CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rewiring of Western Society.

Jake The Muss

Guest Erroreptile404
11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

But it was the first imaginings of humans taking flight.  Which laid the groundwork for any future ideas and research into the dream.

I was talking about a fully working craft that got off the ground, i know Da vinci had designs of helicopters and all sorts of things.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

I see, Lady Pen under another ID...thought she got hit by a train a while back...i must of missed that Wiz as i'm on here a lot these days. 

He changes the name on his ID.  Fucking weapons grade idiot, him.  The only way he'll get hit by a train would be if somebody were to shove him into one.  

10 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

What north americunts/australians really mean they say "immigration" is people from some piss poor chinkoid country like we're supposed to be impressed. Go on garbage like reddit and that's all they talk about. Just look at the american's fucked up warped media and the little pedestal they put "asians" on.

No doubt but i'm all for Immigration that will bring something to the table, speaking English and respecting the laws of the land is a big plus. No free loaders as we have enough of those cunts that we love to call chav's, why add to that problem and stretch the benefit system to breaking point...oh shit !! that's already happened.

14 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

No doubt but i'm all for Immigration that will bring something to the table, speaking English and respecting the laws of the land is a big plus. No free loaders as we have enough of those cunts that we love to call chav's, why add to that problem and stretch the benefit system to breaking point...oh shit !! that's already happened.

I'm working on a final solution for the chav problem. I've already managed to break down one test subject on the molecular level, rendering them a gelatinous paste. With a few more tweaks to the formula I'll be able to increase the octane value and use them as an alternative fuel.

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The septics didn't invent any of that shit you fucking nobhead. 

Aeroplane-Englishman(no those two fucking hicks the Wright Brothers didn't invent the first plane)

electric lights-Englishman/scotsman

Telephones-scotsman

TV-Scotsman

Wifi- Just piggybacking off bluetooth

Computers-Englishman

BTW their slum of a country will be finished in 5-10 years tops, a nation of has been washed up fucking cunts(rather like you lol) who've had their day.

I'm not sure why I bother responding to you, you clearly have the intellect of a doped-up weasel.

The aeroplane was invented by the Wright Brothers, that is an established and accepted historical fact. Where is your concrete proof that it was invented by an Englishman? Likewise, the first commercial electric lightbulb was invented by an American, also an established fact.

The PC was invented by an American. What Englishman invented this and when?

I never said anything about television.

As for the telephone, thank you for confirming that immigration enriches a country. Alexander Graham Bell was a Scottish immigrant in America, who developed the telephone in America, as an American invention. Meucci, who can also claim credit was also an immigrant, and a naturalised American. Another example of how Fender's ridiculous notion that Mass immigration never works is complete bollocks, and your own idiocy has helped to prove my point. 

You remind me of that retard off of Goodness Gracious Me who claimed that everything in history was invented by an Indian, accept you blithely cling to a load of spurious shit which credits Englishmen with historical achievements.

Thick as fucking pig shit.

Guest Erroreptile404
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The aeroplane was invented by the Wright Brothers, that is an established and accepted historical fact. Where is your concrete proof that it was invented by an Englishman? Likewise, the first commercial electric lightbulb was invented by an American, also an established fact.

Brit Percy Pilcher designed a powered triplane and built it in 1899. By the last day of September 1899, Pilcher’s powered triplane was very nearly ready for flight (save, apparently, for mounting the engine), but on that day Pilcher was gliding in his “Hawk.” His previously reliable “Hawk” suffered a structural failure, fell, and Pilcher died two days later. Pilcher’s powered triplane was never flown. But the “invention” beat the Americans by 4 years.

Or maybe it was Bill Frost a Welsh carpenter who patented the aeroplane in 1894 and took to the skies in a powered flying machine the following year (8 years before the Wright brothers).

Or maybe the world’s first powered flight took place not in America in 1903, but at Chard in Somerset55 years earlier, and the man who made it happen was John Stringfellow

As for the telephone, thank you for confirming that immigration enriches a country. Alexander Graham Bell was a Scottish immigrant in America, who developed the telephone in America, as an American invention

Ahh typical fucktard double standards by americans always trying to claim other nation's inventions, he was Scottish but moved to america therefor america had fuck all to do with inventing it.

