CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emmanuel Macron's Reforms

Roadkill

Emmanuel Macron - best known for being that weirdo who married his paedo school teacher - but also President of France, clearly enjoys being told what to do by people more important than him. His recent calls of numerous reforms within the EU to trigger a "renaissance" have the distinctive characteristics of something written by a naughty little submissive just after they've had the hot candle wax poured over their bollocks and been made to read out loud to a room full of wanking gimps whilst their dominatrix stands behind whipping them to climax.

The proposed reforms consist of a number of things - there's a "European Agency for the Protection of Democracies" - which will increase the stranglehold the EU already has over the internet and reduce the spread of "fake news" and ban foreign powers from funding European national parties (AKA the filthy Right), a "European Council for Internal Security" - which will impose a Europe-wide border force agency - removing that annoying nuisance of individual countries within the Union closing their borders to immigrants, an "EU Minimum Wage" - which would be provided in a manner "appropriate to each country" again freeing individual countries within the Union of this responsibility, and last but not least a "European Food Safety Force" - which (presumably) will drive around in armoured cars pulling over lorries carrying food and finger the mince.

If I was a cynical man I'd have to say imposing complete control over the internet, borders, money and food of every country within a Union which they joined long before such rules were in place was a bit sinister - but I'm sure that if the great democracy that is the EU hears any complaint from its members the reforms will be altered accordingly. After all - its not like little Emmanuel is being used as a puppet for some dark and sinister force intent upon complete control over everything within its borders. After all, I'm sure his Latin teacher and future wife Mrs. Trogneux is the only person to ever have her hand up his arse.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

Emmanuel Macron - best known for being that weirdo who married his paedo school teacher - but also President of France, clearly enjoys being told what to do by people more important than him. His recent calls of numerous reforms within the EU to trigger a "renaissance" have the distinctive characteristics of something written by a naughty little submissive just after they've had the hot candle wax poured over their bollocks and been made to read out loud to a room full of wanking gimps whilst their dominatrix stands behind whipping them to climax.

The proposed reforms consist of a number of things - there's a "European Agency for the Protection of Democracies" - which will increase the stranglehold the EU already has over the internet and reduce the spread of "fake news" and ban foreign powers from funding European national parties (AKA the filthy Right), a "European Council for Internal Security" - which will impose a Europe-wide border force agency - removing that annoying nuisance of individual countries within the Union closing their borders to immigrants, an "EU Minimum Wage" - which would be provided in a manner "appropriate to each country" again freeing individual countries within the Union of this responsibility, and last but not least a "European Food Safety Force" - which (presumably) will drive around in armoured cars pulling over lorries carrying food and finger the mince.

If I was a cynical man I'd have to say imposing complete control over the internet, borders, money and food of every country within a Union which they joined long before such rules were in place was a bit sinister - but I'm sure that if the great democracy that is the EU hears any complaint from its members the reforms will be altered accordingly. After all - its not like little Emmanuel is being used as a puppet for some dark and sinister force intent upon complete control over everything within its borders. After all, I'm sure his Latin teacher and future wife Mrs. Trogneux is the only person to ever have her hand up his arse.

Everything you’ve said there, I could not disagree with in any way, except one small point, which judging by the indisputable factual accuracy of the rest of your post I can only think must be a small but easily made and totally forgivable mistake. That fucking 1.4 metres tall CUNT has had more fists up his Kwik fit fitter than Orville, Emu and Lord Charles combined. Check out the way he walks, like Charlie Chaplin slipping away from Boy Georges Birthday party.     ‘Do you really want to hurt me ?  Do you really want to make me bleed?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Everything you’ve said there, I could not disagree with in any way, except one small point, which judging by the indisputable factual accuracy of the rest of your post I can only think must be a small but easily made and totally forgivable mistake. That fucking 1.4 metres tall CUNT has had more fists up his Kwik fit fitter than Orville, Emu and Lord Charles combined. Check out the way he walks, like Charlie Chaplin slipping away from Boy Georges Birthday party.     ‘Do you really want to hurt me ?  Do you really want to make me bleed?

I'm aware of this, but it was a simple alteration of the facts to help the flow of the intended narrative.

29 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm aware of this, but it was a simple alteration of the facts to help the flow of the intended narrative.

I realise that’s the case but I felt that someone could read it and mistakenly think the tiny snail eating cunt had only ever had one fist up his derriere. There was no criticisism intended of your fine observation of the despicable petit eurocunt.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Witheredscrote what is your opinion on Macron's reforms and his overall performance thus far as president?

Only joking, I'm not interested, you boring fucking cunt.

10 irons due in eight hours time.

Lol.

Fuck off.

Hopefully he'll be killed when the rampaging yellow jackets raid the hospital he's in and he can't get the chemo drip out in time to run. Just imagine his skeletal little body hanging from the Arc de Triomphe during the next Revolution.

