CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oh Dear... Michael Jackson.

Guest 'eavensabove

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Its the Way you make me feel!

A glance at his back catalogue just shocked me. 

You know he recorded a double A side called Scream/Childhood don’t you? And he used Childhood as the soundtrack for Free Willy 2.

That’s Scream, Childhood (Free Willy 2). 

He is a couple of commas away from a fucking confession, the pasty nonce. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You know he recorded a double A side called Scream/Childhood don’t you? And he used Childhood as the soundtrack for Free Willy 2.

He also penned: Do You Know Where Your Children Are.

Guilty as fuck.

37 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Pasty nonce, nasty ponce 

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The only minuscule-thread-bare in his favour perhaps (and only perhaps) is what is making his accusers speak out now? Have they spent their pay-out money, or trying to rake some in? I've not seen or heard any of the latest 'compelling' evidence yet, but by all accounts there's a tv Special on CH5 tomorrow. 

“Folks have come forward with compelling evidence against him which is difficult to defend” although... “I've not seen or heard any of the latest 'compelling' evidence yet”. 

You thick fucking cunt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

“Folks have come forward with compelling evidence against him which is difficult to defend” although... “I've not seen or heard any of the latest 'compelling' evidence yet”. 

You thick fucking cunt.

There's plenty of "compelling evidence" regarding your nefarious activities Francis; namely half the crew of the general de Gaul who made a deposit in one of your holes when you "accidentally" moored alongside the French behemoth 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ming and I were laughing over one of Eric’s recent Stella Mccartney posts. I’m not overly keen on the crab character.

I miss you Wiz. 

Have you rigged up some kind of string/stick contraption to make mings jaw open and close as to simulate laughing considering she's been dead for close on 12 months?

Guest 'eavensabove
46 minutes ago, Frank said:

You thick fucking cunt.

What the fuck do you want? 

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ming and I were laughing over one of Eric’s recent Stella Mccartney posts. I’m not overly keen on the crab character.

I miss you Wiz. 

Nobody gives two fucks about you or what you think. Fuck Off, Gay Dog Lover. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The "Other Pages" section is mildly amusing I 'spose, the rest is pure cack, aside from that your DTP skills are shite and you have too much time on your hands...

But, I never wrote  any of it! Blame Cheggers Long. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You sarcastic cunt.  Frank has just p.m'd me, his missus has gone, no money, and the poor sod is contemplating suicide.  

You had better encouraged him, or you can fuck off. 

Guest DrCunt
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You sarcastic cunt.  Frank has just p.m'd me, his missus has gone, no money, and the poor sod is contemplating suicide.  

Can you tell him to hurry up and get on with it. I've got plenty of really sharp implements in my garden shed if he wants to borrow them.

Guest Khiwa

Not condoning noncery for one minute, far from it, but the little fuckers in the documentary dressed as MJ look creepy as shit.

I doubt they'd turn out "normal" whatever happened to them.

Guest judgetwi

Saw that Wacko Jacko programme last night and those mothers made my flesh crawl. Basically, they pimped their kids out to a mega rich nonce. They know it, I know it, the whole world knows it. Instead of hiding away in shame they parade around trying to get their grasping, grubby fingers into the Wacko estate.

When I come to power every kiddy fiddler on the planet will be executed, no fucking mercy, but not before I have dealt with that pair of scumbags.

Oh, and the occupants of the Palace of Westminster........obviously.