CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rewiring of Western Society.

Jake The Muss

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The trouble is, we don't get Scottish or Italian geniuses, we get all the shitty brown ones.

There are no real geniuses, Eric. Life is a grinder and we're all just bacteria living on flecks of meat clinging to the sides, slowly and blindly slipping ever closer to the spinning gears of oblivion. Personally, I blame @Mrs Roops.

Guest Erroreptile404
42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill Frost had no witnesses or photographic evidence.

...And all the other British who invented it before the shite brothers in the link i gave you are liars too are they?

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Why were America in a position to dominate the world post world war 2? Because they were already the dominant economic and military power on the planet. They'd have been in the same boat as every other country, but mass immigration in the 19th century contributed to a population and economic boom which saw them come out the other side of the war as an unrivalled superpower.

Absolute fucking horse shit. Maybe go and read up on a thing called the Anglo-american loan and the position the yank cunts were in prior to the second world war, they were in a depression and Britain was the ONLY superpower on the planet, the only reason those parasites became anything is due to Britain being bankrupted by THEM  which was their main goal and profiting from two world wars. Go and look up war plan red while you're at it. The biggest mistake Churchill ever made was getting those slimy, cowardly pieces of shit involved. Should have kept Britain's atom bomb research to ourselves and eventually used it on them.

Guest Erroreptile404
24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think with those of lesser intelligence the terms "immigrant" and "asylum seeker" sometimes get confused due to the widespread scepticism modern day politics brings to the table on the matter. That or h

e's just being an ignorant, stubborn twat.

What are you you his little bitch white knight riding in on a fiery steed? I didn't mention asylum seekers so fuck off you downy cunt. 

25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think with those of lesser intelligence

Coming from the saddo who admits to cleaning toilets for a living? ha!

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

What are you you his little bitch white knight riding in on a fiery steed? I didn't mention asylum seekers so fuck off you downy cunt. 

About time you stopped trying to sound smart and took a swing. Put down the Xbox controller and bring it you pimply little fruitcake. I'll skin you with a Brillo pad and wipe oven cleaner over your exposed muscle structure.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Immigration from worthwhile sources, nothing wrong with that mate, i'm all for that just as long as it's controlled.

Well, we can hardly claim a pedigree for ourselves, can we. Descended from Bythrons, Germanic Tribes, Frisians and Jutes we're more or less no different from the cunts that flock to our(?) shores today. We is not Black tho' or Jap or the slightest bit Yankie, so it's good to be British after all. We just need to get the 'control' bit right and we're made. 

7 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You sound rattled, Espacktile. Is your games console downloading some big updates, leaving you with fuck all else to do?

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Roadkill said:

About time you stopped trying to sound smart and took a swing. Put down the Xbox controller and bring it you pimply little fruitcake. I'll skin you with a Brillo pad and wipe oven cleaner over your exposed muscle structure.

I don't need to try to sound smart i am smart. Why don't you fuck off and draw some more pretty pictures with your giant, oversized, spaztech, drool proof mongoloid crayons you got for christmas and keep your nose out of it dickhead. 

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I don't need to try to sound smart i am smart. Why don't you fuck off and draw some more pretty pictures with your giant, oversized, spaztech, drool proof mongoloid crayons you got for christmas and keep your nose out of it dickhead. 

Definitely rattled.

• Like 1

Because I'm bored and looking for some easily triggered little gobshite to rattle instead. Mission accomplished - dance for me, sweet window licker and if you're lucky I'll draw you like one of my French girls later.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Phwoarrr. You sexy little minx you. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Because I'm bored and looking for some easily triggered little gobshite to rattle instead. Mission accomplished - dance for me, sweet window licker and if you're lucky I'll draw you like one of my French girls later.

26cc42181dd927ad88626fd16c60956e01e558f6

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Make sure you pay special attention to the abnormally large muscle structure of Espacktiles wanking arm.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

He's thrown his Xbox controller out of reach and can't get it back because the diabetes after years of Mountain Dew abuse took his legs

I think you mean his PlayStation 1. 

