CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rewiring of Western Society.

Jake The Muss

8 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I'm glad you chose a boring, mundane inanimate household object such as an iron as an avatar, it suits your dullard personality right to the ground.

if you paid attention to events on CC, rather than claiming to be able to hack it,  you’d know the significance of the iron. Failing that, just ask @Witheredscrote

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I'm glad you chose a boring, mundane inanimate household object such as an iron as an avatar, it suits your dullard personality right to the ground.

If ever a comment deserved a specific reaction then that was it. 

Iron, FFS. I despair sometimes. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Look at it this way. So far the only ammunition you've had to use against me is the fact that I work as a cleaner and like to draw as a hobby - all of which you've already heavily used at this point. Now look at this entire thing from my perspective - I'm looking at some gobby little slag who has pranced onto a site where the piss taking of others is the very point of its existence. They've expressed a fascination with a hobby that is easily taken the piss out of and an easily exploited sensitivity towards any criticism on the subject. They've gone so far as to threaten legal action and when everyone took the piss out of them for that they resorted to threats of hacking - which was also instantly taken the piss out of.

Now, instead of just backing off from the conflict, they continue to stamp their feet like a petulant child throwing a tantrum. The Moderators of the site have warned them about what will eventually happen if they continue down this path, even members newer to the site than them have hinted towards it, but the tantrum continues unabated. Every other user on the site now see's them as an easy target - an easily triggered, thin skinned little wanker who can be sent into a blind rage at the merest mention of their past transgressions.

At this point, with the reputation you've set for yourself, you have three options:

You can shut your whore mouth right now before you dig yourself a bigger hole, take a few days to cool off, grow some thicker skin and take your chances at weathering the tsunami of shit you're going to have to put up with during the rest of your time on here under your current ID.

You can leave quietly and maybe ask the Moderators to allow you to come back under a new ID after an extended period of time.

Or you can continue the tantrum and inevitably get so angry that you say something that gets you banned from the site permanently (AKA a meltdown).

The choice is entirely yours, but I'm really, really hoping you chose the third option.

@Mrs Roops, I'll be taking my Admin badge now.

Fuck me Killer!

I mean, actually do it to me 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Guess who's cumming to dinner.

enhanced-buzz-10929-1334601933-2.jpg

Baws, this should get a prize.....I have no fucking idea what it would be named, but it is certainly deserving of spotlight attention.  

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

What does frog sperm look like .. surely it can't look like a tadpole?

I want to hurt you........say the voices in my head.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 25/03/2019 at 03:03, Witheredscrote said:

Arse licking cunt

Withers, be quiet.  I'm sure the dockworkers paid you for the full hour, fucking dullard.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 25/03/2019 at 03:39, scotty said:

Careful wiz. This is reminiscent of eric's shameless whoring around the newbies. 

I have to give credit when and where it's due, Scotty.  For example, when the queues at the sexually transmitted infection centre are especially long, I credit Punky and Withers for getting out of the bedsit a little more.