CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Knife crime cunts

Earl of Punkape

Stiffer sentences are needed commensurate with penalties for carrying firearms.5 years in jail minimum for carrying a knife.Cunts involved in drug and knives....automatic doubling of the sentence.

Gangs should be hunted down by armed-police in conjunction with the Army and put before the courts the next day.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Stiffer sentences are needed commensurate with penalties for carrying firearms.5 years in jail minimum for carrying a knife.Cunts involved in drug and knives....automatic doubling of the sentence.

Gangs should be hunted down by armed-police in conjunction with the Army and put before the courts the next day.

Fuck off.

Any cunt that kills with a knife should be subjected to a public flogging, with a flail made from rusty chainsaw blades. 

10 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

What about shit-stabbing? Your bellicose nonsense aside, I imagine that you're all Lord Longford where that's concerned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

And there was me thinking the only knife crime that you were passionate about were the plebs that didn't have a fish knife to eat their fish fingers and beans with.

That’s true but a stabbing in Hale Barns, Cheshire is too close for comfort....

Anyway silver fish cutlery is is excellent value at good auction houses at the moment.....every cunt seems to want a Zombie knife 🔪.....

6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

That’s true but a stabbing in Hale Barns, Cheshire is too close for comfort....

Anyway silver fish cutlery is is excellent value at good auction houses at the moment.....every cunt seems to want a Zombie knife 🔪.....

You don't need a knife to eat baked beans, just a good quality can opener.  lol lol

22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You don't need a knife to eat baked beans, just a good quality can opener.  lol lol

I'm told they have ring pulls these days, so you don't even need that.

You could then use the newly-removed lid to scoop out the slippery contents, before taking the sharp edge to your fucking wrists in despair at how low your life had sunk.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I'm not against the cunts killing each other but when the innocent get slain the cunts need hanging from a tree.Cunts

Correct. I'd actively encourage the little wannabe gangsta cunts to stab as many of their bluds as possible. In fact I'd happily see my tax money be used to pay the fuckers as an incentive. Let's say a fiver for every fellow scumbag they can kill, if they can do 100 then life long amnesty

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

You'll be in for life for carrying your dirt road dagger with you to every public loo and cottaging spot you infect.  

Guest judgetwi

The source of this cuntishness seems obvious to me. For donkeys years we’ve been treating kids like little angels who can do no wrong, who must be “understood”, instead of telling them the difference between right and wrong and to shut their know nothing gobs. All authority in the family, school and the law has been removed.

Nature abhors a vacuum and all these cunts are doing is filling the vacuum, constructing their own authority and their own hierarchies where adult hierarchies don’t exist anymore. You will do what I say or i’ll stab the shit out of you ya cunt!

The politicians will cry their crocodile tears, spout their usual bullshit, fill their pockets with our money but you can’t reverse history. Well you can, but we haven’t got the bottle for it. We care more about Strictly Cunts Dancing than some kid bleeding to death in the street.

Just now, judgetwi said:

The source of this cuntishness seems obvious to me. For donkeys years we’ve been treating kids like little angels who can do no wrong, who must be “understood”, instead of telling them the difference between right and wrong and to shut their know nothing gobs. All authority in the family, school and the law has been removed.

Nature abhors a vacuum and all these cunts are doing is filling the vacuum, constructing their own authority and their own hierarchies where adult hierarchies don’t exist anymore. You will do what I say or i’ll stab the shit out of you ya cunt!

The politicians will cry their crocodile tears, spout their usual bullshit, fill their pockets with our money but you can’t reverse history. Well you can, but we haven’t got the bottle for it. We care more about Strictly Cunts Dancing than some kid bleeding to death in the street.

This. If I'd dared got one of Mother Killer's good knives covered in some chav's Lambrini infused blood I'd have been flogged through the streets and made to sleep in the garden shed for the next month. It was considered cowardly to use weapons to settle disputes when I was in my teens - although everyone was carrying around Nokia 3310's then, so I guess it was a Cold War of sorts.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Post of the day, with six "likes" and counting - and it's from Judge. We are truly living in the end times.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Good work Judge.

I would have given you a like but you already have six, and I didn't want to contribute to the insult to your intellect.  

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 19:17, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Why? It’s just fucking miserable cunting black cunts stabbing other cunting black cunts in inner cities.  What’s not to like about this little cultural pastime?  I miss the days when they used to hold cultural evenings outside night clubs where it was part of their ethnic background to fire machine guns into black party goers.  We haven’t had a mass drive by shooting in years.  Such a shame the old traditions have died out and you only get to see single knife stabbings these days.    They should apply for an ethnic cultural grant or something to help preserve their traditions.

Edited by N/A

• 6 months later...
Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

I have heard that the rats, mice and hamsters all carry knives in London just to be safe.

I heard the small rodents in Cheshire are tooled up as well just to be safe.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I heard the small rodents in Cheshire are tooled up as well just to be safe.

The rodents and small animals in Cheshire are more likely greased up, than tooled up.