CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oh Dear... Michael Jackson.

Guest 'eavensabove

On 6 March 2019 at 17:52, Witheredscrote said:

You sarcastic cunt.  Frank has just p.m'd me, his missus has gone, no money, and the poor sod is contemplating suicide.  

1. Frank mrs is the freezer

2. At a fiver a pop for sucking off sailors in Portsmouth harbour the cunt should be minted

3. Let's hope so, we all hate his guts

4. How are the geese? Still a good fuck?

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

OK, it appears you haven't learned any lessons so you're off the site indefinitely. You also appear to be immature - on a site called "Cunts' Corner" of all places. Cya

Roops, I'm ready to be a martyr for the cause. If my recent outburst before my allotted release date against that thick cunt is grounds to have me thrown back in the cooler I simply ask that you end it now with a quick bullet to the brain so I can follow that waste of oxygen through the gates of hell itself. I would hold no ill will towards you if this was the case - you are redeemed a thousandfold in my eyes through the simple act of banning the prat.

1 minute ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

Roops, I'm ready to be a martyr for the cause. If my recent outburst before my allotted release date against that thick cunt is grounds to have me thrown back in the cooler I simply ask that you end it now with a quick bullet to the brain so I can follow that waste of oxygen through the gates of hell itself. I would hold no ill will towards you if this was the case - you are redeemed a thousandfold in my eyes through the simple act of banning the prat.

Getting your retaliation in first, eh? 

Good lad. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

You're not the man married!

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 06/03/2019 at 12:52, Witheredscrote said:

You sarcastic cunt.  Frank has just p.m'd me, his missus has gone, no money, and the poor sod is contemplating suicide.  

You did offer him support and encouragement, and maybe a few ideas to assist him in topping himself?