Welsh growler - inches from my face - and from a person of authority, too. #MeToo...

My friend's got a Welsh growler. Fucking Corgi. I hate it. 

6 hours ago, scotty said:

Talking of posting pics roops, can you enlighten me as to what exactly I got wrong last time I tried to do it? I tried to use a host as you suggested, but you had to change it before it would deign to appear. And yes, I realise I'm a hopeless luddite when it comes to computers. 

I can't post pics on here using my phone, but I can post YouTube vids. I'm sure Roops can tell me but it'll go in one ear, and back out the same ear. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can't post pics on here using my phone, but I can post YouTube vids. I'm sure Roops can tell me but it'll go in one ear, and back out the same ear. 

I can only imagine you lost the other ear due to some crystal ball feedback explosion incident.

14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You accuse me of being queer, yet make every effort to inform me that you have an 'exceptionally large appendage'. What a strange amalgam. Had you been on the site more often, you'd see I've had my fair share of run-ins with Roops. Unlike you however, with this particular female (and every other by the looks of it), I've come out on top more often than not. What a strange, deeply chauvinistic individual you appear to be – and hardly surprising you spent New Year's Eve with just your computer and wanking hand for company.  

13 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Roops has rage quit on me or gone in full retreat up her own arse just about every time we have tussled. On Islam I fucking destroyed her, on sexism toward men in the justice system she had to completely change the subject when asked to answer one simple question and on Brexit I effectively demonstrated that she is fucking clueless when it comes to global economics, so your conclusion that she has kudos over me leads me to believe that you're a fuckwit as well.

Your persistent reference to masturbation reveals your peculiar fascination with the subject. I'm merely asserting my dominance over you by describing my superior manhood as you are clearly a very insecure person.

As for my being in solitude on New year's eve I will say only this... you're assuming that only one person is posting!! Mehehehehehehehehehehehe!

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Your claim to be more than one person on this site is hilarious! Is this why the same right-wing, sexist, racist dickhead perpetually posts from the same computer with the same lexis, tone and general stupidity?

You sad, lonely cunt.

All you're doing is tearing yourself a deeper arsehole by confirming your status as someone who ought to be living at the turn of the 20th Century. It's little wonder nobody wants to spend NYE with you, is it? Admittedly I'm disappointed to see you resort to using 'Mehehehehehehehehehehehe' in your comments. I thought you were better than this. Clearly, I was wrong.

Alright lads? 

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking hell....

I fully expect Wolfie to be crying like a girl after this cutting response, you stupid fucking wanker

I'm a broken man, Stubbs. His compassion has got the better of him, which is why he's backed off and not responded.

• 3 months later...