CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rewiring of Western Society.

Jake The Muss

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You did claim you could bring the full might of games workshop down on the site for ‘slander’ though, which is spectacularly more fucking stupid than alluding to being a super duper hacker.

GW are are pretty serious when it comes to copyright/trademarks or anything that remotely resembles or sounds like any of their intellectual property. I imagine they don't take too kindly to a nobhead on the internet claiming all tabletop fans are paedophiles either.

1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

GW are are pretty serious when it comes to copyright/trademarks or anything that remotely resembles or sounds like any of their intellectual property. I imagine they don't take too kindly to a nobhead on the internet claiming all tabletop fans are paedophiles either.

So why didn't you follow through with your threat? Is it because you're a verbal diarrhoea suffering mong who makes empty threats with nothing to back them up in the heat of the moment? I think it just might be. 

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You already said this once before. Merely mentioning them or parodying them is not copyright infringement or an offence against their intellectual property.

Additionally, suggesting gamers who are not directly affiliated with GW may be nonces is also not something I can see them having any legal recourse against.

Otherwise I imagine anorak companies would of had a field day.

Stop talking shit about things you barely understand. Stop making threats you can’t deliver on. Stop being an almighty spastic.

Guest Erroreptile404
14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sounds like hacking to me.

Back in the day pre march 2012, youtube used a same password and username login system not unlike the one this site uses. That's as much as i'm going to say. I never claimed i was going to "hack" anyone.

Guest Bill Stickers

Back in the day pre march 2012, youtube used a same password and username login system not unlike the one this site uses. That's as much as i'm going to say. I never claimed i was going to "hack" anyone.

Because it has username and password fields?

Fuck me, we’ve got a veritable Sherlock Holmes. 

2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

And you never outright denied it, either:

Guest Bill Stickers

Just when you think things couldn’t get any more embarrassing for young Ereptile, he’s found support from CamberwellGypsy who is awarding cunts to all of my posts.

Inagine your biggest supporter being a man who pretends to be a gypsy woman online.  

Guest Erroreptile404

Oh dear sounds like all you insecure sad twats are getting really agitated, i'm glad i clearly give meaning to your sad and pointless existences though seeing as you couldn't go a week without mentioning me lmao.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Erroreptile404 said:

Oh dear sounds like all you insecure sad twats are getting really agitated, i'm glad i clearly give meaning to your sad and pointless existences though seeing as you couldn't go a week without mentioning me lmao.

Take a seat over there. We need to talk about this pram son.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Just when you think things couldn’t get any more embarrassing for young Ereptile, he’s found support from CamberwellGypsy who is awarding cunts to all of my posts.

Inagine your biggest supporter being a man who pretends to be a gypsy woman online.  

Hahaha you utter mong.

Just now, Erroreptile404 said:

You literally showed up again out of the blue and started throwing insults around you fucking drooling omni-div.

Guest Bill Stickers

Hahaha you utter mong.

I’m not sure a typo really detracts from the content of my post.

If you want to play that game though, I’ll fucking destroy you, you barely literate greekling.

My mission is to make you extinct. My record is second only to our esteemed moderator Roops. 

I take partial to full credit for many scalps including prolific posters DingTheDoggie, MikeD and Snatch.

Despite being a bunch of fucking morons of the first water, they were all head, shoulders, dandruff flecks and all above you. 

10 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

What, they use the same programming language as every other site on the 'net? Aside from you talking unadulterated bollox, you ought to be aware that some punters, cruel bastards that they are, are obviously trying to induce you into a meltdown, so calm down, leave the site and come back in a few hours.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

You literally showed up again out of the blue and started throwing insults around you fucking drooling omni-div.

No i literally logged in, replied to someone, replied to a comment from Eric and then little willy shitters and you rallied all your bumboys against me because you're sad and insecure as fuck. Oh yeah hilarious that you queers have been name dropping me for the past week despite me having more important things to do in the real world and not even being online. Sad.

Guest Bill Stickers

Oh yeah hilarious that you queers have been name dropping me for the past week despite me having more important things to do in the real world and not even being online. Sad.

Enlighten us. What you been up to chief?

Pissing the skidders off the toilet bowl?

No i literally logged in, replied to someone, replied to a comment from Eric and then little willy shitters and you rallied all your bumboys against me because you're sad and insecure as fuck. Oh yeah hilarious that you queers have been name dropping me for the past week despite me having more important things to do in the real world and not even being online. Sad.

You should really listen to Roops. Aside from not being able to spell "bollocks" properly she's telling you the truth about your current situation.

25 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Yeah, only an idiot would reveal any more detail! Got to keep those special hacking methods a secret. It really is a spooky coincidence that both YouTube and Cunts Corner use a password and username login system though. What are the chances of that?!

Guest DrCunt
42 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

That's not agitated, that's vultures circling. It's the smell of impending melt down induced death that causes it.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

Yeah, only an idiot would reveal any more detail! Got to keep those special hacking methods a secret. It really is a spooky coincidence that both YouTube and Cunts Corner use a password and username login system though. What are the chances of that?!

Do try and keep up Ape. I made this point already.

Your membership to the clique is still very much probationary at this stage.