CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The French

Penny Farthing

Guest DrCunt
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Listen, bollocks. Status requires effort.

Likes don't make a man. Manners maketh man, and a good supply of class As and Bs.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Reported for derailing the thread....

You sniveling fucking grass.  You're either ironing posts or grassing punters.

Please die!  

46 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

What an utterly dreadful nomination. Like a sausage party for aged poofs and trannies. 

This place is a fucking shambles. 

You have nowhere talk, Bubs. Pen is like a fucking necromancer, having Withers' bloated corpse lurch around like he owns the place with a few likes and words of encouragement and you've just been letting his sock puppets run wild and cause havoc - you're supposed to be an apex predator but instead you've shamed yourself and your country. 

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
14 hours ago, scotty said:

You can't blame them, what with their decrepit mothers-in-law occupying the bedroom and carrying on with the local undertakers. Shocking behaviour from the geriatrics and a sad inditement of French society.

I had no idea that anycunt from the Greater Portsmouth area could be highbrow enough to get an 'Allo 'Allo reference, Scotters. You'll tell me M*ckems know how to cook Spam next. You posh cunt.

Edited by Ollyboro
Throbbage

16 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I had no idea that anycunt from the Greater Portsmouth area could be highbrow enough to get an 'Allo 'Allo reference, Scotters. You'll tell me M*ckems know how to cook Spam next. You posh cunt.

Mackems don't cook - they order takeaways from the better side of the Tyne. They exist simply as a source of income and spend their time swimming in shit filled duck ponds on hot days.

Guest Ollyboro
2 minutes ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

Mackems don't cook - they order takeaways from the better side of the Tyne. They exist simply as a source of income and spend their time swimming in shit fulled duck ponds on hot days.

For fifteen years the backward cunts have been deriding Boro's one and only major major trophy success. Go on their fan's boards and what do you see? A load of retards wanking themselves into a frenzy over making it to the Balsa Wood Cup Final. Essentially a tournament for slow learners. They are a truly special breed.

Just now, Ollyboro said:

For fifteen years the backward cunts have been deriding Boro's one and only major major trophy success. Go on their fan's boards and what do you see? A load of retards wanking themselves into a frenzy over making it to the Balsa Wood Cup Final. Essentially a tournament for slow learners. They are a truly special breed.

Oh, I don't judge them because of football, but simply for the fact they exist at all. Hubcap stealing, giro sucking, genetically flawed, inbred monkeys.

3 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

"greater portsmouth", you cheeky cunt 😠😠

Guest 'eavensabove

To fuck with the French, we all know they're a bunch of stinking arse-wipes and cowards to boot. The Ozzie's are a worse bunch of pig-headed plebs and arrogant fuckers and thank fuck it aint them that are spitting distance from our shores. They're odd to the extreme, and they certainly hate us more than the frogs do. 

Guest Ollyboro
4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

To fuck with the French, we all know they're a bunch of stinking arse-wipes and cowards to boot. The Ozzie's are a worse bunch of pig-headed plebs and arrogant fuckers and thank fuck it aint them that are spitting distance from our shores. They're odd to the extreme, and they certainly hate us more than the frogs do. 

On the subject of stinking arse-wipes, I notice Crufts started on Thursday; Frank hasn't been on since Wednesday. Coincidence? I think not. Anybody watching needs to keep an eye out for a AIDS ravaged streak of shit wandering around with a hard on. Report him to the nearest RSPCA officer.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

On the subject of stinking arse-wipes, I notice Crufts started on Thursday; Frank hasn't been on since Wednesday. Coincidence? I think not. Anybody watching needs to keep an eye out for a AIDS ravaged streak of shit wandering around with a hard on. Report him to the nearest RSPCA officer.

He won 'Best Breed' in the Buumber-Claat finals. 

large.bob-barley1-600x600.jpg.27b9eda87b1d69af5dad5c812c47431b.jpg