CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Usoylum soykers in Oirelund

Penny Farthing

14 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

This is the future for Ireland Panzer and 4 million more to come.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2019/0312/1035804-direct_provision/

Ha! Not just immigrants, but gyppo immigrants living in shitty caravans clogging up the toilets and getting their curry stinking shit everywhere because they only know how to use squatting toilets. His precious van will be up on bricks before he knows it.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Ha! Not just immigrants, but gyppo immigrants living in shitty caravans clogging up the toilets and getting their curry stinking shit everywhere because they only know how to use squatting toilets. His precious van will be up on bricks before he knows it.

The R.O.I. will be an Islamic Republic by 2050.

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The bricks would definitely be worth more than his wheels

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I bet the future documentaries on the resulting arms race between the IRA and ISIS to produce more effective IED's will be fascinating though.

Unlikely. The ISIS cunts would win hands down as they're totally committed and are prepared to die, taking out as many infedels as possible, as guided by a higher power in fairy land heaven. The bog rats would still but working out how to wire the cunting thing up to a car battery, be on their 5th pint and finally say "ahh fook it paddy, let's go home and jointly wank off into the communion wine" or something similar.....

Guest Khiwa
12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

They are from Tipperary. They’ve come a long way

You'd think he'd at least put an "O'" in front of the 2nd Mohammed. The non-integrating cunt.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How very fucking dare you, and after the non cuntish things I've said about you over the years...

I fully believe panzy is either dead or banged up. There's no fucking way that oiksome gobshite could keep quite with the fucking shambles of brexit

He was nowhere to be seen during my time in the cooler - although I could hear faintly Bono-sounding screams coming from the dungeons at night - just assumed Roops liked a bit of U2...

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unlikely. The ISIS cunts would win hands down as they're totally committed and are prepared to die, taking out as many infedels as possible, as guided by a higher power in fairy land heaven. The bog rats would still but working out how to wire the cunting thing up to a car battery, be on their 5th pint and finally say "ahh fook it paddy, let's go home and finger bang our cousin again"

The 72 virgins would be a problem for the tar mac brigade. But they’d probably blow themselves up more than the camel fuckers.Assembling a bomb after 25 pints with tarmac encrusted giant hands isn’t a great idea

Just now, Roadkill said:

He was nowhere to be seen during my time in the cooler - although I could hear faintly Bono-sounding screams coming from the dungeons at night - just assumed Roops like a bit of U2...

Wouldn't surprise me; everything about Bonio and his crew of talentless micks is utter shite. She's probably got all their albums

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Khiwa said:

I spoke to some bloke from Ireland last week, and his name was Mohammed Mohammed.

I was tempted to say "I heard you the first time."

And yes, he was a cunt.

I see a paddy underneath a wheelbarrow. His name was McChanic. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At first glance, it appeared to be a massive pile of shit, after some consideration, it's a massive pile of shit.

I thought I was alone in arriving at this undeniable conclusion.

PILE OF SHIT!

As usual.

On 12/03/2019 at 12:14, The Bishop said:

The R.O.I. will be an Islamic Republic by 2050.

And the biggest concentration of terrorists per capital in the world.  Something they are good at for a change, fucking Irish cunts.