CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The SheBelieves Cup

Cuntybaws

What is #SheBelieves ?

Fucking guff, that's what!

Conceived and developed by the U.S. Women’s National Team players, SheBelieves is a movement to inspire young girls and women and encourage them to accomplish their goals and dreams, athletic or otherwise. The campaign was originally launched in the run-up to the 2015 Women’s World Cup but has since evolved and grown into a special bond between the team and its fans, taking its powerful message of empowerment and that of believing in yourself into communities across the nation.

As one of the most popular national women’s team in the United States, the WNT is the prime example that dreams are attainable if you set your mind to it and go after what you want. Through dedication, teamwork, perseverance and success, the players in the U.S. team inspire new generations of young girls and women to be better and strive for better. They inspire them to believe.

World-Cup-Body-Paint-116-560x267.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What is #SheBelieves ?

Conceived and developed by the U.S. Women’s National Team players, SheBelieves is a movement to inspire young girls and women and encourage them to accomplish their goals and dreams, athletic or otherwise. The campaign was originally launched in the run-up to the 2015 Women’s World Cup but has since evolved and grown into a special bond between the team and its fans, taking its powerful message of empowerment and that of believing in yourself into communities across the nation.

As one of the most popular national women’s team in the United States, the WNT is the prime example that dreams are attainable if you set your mind to it and go after what you want. Through dedication, teamwork, perseverance and success, the players in the U.S. team inspire new generations of young girls and women to be better and strive for better. They inspire them to believe.

I hope Neil doesn't see that photo.   His computer monitor won't survive the shots.

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What is #SheBelieves ?

The Japanese one looks to be in dire need of some Sudocrem. 

47 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What is #SheBelieves ?

Neil's gonna give himself a heart attack. 

Oh well, so much for any scathing critique of the cynical media - and in particular the BBC's - attempts to generate a demand for piss-poor women's football by ramping up supply to near-infinite levels. Adam Smith is turning in his grave.

With hindsight, the picture was a mistake. Having now gauged the temperature of the room, I may return tonight with a "Cumfarting VIII" nomination.

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh well, so much for any scathing critique of the cynical media - and in particular the BBC's - attempts to generate a demand for piss-poor women's football by ramping up supply to near-infinite levels. Adam Smith is turning in his grave.

With hindsight, the picture was a mistake. Having now gauged the temperature of the room, I may return tonight with a "Cumfarting VIII" nomination.

What else did you expect, for fucksake. This was always going to descend into the gutter from post one. 

And never mind the bbc, Neil's saturation coverage has already hit 90%.

Oh yes,I digress,I almost forgot how fucking shit women's football is and how the media are trying to promote this bollocks.The female commentator is something to be heard(not!) I cannot and will not listen to the catterwalling of some cliche ridden tart and turn over at the first inane shrill .Having said all that and getting this thread back on track I reckon I've got 3 more in the old wank bank looking at this picture.

13 hours ago, Neil said:

I almost forgot how fucking shit women's football is and how the media are trying to promote this bollocks.

As Samuel Johnson almost said, "Sir, a woman's footballing is like a dog's walking on his hind legs. It is not done well; but you are surprised to find it done at all." 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

As Samuel Johnson almost said, "Sir, a woman's footballing is like a dog's walking on his hind legs. It is not done well; but you are surprised to find it done at all." 

Or, as Vinnie Jones said “it’s diabolical shit innit?”

These cunts are getting like ISIS,you never used to hear about them but you knew they were there but they didn't bother you.Now they're every fucking where being a pain in the arse,shouldn't have given them the vote.

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Or, as Vinnie Jones said “it’s diabolical shit innit?”

As he also said, "To get on in Hollywood, you've gotta be a bit gay and a bit Jewish, and I'm saving up to be Jewish.”

On 05/03/2019 at 20:50, Cuntybaws said:

What is #SheBelieves ?

Utter fucking shit from Cuntybaws the crap merchant. 

On 6 March 2019 at 08:40, Neil said:

Oh yes,I digress,I almost forgot how fucking shit women's football is and how the media are trying to promote this bollocks.The female commentator is something to be heard(not!) I cannot and will not listen to the catterwalling of some cliche ridden tart and turn over at the first inane shrill .Having said all that and getting this thread back on track I reckon I've got 3 more in the old wank bank looking at this picture.

You can add women's rugby and cricket to that shite. Our girls successfully chased down 112 in India today in a T20- that's just over 5 an over, I bet the few dozen viewers won't forget this absolute thriller for some time.

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You can add women's rugby and cricket to that shite. Our girls successfully chased down 112 in India today in a T20- that's just over 5 an over, I bet the few dozen viewers won't forget this absolute thriller for some time.

They'll be wanting equal wages soon at that rate

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

They'll be wanting equal wages soon at that rate

The only way any cunts going to watch this shite is if they all play in the buff and there's a live camera in their changing rooms after the game so we can all watch them finger blasting each other in the showers. Thus making your DVD collection obsolete