CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emmanuel Macron's Reforms

Roadkill

Most Mazda 2's are based on the Ford Fiesta platform, though I'm not sure about the latest generation. I have a high regard for Mazda's now that they have their own full in-house development team. The latest Mazda's namely the 6, 3, and CX5 are impressive. Most Protons aside from the odd Citroen and Volvo rebadging jobs are re-skinned Mitsubishi Lancers.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Most Mazda 2's are based on the Ford Fiesta platform, though I'm not sure about the latest generation. I have a high regard for Mazda's now that they have their own full in-house development team. The latest Mazda's namely the 6, 3, and CX5 are impressive. Most Protons aside from the odd Citroen and Volvo rebadging jobs are re-skinned Mitsubishi Lancers.

I'm talking about this generation:

280px-1991_Proton_Saga_1.5_GL_Aeroback_i

Mitsubishi engine fusioned with the finest craftsmanship of the Malaysian jungle. I only really had it for a few months before getting the Mazda after passing my test and actually being able to drive legally, but it was used for many a trip to my dealers under the cover of darkness on the back roads, and I was never caught so it was the ultimate convenience in my eyes at the time. 

32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm talking about this generation:

280px-1991_Proton_Saga_1.5_GL_Aeroback_i

Mitsubishi engine fusioned with the finest craftsmanship of the Malaysian jungle. I only really had it for a few months before getting the Mazda after passing my test and actually being able to drive legally, but it was used for many a trip to my dealers under the cover of darkness on the back roads, and I was never caught so it was the ultimate convenience in my eyes at the time. 

People try to put us d-down (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Just because we get around (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Things they do look awful c-c-cold (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I hope I die before I get old (Talkin' 'bout my generation)

This is my generation
This is my generation, baby

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Never drove a Citoren, but I remember getting dropped off at school every day in the family car, an old Citoren BX (the boxy ones with the hydraulic rear suspension). Thing was very fancy for a 80's car - all electric windows and sunroof, tons of space in the back and those little pull down shade fabric thingies on the back windows - all the bells and whistles on the inside and yet only one windscreen wiper.

I'd take an old fashioned style four door hatchback over one of those horrible people carriers any day - as soon as someone buys a people carrier they're basically giving their kids a golden ticket to smear sticky food residue all over the upholstery and make any experience you have in the thing miserable - they're out of the clouting range of the adults in front so the rear seats will descend into anarchy.

Those fucking hydraulics were expensive when they went wrong. 

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I once had a CB, it was a two way thing.

I've got you beat... I've got a C30 AND a C60 on tape, plus I've also seen a C-3P0 on me tele. 

1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

People try to put us d-down (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Just because we get around (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Things they do look awful c-c-cold (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I hope I die before I get old (Talkin' 'bout my generation)

This is my generation
This is my generation, baby

This generation, rules the nation, with version.

Pass de dutchie 

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I think we scrapped ours after they gave up. I remember my sister being very sick every time she got in the thing due to the dodgy ride frequency.

Lots of people were paying out £200 for springs and paying a mechanic a century for putting them on. It was cheaper in the long run. 

Guest Erroreptile404

If it's the Citroen i'm thinking of that looked like Thunderbird 2 with the all round Hydraulics that could lower itself, we had one of those when i was a kid but we didn't have it for very long.