CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oh Dear... Michael Jackson.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

I don't mind admitting that I was one of the few that genuinely believed that Michael Jackson wasn't a nonce. It appears that I was wrong. Folks have come forward with compelling evidence against him which is difficult to defend. Numerous Radio Stations are already refusing to play any of his records and despite his families pleads for mercy, I for one can never forgive the cunt. 

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve

A deranged nonce at that.  Had the taste for kiddie flesh all the while trying to turn himself into Diana Ross.  

"It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets Jacko'd again!"  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Another one who hid in plain sight. 

He only got away with it because he had a fuck load of money to buy the finest demon spawn attorneys in the world.  

I wish his death had been exponentially more painful.  

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He only got away with it because he had a fuck load of money to buy the finest demon spawn attorneys in the world.  

I wish his death had been exponentially more painful.  

That's the American system for you. He sure wasn't the first, was he Mr OJ... You've also got to blame those who allowed it to happen as they must have known for sure. Probably in on it too I'd warrant, or paid to keep quiet. 

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Another one who hid in plain sight. 

The only minuscule-thread-bare in his favour perhaps (and only perhaps) is what is making his accusers speak out now? Have they spent their pay-out money, or trying to rake some in? I've not seen or heard any of the latest 'compelling' evidence yet, but by all accounts there's a tv Special on CH5 tomorrow. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He was close.  The whiter he got the worse his dance moves became.  

They used the cunt's bollocks to highlight his cheeks. That's why he Moonwalked.