30 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Hopefully he'll be killed when the rampaging yellow jackets raid the hospital he's in and he can't get the chemo drip out in time to run. Just imagine his skeletal little body hanging from the Arc de Triomphe during the next Revolution.

Hate the yellow jackets. Especially that Welsh one who says "morning campers, hi de hi" over the tannoy. 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

99.9999999999% of the frogs collaborated with the krauts during WW2. OK after putting up such strong resistance to the invasion for about a week they probably didn’t have much fight left in them, considering they had none to start with, However once liberated by us and the yanks they immediately had some sort of memory implosion and decided that they had singlehandedly as a nation defeated the Nazis and henceforth and forthwith would basically treat us and even more so the US as the enemy. That bollocks has more or less continued till now.Their best friends, The Germans who we helped to become the powerhouse of Europe again, while we, The victors were queuing for rations of bread and necessities well into the 1950s. So it would be difficult not to conclude that we would surely have been far better to have lost or even surrendered at the first opportunity. Instead we have become a massive nation of cunts with a spine like a jellyfish. Ah well never mind eh.

Guest Erroreptile404

I noticed recently on places like reddit that the frogs are having serious delusions of grandeur, due to having a couple of shitty cast off territories in South America and Indonesia from donkey's years ago(true maybe the same could be said of us but Britain's 40+ territories or whatever are actually of tactical significance) but even at their height the french empire was still a joke compared to Britain.God knows why but all of a sudden they think they're hot shit or something. Utter garlic breathed, B.O ridden wankers with massive chips on their shoulders.

Guest Erroreptile404
22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Their best friends, The Germans who we helped to become the powerhouse of Europe again, while we, The victors were queuing for rations of bread and necessities well into the 1950s. 

That was due to the filthy septics bankrupting the UK while propping up their little pet projects germany and Japan. Fuck them.

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

99.9999999999% of the frogs collaborated with the krauts during WW2. OK after putting up such strong resistance to the invasion for about a week they probably didn’t have much fight left in them, considering they had none to start with, However once liberated by us and the yanks they immediately had some sort of memory implosion and decided that they had singlehandedly as a nation defeated the Nazis and henceforth and forthwith would basically treat us and even more so the US as the enemy. That bollocks has more or less continued till now.Their best friends, The Germans who we helped to become the powerhouse of Europe again, while we, The victors were queuing for rations of bread and necessities well into the 1950s. So it would be difficult not to conclude that we would surely have been far better to have lost or even surrendered at the first opportunity. Instead we have become a massive nation of cunts with a spine like a jellyfish. Ah well never mind eh.

While on the subject of history, so far as the Corner is concerned, it's a shame you're not part of it.

On 10/03/2019 at 20:49, Roadkill said:

I once owned a Citroen C8, and it was absolute shite.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While on the subject of history, so far as the Corner is concerned, it's a shame you're not part of it.

Another remarkable post from The Corner's Buffoon.

17 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I noticed recently on places like reddit that the frogs are having serious delusions of grandeur, due to having a couple of shitty cast off territories in South America and Indonesia from donkey's years ago(true maybe the same could be said of us but Britain's 40+ territories or whatever are actually of tactical significance) but even at their height the french empire was still a joke compared to Britain.God knows why but all of a sudden they think they're hot shit or something. Utter garlic breathed, B.O ridden wankers with massive chips on their shoulders.

French fries on their shoulders. Chips are British. And another thing, all this shite they call    ‘classic French cuisine’ What the fuck is that? A couple of peas, sorry petit fucking pois, a piece of horse meat or some other crap about the size of a squirrel turd and a drizzle of ‘jus’ all over the fuckin triangular plate. Merci beaucoup.That will be £90. Yeah right! No wonder the cunts are all fucking stunted midgets.A good feed of le roast boeuf might do the cunts a world of good and shut them up for a while. One day there was a French Cunt who didn’t whine and whinge. But unfortunately it was only for one day

Guest Erroreptile404
14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

French fries on their shoulders. Chips are British. And another thing, all this shite they call    ‘classic French cuisine’ What the fuck is that? A couple of peas, sorry petit fucking pois, a piece of horse meat or some other crap about the size of a squirrel turd and a drizzle of ‘jus’ all over the fuckin triangular plate. Merci beaucoup.That will be £90. Yeah right! No wonder the cunts are all fucking stunted midgets.A good feed of le roast boeuf might do the cunts a world of good and shut them up for a while. One day there was a French Cunt who didn’t whine and whinge. But unfortunately it was only for one day

Phlegm on a plate is considered top cuisine in france yet they have the nerve to slag off British food.

2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Phlegm on a plate is considered top cuisine in france yet they have the nerve to slag off British food.

In my opinion the Eiffel Tower is a poor imitation of the majestic Blackpool tower which I believe is still the tallest structure on Earth, around 93 miles high and made from 100% British Steel before all the workers went on strike and found themselves on the dole. The only thing you can see from space. Apart from the pile of scrap metal which used to be known as the Maginot Line