CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emmanuel Macron's Reforms

Roadkill

3 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I noticed recently on places like reddit that the frogs are having serious delusions of grandeur, due to having a couple of shitty cast off territories in South America and Indonesia from donkey's years ago(true maybe the same could be said of us but Britain's 40+ territories or whatever are actually of tactical significance) but even at their height the french empire was still a joke compared to Britain.God knows why but all of a sudden they think they're hot shit or something. Utter garlic breathed, B.O ridden wankers with massive chips on their shoulders.

1066 William the Cunt arrives at Dover like a 1000 years ahead of his time asylum seeker. Our boy Harold has already that week had a tear up with Harald Hadrada and sorted him and his Vikings right out. The slippery little frog then rolls up in Kent and H marches 300 miles to have a tear up. Instead of having a day off H goes right in and How’s your luck? The first arrow fired goes straight in his mince pie. Game over. Proper annus horribilus. His old man popped his clogs. He gets crowned the same day, next thing he’s got fucking Viking cunts, Frog cunts, his uncle Harold (cunt) all wanting to have him over. Fucking great shot though for a longbow.    Hundreds of years they tried but they could never make us eat snails and frogs legs, the dirty cunts. Baguettes my arse

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

1066 William the Cunt arrives at Dover like a 1000 years ahead of his time asylum seeker. Our boy Harold has already that week had a tear up with Harald Hadrada and sorted him and his Vikings right out. The slippery little frog then rolls up in Kent and H marches 300 miles to have a tear up. Instead of having a day off H goes right in and How’s your luck? The first arrow fired goes straight in his mince pie. Game over. Proper annus horribilus. His old man popped his clogs. He gets crowned the same day, next thing he’s got fucking Viking cunts, Frog cunts, his uncle Harold (cunt) all wanting to have him over. Fucking great shot though for a longbow.    Hundreds of years they tried but they could never make us eat snails and frogs legs, the dirty cunts. Baguettes my arse

He landed at Pevensey Bay. If he'd tried to land at Dover the little cunt wouldn't have got his horses over the cliffs. 

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

We had a C8 and it was an excellent family carrier especially for school runs etc.

Never drove a Citoren, but I remember getting dropped off at school every day in the family car, an old Citoren BX (the boxy ones with the hydraulic rear suspension). Thing was very fancy for a 80's car - all electric windows and sunroof, tons of space in the back and those little pull down shade fabric thingies on the back windows - all the bells and whistles on the inside and yet only one windscreen wiper.

I'd take an old fashioned style four door hatchback over one of those horrible people carriers any day - as soon as someone buys a people carrier they're basically giving their kids a golden ticket to smear sticky food residue all over the upholstery and make any experience you have in the thing miserable - they're out of the clouting range of the adults in front so the rear seats will descend into anarchy.

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Never drove a Citoren, but I remember getting dropped off at school every day in the family car, an old Citoren BX (the boxy ones with the hydraulic rear suspension). Thing was very fancy for a 80's car - all electric windows and sunroof, tons of space in the back and those little pull down shade fabric thingies on the back windows - all the bells and whistles on the inside and yet only one windscreen wiper.

I'd take an old fashioned style four door hatchback over one of those horrible people carriers any day - as soon as someone buys a people carrier they're basically giving their kids a golden ticket to smear sticky food residue all over the upholstery and make any experience you have in the thing miserable - they're out of the clouting range of the adults in front so the rear seats will descend into anarchy.

When one has three toddlers then practicalities override other considerations. At the time, the Espace, whilst the more aesthetically pleasing, was too small for our purposes. The C8/Peugeot 806 won us over against the Ford Galaxy due to the sliding rear doors which made securing the Rooplets a doddle whilst parked in a confined parking space. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

When one has three toddlers then practicalities override other considerations. At the time, the Espace, whilst the more aesthetically pleasing, was too small for our purposes. The C8/Peugeot 806 won us over against the Ford Galaxy due to the sliding rear doors which made securing the Rooplets a doddle whilst parked in a confined parking space. 

You probably made the right choice - I remember reading somewhere that the early model Ford Galaxies were death traps for the people in the front seats - obviously the car was bought for the safety it would offer passengers in the back, so it was often overlooked by parents in a rush to buy a practical car quickly. Saying that - I bet cruising around in whatever fancy German auto you have all to yourself these days is a far nicer experience - I took my two nieces to the pictures a few months back (seven and nine years old) in the Yeti and made the fatal mistake of buying them both those tubs of slime called "Unicorn Puke" to keep them entertained. I'm still finding bits of glitter and little silver stars and moons in the seats...

31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You must be lying. Children become toddlers at 18 months and turn into proper children at 3 years. So you couldn't have 3 toddlers at one time, unless they were triplets, or one lot of twins and a singlet. Or you are a cat.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You must be lying. Children become toddlers at 18 months and turn into proper children at 3 years. So you couldn't have 3 toddlers at one time, unless they were triplets, or one lot of twins and a singlet. Or you are a cat.

You dare question the integrity of her litter?

aYUdm3H.gif

6 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Punky found some shit on the driver's seat of his "range rover" .. he then realised that he was the shit.

... and in that brief moment of clarity he also saw that his "Range Rover" was a mouldy old fridge box sitting in a Netto trolley. He killed himself shortly after. His only legacy was of a mysterious strain of AIDS effecting the stray dogs of Cheshire after they fed from the remains of his diseased corpse.

49 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You probably made the right choice - I remember reading somewhere that the early model Ford Galaxies were death traps for the people in the front seats - obviously the car was bought for the safety it would offer passengers in the back, so it was often overlooked by parents in a rush to buy a practical car quickly. Saying that - I bet cruising around in whatever fancy German auto you have all to yourself these days is a far nicer experience - I took my two nieces to the pictures a few months back (seven and nine years old) in the Yeti and made the fatal mistake of buying them both those tubs of slime called "Unicorn Puke" to keep them entertained. I'm still finding bits of glitter and little silver stars and moons in the seats...

I still had my works car, a Saab 900 followed by the 93 - I loved those cars. They were fairly idiosyncratic and left field compared to the mainstream but I became disillusioned driving re-skinned Vectras and moved over to Audi's, a marque I've stayed with apart from the mental aberration I had when I drove a Merc for 12 months.

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're such a cynic Eric. I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I had twins (planned) and then just a year later a third child (unplanned).

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I still had my works car, a Saab 900 followed by the 93 - I loved those cars. They were fairly idiosyncratic and left field compared to the mainstream but I became disillusioned driving re-skinned Vectras and moved over to Audi's, a marque I've stayed with apart from the mental aberration I had when I drove a Merc for 12 months.

I've never drove any of the higher tier German stuff - just Skodas. None of them have lived up to the knackered old Proton Saga I started out with (for the bargain price of £50 and a PlayStation), but that was my very first car and holds a special place in my memory for that reason - however they were all miles better than my second car - a Mazda 2. If you ever drive one of those things you'll marvel at how the Japs have figured out a way to give such a small car the turning radius of a minibus.