CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Colourism

camberwell gypsy

On 06/03/2019 at 16:35, Witheredscrote said:

The term 'black people' is  complete bollocks. They are in fact, various shades of brown. Nigerians' arseholes are about as dark a shade of brown as one can get*.

*Punkers will confirm this,  he has seen more than a few.

I've been meaning to welcome you back, Withers, accompanied by the award of a like and fresh start. Please might it therefore be possible to say something funny, rather than the usual anal discharge for which you're renowned.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If I can call this branch meeting of the NAACP to order, can we move down the agenda from “advanced diversity training”...

Diane Abbott has today taken offence at being referred to as a "coloured woman" by Amber Rudd. An increasingly-dated term perhaps, but fuck me, is there anything the fat, black, innumerate cunt wouldn't be offended by? I haven't seen her say anywhere what she thinks the correct term might actually be these days, but if she thinks I'm adopting "BME" she can fuck right off.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Diane Abbott has today taken offence at being referred to as a "coloured woman" by Amber Rudd. An increasingly-dated term perhaps, but fuck me, is there anything the fat, black, innumerate cunt wouldn't be offended by? I haven't seen her say anywhere what she thinks the correct term might actually be these days, but if she thinks I'm adopting "BME" she can fuck right off.

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly, I wouldn’t be doing my administrative duties if I didn’t report you, you racist jock cunt. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I've been meaning to welcome you back, Withers, accompanied by the award of a like and fresh start. Please might it therefore be possible to say something funny, rather than the usual anal discharge for which you're renowned.

Baked beans! RC helicopters! Airfix glue! Tesco! Come on Wolfers, Withers is fucking hilarious!

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh, I don’t know, I think BME or “Beamy”, as in Broad-In-The-Beamy seems absolutely bang on to me. 

She was not offended by Jeremy Corbyns’ scrawny thrusting backside so fuck knows where her limits are. I suspect if it was to her political advantage, she’d come out against motherhood and apple pie. And definitely chicken soup with Matzo balls, which is of course fuel for the International Zionist Conspiracy. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 06/03/2019 at 15:50, Iam Ape said:

It’s no wonder you only have four likes.

Which have been generously given by Pen.  You have to feel at least a little pity for Withers, having fallen so far as to be Pen's new host body.  

On 06/03/2019 at 16:35, Witheredscrote said:

The term 'black people' is  complete bollocks. They are in fact, various shades of brown. Nigerians' arseholes are about as dark a shade of brown as one can get*.

*Punkers will confirm this,  he has seen more than a few.

I can also confirm that white people's arseholes can be a shade of brown particularly after 5+ pints of Guiness with chasers. Apart from Punkers', I imagine his looks like a baboons arse that's been rubbed with P90 sandpaper before having malt vinegar massaged into it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
45 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I can also confirm that white people's arseholes can be a shade of brown particularly after 5+ pints of Guiness with chasers. Apart from Punkers', I imagine his looks like a baboons arse that's been rubbed with P90 sandpaper before having malt vinegar massaged into it.

He hasn't ironed you yet.  

He must be feeling ill.....hopefully terminal and inoperable.  

On 07/03/2019 at 14:18, Witheredscrote said:

On the subject of a Lenny Henry biopic.  Our Eddie would surely be perfect casting.  Same skin tone,  and both boring fat talentless cunts.

This is the last post out of your most recent fifty that hasn't been ironed.

Give it half an hour and it's going the same way as the last 49 posts plus nine more.

Fuck off.

Lol.

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, ratcum said:

When I auditioned to play Othello in the 6th Form drama society, I was told my cock was too big.

Cunts

Frank auditioned for Bottom. He hasn't got a cock. 

On 10/03/2019 at 19:58, ratcum said:

When I auditioned to play Othello in the 6th Form drama society, I was told my cock was too big.

Cunts

Nooo mate, they said you were too big a cock to be in the play.  You also forgot to say that they said you was a talentless, boring, characterless fucking cunt. Now get off the stage before we all die of boredom you uninspiraring, uncharismatic, useless fucking cunt.

Or am I getting you mixed up with Olivia Coleman?

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Where's the 'U' from colored monumental? Not turning into a septic are you? 

It’s my predictive text shit. It’s a fucking Sherman tank spell checker. Color. Thru.   Cheeze burger.  Etc 

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s my predictive text shit. It’s a fucking Sherman tank spell checker. Color. Thru.   Cheeze burger.  Etc 

I know. My phones the same. 'Jars' comes out as 'Jews'. So when I texted my cleaner Mrs Cohen, and told her to 'Put all the dirty Jews in the bin where they belong' you can imagine her fucking reaction.

Anyway, don't know any cleaner do you?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nooo mate, they said you were too big a cock to be in the play.  You also forgot to say that they said you was a talentless, boring, characterless fucking cunt. Now get off the stage before we all die of boredom you uninspiraring, uncharismatic, useless fucking cunt.

Or am I getting you mixed up with Olivia Coleman?

she needs a bit of FGM, the gushing piss flap