CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The French

Penny Farthing

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

I'd second this. Cunt the cunts and pick your fights. Don't have shit fits and start flinging your stools at your own bedroom walls. As long as you're not Albert, which would make you unredeemable, you've probably got just enough to fit in. Just.

That’s why I’ve stayed away for a few days. All got a bit radio rental the other night. My fault for acting the cunt and attacking every cunt who had a go. Live and learn as thy say 

Just now, King Billy said:

That’s why I’ve stayed away for a few days. All got a bit radio rental the other night. My fault for acting the cunt and attacking every cunt who had a go. Live and learn as thy say 

I feel like a right soppy fucker for even saying this, but you'll do fine if you don't let people get under your skin. And never EVER apologise again. Even if you know for a fact that you were wrong - save all that shit for PM.

Guest DrCunt

It's a right of passage. Take it, own it and within a few weeks a gigantic retard like Crab will turn up and everyone will move on. Don't take it personally.

Stick to cunting the cunts for a month or two and don't try to act the big dog. Even following that advice, not everyone will be your friend here, but one thing's for sure, if you get in everyone's face at the same time, your tenure is going to be very short.

Now kill yourself.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

I feel like a right soppy fucker for even saying this, but you'll do fine if you don't let people get under your skin. And never EVER apologise again. Even if you know for a fact that you were wrong - save all that shit for PM.

👊

It's a right of passage. Take it, own it and within a few weeks a gigantic retard like Crab will turn up and everyone will move on. Don't take it personally.

Stick to cunting the cunts for a month or two and don't try to act the big dog. Even following that advice, not everyone will be your friend here, but one thing's for sure, if you get in everyone's face at the same time, your tenure is going to be very short.

Now kill yourself.

You know that its a mathematical certainty that we're both going to be called a proper pair of irons by some cunt for this, right? When it happens, dibs on the eyes.

Now kill yourself.

I was just about to 🙏

2 minutes ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

You know that its a mathematical certainty that we're both going to be called a proper pair of irons by some cunt for this, right? When it happens, dibs on the eyes.

No one can ever drive a wedge between us now I think I may be falling for you 😍

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

Fuck it. The site needs new blood. He adapts and survives or natural selection takes its course. Personally I couldn't give a crap. The fact that he's come back after a ban and appears to have taken it on the chin rather than shitting his pants is a good sign.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Who are you really Billy? I won't tell.

I don’t know about all these people you think I am Eric.  I’ve never been on any site before and I’m still figuring out the way to crack on here, but I ain’t losing the plot no more. 

Guest DrCunt
8 minutes ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

What kind you selling? Nicked, I assume...

Panini 1998 World Cup. I still need Davor Suker, Punkape's personal favourite.

44 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t know about all these people you think I am Eric.  I’ve never been on any site before and I’m still figuring out the way to crack on here, but I ain’t losing the plot no more. 

It wasn't that you lost the plot, more went a bit schizo. I dunno. But whatever. Start again, you're clearly not as fucking stupid as you would sometimes like to appear. Welcome back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It wasn't that you lost the plot, more went a bit schizo. I dunno. But whatever. Start again, you're clearly not as fucking stupid as you would sometimes like to appear. Welcome back.

No worries 👍🏼

Guest DrCunt
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Poof. Stop grooming him for likes.