CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Huawei to Hell.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Or as it's known in Newcastle Huawei-Man!

The Chinks will never win. Trumps got North Korea on his side. 

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Chinks will never win. Trumps got North Korea on his side. 

Apparently the chinese are despised in Mongolia and illegal immigrants from there get the shit kicked out of them by the Mongs. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Apparently the chinese are despised in Mongolia and illegal immigrants from there get the shit kicked out of them by the Mongs. 

The slitty-eyed yellow-skinned fuckers, are despised everywhere. Cocklers, the lot of 'em. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bought them from a man who does dirty deeds, dirt cheap. Moneytalks. 

Stubbs. His stuff falls off the back of lorry. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The slitty-eyed yellow-skinned fuckers, are despised everywhere. Cocklers, the lot of 'em. 

Then you've got the Japanese who are universally despised by every other country in asia.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Then you've got the Japanese who are universally despised by every other country in asia.

They're the same, aint they? Different flag, that's all. They can't even grow a poxy tree over 8" Hau, no wei. 

Guest Ollyboro

As the owner of a Huawei phone, can I use this opportunity to apologise to the Communist Party spook (that's spook) who's monitoring my internet usage. Sorry for any offence, mate.*

*Unless you're a fan of dwarf piss and shit vids; in which case you can chip in for my phone rental, you tight rhino cock eating cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bought them from a man who does dirty deeds, dirt cheap. Moneytalks. 

I've heard of him.  His "entrepreneurial" spirit makes Gyps look like a law abiding citizen.  He has a nickname.....Hells Bell(end).

7 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

As the owner of a Huawei phone, can I use this opportunity to apologise to the Communist Party spook (that's spook) who's monitoring my internet usage. Sorry for any offence, mate.

Being in the same boat regarding handsets olly, I've pondered exactly this issue. To be honest, I'm half expecting the corner to suffer some sort of crash caused by our inscrutable friends for which you and I will be held accountable. 

3 hours ago, scotty said:

Being in the same boat regarding handsets olly, I've pondered exactly this issue. To be honest, I'm half expecting the corner to suffer some sort of crash caused by our inscrutable friends for which you and I will be held accountable. 

I think we might be able to save the corner if we can persuade judge to pop into his local takeaway establishment to order pwawn balls and egg fwied wice instead of that reconstituted kebab shit after he's finished in the Blue Oyster tonight. The Chinks will love that.

49 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Good phones though, and if you lose any data on them you just call round at the local Chinese to get a download.

I've done that myself pen. It worked fine but ever since I've been getting texts telling me to "stand by for instructions" and calling me Comrade. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
7 hours ago, scotty said:

Are you both Hauwei men?