CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oh Dear... Michael Jackson.

Guest 'eavensabove

33 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Saw that Wacko Jacko programme last night and those mothers made my flesh crawl. Basically, they pimped their kids out to a mega rich nonce. They know it, I know it, the whole world knows it. Instead of hiding away in shame they parade around trying to get their grasping, grubby fingers into the Wacko estate.

When I come to power every kiddy fiddler on the planet will be executed, no fucking mercy, but not before I have dealt with that pair of scumbags.

Oh, and the occupants of the Palace of Westminster........obviously.

Good morning Mr Pol Pot.

Do you have any other intolerances to add to your list ?

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Good morning Mr Pol Pot.

Do you have any other intolerances to add to your list ?

Pot calling the kettle black.

Your intolerances know no bounds.

Michael Jackson guilty as charged, probably took lessons from Jimmy Savile and the BBC.

Guest DrCunt

Why didn't the producers of Finding Neverland interview Bubbles? Abandoned by Wacko aged 20 (he'd grown too much fur by that stage) and replaced with a younger, prettier and more amenable chimp. Disgraceful and doesn't fit with the myth that like most irons he was forever blowing Bubbles.

At his trial in 2005, Jackson's cleaners described how they had to clean up faeces that had been thrown at the bedroom wall. I expect the chimps tried to stop him doing it.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Your geographic knowledge is iffy but have a like for the "other pages" anyway.

I was never good at any 'aphics. Some 'ologies perhaps, but not 'aphics. 

Guest 'eavensabove

I totally agree.  Only a cunt of the highest order, would take shut-up money, live it-up in Vegas and hand over their OWN 7 years old son to ANY other cunt for the afternoon, let alone for months on end. They are as guilty as every other fucker involved in this, from the cunt that tended the Llama's & gardens at 'Nonceland' to every last hotel.  Cunt Jackson, was noncing more kids and over a longer length of time than Cunt Glitter, Saville & Rolf put together. His entire family/clan should be brought to book, and also those that knowingly defended the Cunt. 

As for 'Nonceland?'  Flatten it and all that's in it.

Guest 'eavensabove
31 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

There’s absolutely no credible evidence against Jackson at all.

He was certainly weird but his legacy is now being besmirched by lying opportunist scum on the make.

Did he ask you to say that, when you were 6?

I never believed none of the original  claims, but this latest lot puts things into perspective. Of COURSE they're all on the make, but a nonce is a nonce whether or not the kids agreed or haven't cared about it. Those two idiots on tv last night, didn't look troubled by anything at all except for running out of cash, but?  

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

He was certainly weird but his legacy is now being besmirched by lying opportunist scum on the make.

I would say the paedo Prince of Pop's legacy was irrevocably besmirched when he paid $25 million to settle a lawsuit bought by a boy who accused Jackson of molesting him in 1993.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

I would say the paedo Prince of Pop's legacy was irrevocably besmirched when he paid $25 million to settle a lawsuit bought by a boy who accused Jackson of molesting him in 1993.

The additional horror is that once again, he was allowed to get away with it for many years. Just like the rest. His Lawyers should pay back what they earned and donate it to the poor 'honest' abused kids mentally damaged and in homes. 

10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The additional horror is that once again, he was allowed to get away with it for many years. Just like the rest. His Lawyers should pay back what they earned and donate it to the poor 'honest' abused kids mentally damaged and in homes. 

Thing is though eavens, he was cleared in a court of law. And that's what his lawyer will say. So he'll just say it paid for a nice heated swimming pool in his mansion and you can all fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is though eavens, he was cleared in a court of law. And that's what his lawyer will say. So he'll just say it paid for a nice heated swimming pool in his mansion and you can all fuck off. 

I don't really give two fucks if I'm honest. Not with this particular episode of Disney proportions. None of the kids seem bothered, nor their parents, and Whacko is the best thing that ever happened in their lives.  It's not like the Yanks will ever change their legal systems if the so-called attorney's have anything to do with it. We would have lynched the cunt if he had lived here in a Neverland, but he'll always be a precious thing to the Yanks... If anything, the 7 year olds abused HIM, as did every other cunt. 

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You are quite clearly a paedo apologist and a cunt to boot.

If this was a pub, I'd take you outside and kick the living shit out of you.

7 hours ago, DrCunt said:

At his trial in 2005, Jackson's cleaners described how they had to clean up faeces that had been thrown at the bedroom wall. I expect the chimps tried to stop him doing it.

Was the faeces ever tested, to find out who it belonged to?

Guest Erroreptile404
19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You are quite clearly a paedo apologist and a cunt to boot.

If this was a pub, I'd take you outside and kick the living shit out of you.

Nice ninja edit, your original comment called him a nonce.