CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oh Dear... Michael Jackson.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve

Wen have a world class team of complete cunts here....the whole team deserves a like for getting the ignorant crustacean to meltdown and get fucked off indefinitely.  

Roops scores a like!  

13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eric, I AM confused,  too many multis. To make things worse,  Frank is in this video.

So that's what you're doing wrong. Stop clinging to your mortal faculties. Let the darkness creeping in to the corners of your vision spread, embrace eternity and it'll all be over faster.

It'll be best for everyone concerned.

Guest judgetwi
On 07/03/2019 at 08:43, Cardinal Sin said:

Michael Jackson guilty as charged, probably took lessons from Jimmy Savile and the BBC.

I wish people would leave Sir Jimmy out of this. When I was nine he fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded. He even let me squirt the milk straight into my mouth. 

It tasted horrible but i’ve never  liked warm milk.

Guest 'eavensabove

Oh Dear... Crab Michael Jackson, back to topic.

Having sat through the summing up of 'Get Me Out of Here I'm In Neverland'  I can confirm several things: Billy Jean was a bum-boy, and the bum-boy's mother is a cunt that should be locked-up for peddling her own son.  This vile woman, having starred into the camera and vowing that "no way would I take money from a person who I knew had abused my boy, she rounded-up by bragging that she had allowed her 7 years old son to sleep with , in the same bed as, for month after month on end with the full knowledge of other alleged incidents. Never wavering from a smiling & happy face, she went on: "We all loved Michael, he was the best thing that has happened to me, and my Son was in Love with Him too... I was being flown around in private jets all  paid for and I never went without a thing. My Son was given real gold & diamond rings (not to mention a sore one) and lovely Teddy Bear which I still have today and was my only comfort when poor Michael  passed away. I cried my heart out for days when I heard about his death. My life will never be the same without him... He was a generous man" 

Meanwhile, the systematically nonced B. J Bum Boy, proudly bragged about the vile acts of indecency that had taken place and without any remorse or regret, save that it had a detrimental effect on his own career. More disturbing, was the footage of him now with his own 7 years old son, and him telling a bewildered audience that he has the same thoughts towards him, whilst the fucking cameraman focused in on the little boy's backside...  Roll credits. THE END

Edited by 'eavensabove

22 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

There’s absolutely no credible evidence against Jackson at all.

He was certainly weird but his legacy is now being besmirched by lying opportunist scum on the make.

Roadkill's Journal, March 8th 2019

Dead Crab in an alleyway this morning, tyre tread on burst stomach.Hollywood is crawling with the paedo twats. The city is an extended gutter and all the gutters are full of paedo spunk and when the drains finally crust over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and kiddy fiddling will foam up about their waists and all the celebrities and politicians will look up and shout "save us!" and I'll whisper "No...". 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

Dead Crab in an alleyway this morning, tyre tread on burst stomach.Hollywood is crawling with the paedo twats. The city is an extended gutter and all the gutters are full of paedo spunk and when the drains finally crust over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and kiddy fiddling will foam up about their waists and all the celebrities and politicians will look up and shout "save us!" and I'll whisper "No...". 

Draw a picture RK (T)  Mere words cannot illustrate your thoughts in this instance. 

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Draw a picture RK (T)  Mere words cannot illustrate your thoughts in this instance. 

Seriously though, in no uncertain terms the place is a cesspit and they're so fucking smug in the security that their money and fame brings them in a culture that idolises celebrities that they don't even take any of this seriously.  Even if they're found guilty they'll get to live out the rest of their lives in comfort and luxury.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

Seriously though, in no uncertain terms the place is a cesspit and they're so fucking smug in the security that their money and fame brings them in a culture that idolises celebrities that they don't even take any of this seriously.  Even if they're found guilty they'll get to live out the rest of their lives in comfort and luxury.

It's the cunts that are still in hiding that concern me. The celebrity world must be full of the fuckers. 

