CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Bradford Week

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Another Monday-morning initiative to change public perscpective about a 'controversial' topic. With womens' day gone and the hilarious 'DryJanuary' a drunken memory here is more thinly veiled propaganda for us to pay for. Where's the Yaxley Lennon kid when he's needed?

Guest DrCunt
54 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Isn't there a link? Or do you expect the CC membership to go looking for this? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2019/we-are-bradford

Maybe he's worried that the BBC focusing on Bradford for a week will push average house prices above the current £183 and will price him out of the area. What a fucking shithole.

3 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Another Monday-morning initiative to change public perscpective about a 'controversial' topic. With womens' day gone and the hilarious 'DryJanuary' a drunken memory here is more thinly veiled propaganda for us to pay for. Where's the Yaxley Lennon kid when he's needed?

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Isn't there a link? Or do you expect the CC membership to go looking for this? 

Your attention to detail is dreadful, AFA.

Have you considered asking Roops whether there's a mod position up for grabs, since Rick's failure to cut the mustard at the sharp edge?

7 minutes ago, cooze said:

that's irrelevant to all those fuckin' parasites in Westminster.

I hardly think that you're well placed to comment on the integrity of others when you spend every year at the Yulin Dog Meat Festival with your cock out begging for scraps.

You stupid little cunt.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

stupid little cunt.

I'm neither stupid nor little, and the last time I was within two feet of a dog was when I clubbed the yelping shit-machine to death with a baseball bat.

Woof woof!

Fuck off.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I hardly think that you're well placed to comment on the integrity of others when you spend every year at the Yulin Dog Meat Festival with your cock out begging for scraps.

You stupid little cunt.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stupid little cunt.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You stupid little cunt.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Stupid little cunt.

This is looking conclusive.

13 minutes ago, cooze said:

I'm neither stupid nor little, and the last time I was within two feet of a dog was when I clubbed the yelping shit-machine to death with a baseball bat.

Woof woof!

Fuck off.

Of course you did. Fucking bullshit wanker. 

Edited by Iam Ape
Stupid little cunt

Guest Ollyboro
15 minutes ago, cooze said:

Woof woof!

Fuck off.

I'd consider knocking the woof woof on the head  if I were you. Otherwise people will start thinking that you're a cunt of the stupid variety.  And Frank might bum you.

37 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I'd consider knocking the woof woof on the head  if I were you. Otherwise people will start thinking that you're a cunt of the stupid variety.  And Frank might bum you.

I've also confused 'might' with 'can't wait to' on occasion, Olly.

Guest Alfie Noakes
27 minutes ago, cooze said:

Woof woof!

Fuck off.

I have never in my life seen anything more stupid than you.

Stupid little cunt.

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, cooze said:

Woof woof!

Fuck off.

SLC

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You stupid little cunt.

Stupid little cunt.

On 11/03/2019 at 14:28, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Big Black Cock Bradford week???  Is this some sort of swingers week or a gay homo thing Iam just not aware of.  Where’s Decimus when you need some advice on the gay scene?

18 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Is that you, decimus and ape driving your fagmobile?

Ignorant, brain rot fucker. If you're not willing to do the homework needed to understand simple references, choosing instead to waste your pathetic life away shouting at the other teenagers on Xbox Live, you really should just fuck off and die.

I bet the walls of your pit are a fucking mess of controller-shaped holes, the result of numerous explosive paddies thrown after twenty-hour binges of trying and failing to validate yourself by getting kill streaks of Cock of Duty. No one has bothered to patch them because they don't want to risk the gauntlet of piss-filled Mountain Dew bottles and whatever is living in the small ecosystem breeding within the small mountains of decades old Dorito bags.

LOL!