Actually just take a look at this link and apologise you sycophantic yank arse licking dingleberry.

https://www.historic-uk.com/CultureUK/Great-British-Inventions/

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure why I bother responding to you, you clearly have the intellect of a doped-up weasel.

The PC was invented by an American. What Englishman invented this and when?

I never said anything about television.

As for the telephone, thank you for confirming that immigration enriches a country. Alexander Graham Bell was a Scottish immigrant in America, who developed the telephone in America, as an American invention. Meucci, who can also claim credit was also an immigrant, and a naturalised American. Another example of how Fender's ridiculous notion that Mass immigration never works is complete bollocks, and your own idiocy has helped to prove my point. 

You remind me of that retard off of Goodness Gracious Me who claimed that everything in history was invented by an Indian, accept you blithely cling to a load of spurious shit which credits Englishmen with historical achievements.

Thick as fucking pig shit.

Alexander Graham Bell, as far as I know was working at the US patent office, at the time Antonio Meucci submitted a patent application for a device which incorporated much of the technology utilised in Bell's invention, there is a strong possibility that Bell, used his position at the patent office to pinch a lot of Meucci's ideas, combine them with his own work in electromagnetic resonance transmission, and pass the whole thing off as his own.

Guest Erroreptile404

Oh yeah immigration didn't make america the "most powerful country in the world" at all, screwing over Britain and seeing an opportunity to profit while every other country on earth was fucked and bankrupting us after WWII did that. 

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Brit Percy Pilcher designed a powered triplane and built it in 1899. By the last day of September 1899, Pilcher’s powered triplane was very nearly ready for flight (save, apparently, for mounting the engine), but on that day Pilcher was gliding in his “Hawk.” His previously reliable “Hawk” suffered a structural failure, fell, and Pilcher died two days later. Pilcher’s powered triplane was never flown. But the “invention” beat the Americans by 4 years.

Or maybe it was Bill Frost a Welsh carpenter who patented the aeroplane in 1894 and took to the skies in a powered flying machine the following year (8 years before the Wright brothers).

Or maybe the world’s first powered flight took place not in America in 1903, but at Chard in Somerset55 years earlier, and the man who made it happen was John Stringfellow

Ahh typical fucktard double standards by americans always trying to claim other nation's inventions, he was Scottish but moved to america therefor america had fuck all to do with inventing it.

Actually just take a look at this link and apologise you sycophantic yank arse licking dingleberry.

https://www.historic-uk.com/CultureUK/Great-British-Inventions/

The first plane was flown successfully by Americans. You can't claim that something was invented when it was never proven if it actually worked, and it was never proven with Pilcher. I could build something resembling a faster than light engine and claim that I invented it, but if I can't successfully demonstrate that it works, then I haven't invented anything. The same goes with the Da Vinci helicopter shit.

As for Alexander Graham Bell and the American's taking credit for his achievements, that's the upside to allowing immigration, which is my argument. And anyway, as Eric has stated, he was more than likely a shyster who stole the credit from Meucci. Either way it was invented by an American immigrant.

I'm not sycophantic over American's. I think on the whole they're a ridiculous breed, and you couldn't pay me to live in their country. But I'm not so blinkered as to ignore the fact that they are the most dominant and technologically advanced country in the world, and that success was built upon the back of wave upon wave of immigrantion.

1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

You're a typical mutated brain dead blinkered cunt, cunts like you D are part of the problem. If you was showed evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt that your bubble was burst, you would still cry your eyes out and say it wasn't so, i think the webbing has gone to your brain as you can't think for yourself.

Haha, you're such a wanker !!

So you believe that those two Russian cunts were innocently in Salisbury because they wanted to see the cathedral?

Jesus fucking Christ.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The first plane was flown successfully by Americans. You can't claim that something was invented when it was never proven if it actually worked, and it was never proven with Pilcher. I could build something resembling a faster than light engine and claim that I invented it, but if I can't successfully demonstrate that it works, then I haven't invented anything. The same goes with the Da Vinci helicopter shit.

As for Alexander Graham Bell and the American's taking credit for his achievements, that's the upside to allowing immigration, which is my argument. And anyway, as Eric has stated, he was more than likely a shyster who stole the credit from Meucci. Either way it was invented by an American immigrant.