42 minutes ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

Pile of shit

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's the cunts that are still in hiding that concern me. The celebrity world must be full of the fuckers. 

In Roman times actors were considered as low as prostitutes. Sure, they're an entertaining commodity, but by it's very nature acting is a form of deception and they've trained their entire lives to perfect it.  All notable celebrities these days have an army of PR staff telling them what to say and how to act and an army of well paid lawyers to back them up when they drop the ball.

Its all perfectly engineered to make you root for the character you see them playing on a screen and hide the real, flawed person underneath the makeup and lights.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

In Roman times actors were considered as low as prostitutes. Sure, they're an entertaining commodity, but by it's very nature acting is a form of deception and they've trained their entire lives to perfect it.  All notable celebrities these days have an army of PR staff telling them what to say and how to act and an army of well paid lawyers to back them up when they drop the ball.

Its all perfectly engineered to make you root for the character you see them playing on a screen and hide the real, flawed person underneath the makeup and lights.

The worry, is that none of these cunts get nipped in the bud when they first commit these acts. Only once they have left a trail of vile destruction behind them does anything come to light, and then the people that knew also cover themselves. Fucking years pass before these fuckers are caught, and even when they are, they get jack shit for it. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Ollyboro said:

I don't know why, but I keep picturing Jacko's lawyer - Thomas Arthur  Mesereau Jr - in a shell suit, with a cigar in his gob.

?

57 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Pile of shit

A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally, there's no discernible difference. Life and death are unquantifiable abstracts. Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally, there's no discernible difference. Life and death are unquantifiable abstracts. Fuck off.

I have more particles as a dead man than I ever had when I lived. 

5 hours ago, The Bishop said:

TW

I miss the old days where you would spend hours telling me about trains. Now you support my adversaries and whatever wet-behind-the-ears malcontent that slithers onto the Corner. You hurt me for no discernible reason, Pen. Why are you so cruel? I once considered you a mother-figure.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I wish people would leave Sir Jimmy out of this. When I was nine he fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded. He even let me squirt the milk straight into my mouth. 

It tasted horrible but i’ve never  liked warm milk.

Sometimes, Judge, I login to find the kind of riposte you've written that's first-class: intelligent, insightful and well-thought out – despite us being poles apart politically. Yet, more often, I see something that really is the biggest pile of immature and potentially libelous cuntshit which mocks the suffering of kids (and their families) who were raped by this disgusting monster, looking as though it's been cut & pasted by someone of Eavens' bargain-basement standard or a teenager who's recently discovered Sickipedia. This falls squarely into such a category. You fucking ham-fisted dimwit.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Sometimes, Judge, I login to find the kind of riposte you've written that's first-class: intelligent, insightful and well-thought out – despite us being poles apart politically. Yet, more often, I see something that really is the biggest pile of immature and potentially libelous cuntshit which mocks the suffering of kids (and their families) who were raped by this disgusting monster, looking as though it's been cut & pasted by someone of Eavens' bargain-basement standard or a teenager who's recently discovered Sickipedia. This falls squarely into such a category. You fucking ham-fisted dimwit.

What the fuck do You want, eh?  You should try drumming-up something intelligent or worthwhile yourself, you professional Buffoon. You know, something worth anybody bothering about, save for responding to your futile shite each and every time you thumb your keyboard... I've never seen the point or the value of you being on here except for providing all people with an idiot  to laugh at or to shake their head in disbelief. You are living proof that idiots exist, and you are most definitely one of epic proportions.    

12 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

What the fuck do You want, eh?  You should try drumming-up something intelligent or worthwhile yourself, you professional Buffoon. You know, something worth anybody bothering about, save for responding to your futile shite each and every time you thumb your keyboard... I've never seen the point or the value of you being on here except for providing all people with an idiot  to laugh at or to shake their head in disbelief. You are living proof that idiots exist, and you are most definitely one of epic proportions.    

Judge will be delighted to see he's befriended Baldrick.