CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The French

Penny Farthing

Guest Ollyboro

As I've probably mentioned before, one of France's most famous sculptures is Rodin's "Burghers of Calais". Edward the Cunt had laid seige to the city and agreed that  if they sent six of their head honchos out, he would spare the other residents. Which they did. To the French this represents self-sacrifice; I see it as the cunts surrendering.

Which brings us to their piss poor performance during the 2nd World War. After putting up a fight against the krauts, which made Joe fucking Bugner look like the 1940 Finnish army, the resistance numbered about 40000. In other words, about 1 out of every 1000 French cunt could be bothered. The rest were running cafes and fucking their saucy staff behind their tone deaf wife's back. I wouldn't mind, but after letting de Gaulle ponce about Paris like a conquering hero -after we'd liberated the cunts -the cheeky cunt wouldn't let us in the Common fucking Market, Although there is a debate as to whether being part of a European Union is a good thing. Apparently.

5 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

As I've probably mentioned before, one of France's most famous sculptures is Rodin's "Burghers of Calais". Edward the Cunt had laid seige to the city and agreed that  if they sent six of their head honchos out, he would spare the other residents. Which they did. To the French this represents self-sacrifice; I see it as the cunts surrendering.

Which brings us to their piss poor performance during the 2nd World War. After putting up a fight against the krauts, which made Joe fucking Bugner look like the 1940 Finnish army, the resistance numbered about 40000. In other words, about 1 out of every 1000 French cunt could be bothered. The rest were running cafes and fucking their saucy staff behind their tone deaf wife's back. I wouldn't mind, but after letting de Gaulle ponce about Paris like a conquering hero -after we'd liberated the cunts -the cheeky cunt wouldn't let us in the Common fucking Market, Although there is a debate as to whether being part of a European Union is a good thing. Apparently.

You can't blame them, what with their decrepit mothers-in-law occupying the bedroom and carrying on with the local undertakers. Shocking behaviour from the geriatrics and a sad inditement of French society.

18 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

One of my uncles was in France in the first world war. A farmer refused to let him and some other British soldiers to get some water from his well until they threatened to shoot him. After they got the water they needed, they went around the farmyard and collected as much cow and pig shit as the could find and shovelled it down his well.

48 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

One of my uncles was in France in the first world war. A farmer refused to let him and some other British soldiers to get some water from his well until they threatened to shoot him. After they got the water they needed, they went around the farmyard and collected as much cow and pig shit as the could find and shovelled it down his well.

And then shot him?

2 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Vain, selfish, arrogant and mostly cowards and they use English as their first language .. is there any point is the French and France?

Most of our much needed asylum seekers come across the channel, also our inflatable dinghy industry depends on keeping France on side even though they are are undoubtedly a nation of cheese eating surrender monkeys and eurocunts

Just now, King Billy said:

Most of our much needed asylum seekers come across the channel, also our inflatable dinghy industry depends on keeping France on side even though they are are undoubtedly a nation of cheese eating surrender monkeys and eurocunts

Where's my money, Albert?

1 minute ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

If he still had a pulse you could say he's living his wildest dreams.

Festering in a sewage pipe with your tongue rammed up your own arsehole might make one question whether one had maybe set the bar at the correct height ?

Just now, King Billy said:

Festering in a sewage pipe with your tongue rammed up your own arsehole might make one question whether one had maybe set the bar at the correct height ?

It just might, but old Crab will never get a chance to fix it now. You still have the chance - I'd advise you take it.

Guest DrCunt
4 minutes ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

It just might, but old Crab will never get a chance to fix it now. You still have the chance - I'd advise you take it.

I'd second this. Cunt the cunts and pick your fights. Don't have shit fits and start flinging your stools at your own bedroom walls. As long as you're not Albert, which would make you unredeemable, you've probably got just enough to fit in. Just.