I'm not sycophantic over American's. I think on the whole they're a ridiculous breed, and you couldn't pay me to live in their country. But I'm not so blinkered as to ignore the fact that they are the most dominant and technologically advanced country in the world, and that success was built upon the back of wave upon wave of immigrantion.

America can be summed up very simply.

Nikola Tesla died penniless.

Paris Hilton is a billionairess.

what a ridiculous place.

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The first plane was flown successfully by Americans. You can't claim that something was invented when it was never proven if it actually worked, and it was never proven with Pilcher. I could build something resembling a faster than light engine and claim that I invented it, but if I can't successfully demonstrate that it works, then I haven't invented anything.

What's this then?

18 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The same goes with the Da Vinci helicopter shit.

Wizardsleeve said that not me

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No it was invented by a Scottish person who just happened to move to america. Sorry they don't get to take credit for other nation's work.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

But I'm not so blinkered as to ignore the fact that they are the most dominant and technologically advanced country in the world

Highly debatable and their little 70 year run at the top is coming to a close anyway.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

and that success was built upon the back of wave upon wave of immigrantion.

Nope like i already said... 

17 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

immigration didn't make america the "most powerful country in the world" at all, screwing over Britain and seeing an opportunity to profit while every other country on earth was fucked and bankrupting us after WWII did that. 

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So you believe that those two Russian cunts were innocently in Salisbury because they wanted to see the cathedral?

Jesus fucking Christ.

There is no real evidence to say the Ruskie's had anything to do with that, you fucking mong gone wrong. 

Let me ask you a question D..Do you believe what you hear in the news and read in the newspapers ..a yes or no will be fine and not some brain dead long winded bullshit ?

10 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

There is no real evidence to say the Ruskie's had anything to do with that, you fucking mong gone wrong. 

Let me ask you a question D..Do you believe what you hear in the news and read in the newspapers ..a yes or no will be fine and not some brain dead long winded bullshit ?

Who the fuck would go to Salisbury for any other reason than to poison the cunts?

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

What's this then?

Wizardsleeve said that not me

No it was invented by a Scottish person who just happened to move to america. Sorry they don't get to take credit for other nation's work.

Highly debatable and their little 70 year run at the top is coming to a close anyway.

Nope like i already said... 

Bill Frost had no witnesses or photographic evidence. If his word is enough evidence to convince you then perhaps next time someone asks you who invented the first time machine you can tell them it was Decimus from Cunts Corner. I've literally just got back from 18 August 1863 and the weather was lovely.

The phone was invented (allegedly) by a Scottish person who moved to America. As an immigrant. My point is that immigration works and contributes to a healthy society. What do you find so hard to understand about that concept? An immigrant by nature is obviously born in another country.

Why were America in a position to dominate the world post world war 2? Because they were already the dominant economic and military power on the planet. They'd have been in the same boat as every other country, but mass immigration in the 19th century contributed to a population and economic boom which saw them come out the other side of the war as an unrivalled superpower.

Every aspect of your argument is totally flawed.

Bill Frost had no witnesses or photographic evidence. If his word is enough evidence to convince you then perhaps next time someone asks you who invented the first time machine you can tell them it was Decimus from Cunts Corner. I've literally just got back from 18 August 1863 and the weather was lovely.

The phone was invented (allegedly) by a Scottish person who moved to America. As an immigrant. My point is that immigration works and contributes to a healthy society. What do you find so hard to understand about that concept? An immigrant by nature is obviously born in another country.

Why were America in a position to dominate the world post world war 2? Because they were already the dominant economic and military power on the planet. They'd have been in the same boat as every other country, but mass immigration in the 19th century contributed to a population and economic boom which saw them come out the other side of the war as an unrivalled superpower.

Every aspect of your argument is totally flawed.

The trouble is, we don't get Scottish or Italian geniuses, we get all the shitty brown ones.

• Like 1

I think with those of lesser intelligence the terms "immigrant" and "asylum seeker" sometimes get confused due to the widespread scepticism modern day politics brings to the table on the matter. That or he's just being an ignorant, stubborn twat.