@EreptileDysfunction everyone has got their own place on this site. The niche that you have carved out for yourself is as the resident online gaming, creepy fucking man-child.

Every time that you step out of your comfort zone, usually whenever you are triggered by the merest mention of America, you end up coming across as a right stupid fucking cunt.

Do you hate America because you're unable to visit Disneyland? I understand that they have very stringent visa requirements.

17 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Please accept my apologies for not awarding any likes tonight - I had higher things to do involving irons and Withers.

That's fine, Ape. I'm simply here for the visual spectacle of a completely pointless wanker getting his foundations rattled. All this lovey-dovey diplomacy shit of late has stalled the fun stuff the Corner has to offer and I can think of no better blood sacrifice than the local, shamelessly unrepentant "gamer dude" to get things rolling again.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

@EreptileDysfunction everyone has got their own place on this site. The niche that you have carved out for yourself is as the resident online gaming, creepy fucking man child.

Every time that you step out of your comfort zone, usually whenever you are triggered by the merest mention of America, you end up coming across as a right stupid fucking cunt.

Do you hate America because you're unable to visit Disneyland? I understand that they have very stringent visa requirements.

Great response totally ignored what i said in my last reply to you because you know i'm right. Americans are leeches who are long overdue for a good ICBMing and bitch slapping. Judging by other comments on here it seems i'm not the only one who doesn't like america either! Oh dear.

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

Great response totally ignored what i said in my last reply to you because you know i'm right. Americans are leeches who are long overdue for a good ICBMing and bitch slapping. Judging by other comments on here it seems i'm not the only one who doesn't like america either! Oh dear.

What are some of your favourite games, Reptile? 

I would be glad to see America disappear in a puff of smoke. Fortunately their society is so broken, and their chickens so chlorinated, it will destroy itself.

26 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Great response totally ignored what i said in my last reply to you because you know i'm right.

That's because it was complete fucking bollocks.

You expect me, or anyone else to believe, that Britain was a superpower who all of a sudden gave up its premier standing in the world to borrow a few quid from America that it didn't actually need?

Britain was a fading power before the war, why do you think it had to go cap in hand to the USA for money and help to stave off inevitable defeat to Germany and Japan? For shits and giggles? If it was such a financial and military powerhouse, why didn't it finance and prosecute the war alone?

Your stupidity is quite frankly astounding.

Guest Erroreptile404
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's because it was complete fucking bollocks.

You expect me, or anyone else to believe, that Britain was a superpower who all of a sudden gave up its premier standing in the world to borrow a few quid from America that it didn't actually need?

Britain was a fading power before the war, why do you think it had to go cap in hand to the USA for money and help to stave off inevitable defeat to Germany and Japan? For shits and giggles? If it was such a financial and military powerhouse, why didn't it finance and prosecute the war alone?

Your stupidity is quite frankly astounding.

The yank scum profited from both Germany and the UK, they didn't help us out of the goodness of their hearts, oh yeah took them over 2 years to get involved and they only did so because Hawaii (which wasn't and still isn't any part of north america) got a pasting from the gooks. If Britain wasn't a superpower why did the septics have plans to attack Britain and canada in the 30s?? They were nothing before WWII and would still be nothing if it wasn't for us fighting two wars back to back in a span of 20 years while those cunts hid away an ocean away. Oh and British soldiers didn't like the yank shit and didn't want them in our country during WWII either, are they "stupid fucking cunts" too? 

America is a fading superpower get used to it fuckboy. Britain is arguably in a more powerful position now than it was in WWII, they're not.

10 hours ago, southerncunt said:

As I type this, I sit in a country born of the British isles. For this windfall of cultural advantage I am grateful in ways that you should also be cognisant of. However, immigration has enriched our country beyond what it may have been had it not occurred. 

Mass immigration only works if you allow it from worthwhile sources. 

Your immigration policies have been well controlled and Australia has plenty of space to accommodate global riff-raff.All the new cunts who arrive help to continue with the steady persecution of the aboriginal peoples.