CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rewiring of Western Society.

Jake The Muss

Guest Couldn't give a shit
2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The yank scum profited from both Germany and the UK, they didn't help us out of the goodness of their hearts, oh yeah took them over 2 years to get involved and they only did so because Hawaii (which wasn't and still isn't any part of north america) got a pasting from the gooks. If Britain wasn't a superpower why did the septics have plans to attack Britain and canada in the 30s?? They were nothing before WWII and would still be nothing if it wasn't for us fighting two wars back to back in a span of 20 years while those cunts hid away an ocean away. Oh and British soldiers didn't like the yank shit and didn't want them in our country during WWII either, are they "stupid fucking cunts" too? 

America is a fading superpower get used to it fuckboy. Britain is arguably in a more powerful position now than it was in WWII, they're not.

The US did indeed profit greatly at the expense of the UK during WWII but what many people fail to realize is that Britain failed to repay debts owed to the US from WWI which is why they refused to enact the Lend lease Act until our gold reserves were exhausted.

Decimus is correct in that the British Empire was in terminal decline pre WWII. There were many reasons for this but the main one for me was the huge debts incurred during WWI. Prior to the First world war Britain was the world's largest creditor, afterward it was the world's largest debtor. This was exacerbated by Churchill's disastrous decision to return the UK to the gold standard in 1925 which paralyzed the economy and left it heavily exposed when the depression hit. You also need to consider the fact that India, the lynchpin of the empire, was already on the cusp of home rule which was inspiring various other nationalist movements. In short, the empire would have collapsed regardless of WWII as it was a luxury that could no longer be afforded.

21 hours ago, Fender777 said:

This process started taking shape many years ago with the introduction of the European union. Then the dumbing down of our society with bad education, the explosion of mas immigration, which never ever works, read your history books for that one. Subliminal messages and virtual signalling in the controlled media and puppet celebrities, and the huge amount of shit on T.V. has helped this agenda by the shadow rulers. Aggressive mutated movements that haven't a clue when they're questioned by sane people, they simply don't have the answers and go on the defensive with aggression. The list is long and depressing and logical thinking is a thing of the past. The food we eat also plays a massive part, especially with our youngsters, who have all of a sudden developed many conditions over the last few decades.

The brainwashing of our society is in full flow and any cunt that thinks this isn't happening...i suggest you wake up and research everything before you believe the controlled media and the puppets we call our leaders. We will not be leaving the EU on March the 29th, i knew that as soon as i voted to leave that bully system. Some more bullshit tactics will take place as to have another fucking vote. Then there is the demonization of Russia which could spark another war, any lame brain that think Russia is guilty of what the lying sacks of shit in the west is saying, is a truly amazing deluded thick cunt...Do your own research and don't trust any of the state controlled media.

IT's ALL BULLSHIT !! 

But England will win the ashes.

FUCK OFF !!

Your headline got me interested as a Nom. Your opening paragraph drew me in a little further, then you fucked it up by going all USA and Russia on me.

Fuck off we are leaving the EU.  Delaying the exit has no logic. There is now no reason the ask for an extension with nothing on the table. Why delay another few months when there is no reason to delay or come back later.   Nothing is on the table requiring a bit more time.

So your thought process is flawed, fucked up, pure fucking mental son.

Now fuck off

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, we can hardly claim a pedigree for ourselves, can we. Descended from Bythrons, Germanic Tribes, Frisians and Jutes we're more or less no different from the cunts that flock to our(?) shores today. We is not Black tho' or Jap or the slightest bit Yankie, so it's good to be British after all. We just need to get the 'control' bit right and we're made. 

When the immigrants who have been in western countries for many years start complaining about the immigrants arriving in the last few years, then you know it's not a good situation we find ourselves in. The above statement regarding the Germanic tribes, Jutes  and so on, is one which can simply be answered by saying that was centuries ago and the times have moved on since those days. The incoming batch can't be said in the same breath as those because this is a supposed modern civilization and has no place for primitive barbaric ideology.

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Your headline got me interested as a Nom. Your opening paragraph drew me in a little further, then you fucked it up by going all USA and Russia on me.

Fuck off we are leaving the EU.  Delaying the exit has no logic. There is now no reason the ask for an extension with nothing on the table. Why delay another few months when there is no reason to delay or come back later.   Nothing is on the table requiring a bit more time.

So your thought process is flawed, fucked up, pure fucking mental son.

Now fuck off

Slow down old man or you will choke on your words when it hits home that we will not be leaving the EU, i like your positive thinking, spare a thought on this, the only deal that will be made will be an under the table, out of the public eye deal. Therefore keeping us attached to the EU somewhat and not what the people voted for, or another vote and then more bullshit if that vote is the same. Fuck me open your eyes, look what happened in Ireland. It isn't going to happen mate but i hope i'm the one eating my words.

Now you can fuck off as well.

8 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The yank scum profited from both Germany and the UK, they didn't help us out of the goodness of their hearts, oh yeah took them over 2 years to get involved and they only did so because Hawaii (which wasn't and still isn't any part of north america) got a pasting from the gooks. If Britain wasn't a superpower why did the septics have plans to attack Britain and canada in the 30s?? They were nothing before WWII and would still be nothing if it wasn't for us fighting two wars back to back in a span of 20 years while those cunts hid away an ocean away. Oh and British soldiers didn't like the yank shit and didn't want them in our country during WWII either, are they "stupid fucking cunts" too? 

America is a fading superpower get used to it fuckboy. Britain is arguably in a more powerful position now than it was in WWII, they're not.

Have you suffered some sort of catastrophic brain injury? 

It's all very well being full of the patriotic bombast of youth, but you have absolutely no idea about history or the current geopolitical situation. 

Britain in a stronger position now than WWII. Jesus you're fucking thick.

8 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The US did indeed profit greatly at the expense of the UK during WWII but what many people fail to realize is that Britain failed to repay debts owed to the US from WWI which is why they refused to enact the Lend lease Act until our gold reserves were exhausted.

Decimus is correct in that the British Empire was in terminal decline pre WWII. There were many reasons for this but the main one for me was the huge debts incurred during WWI. Prior to the First world war Britain was the world's largest creditor, afterward it was the world's largest debtor. This was exacerbated by Churchill's disastrous decision to return the UK to the gold standard in 1925 which paralyzed the economy and left it heavily exposed when the depression hit. You also need to consider the fact that India, the lynchpin of the empire, was already on the cusp of home rule which was inspiring various other nationalist movements. In short, the empire would have collapsed regardless of WWII as it was a luxury that could no longer be afforded.

You can't school him, CGAS, the boy is a fucking idiot. The little Harry Flashman cunt is living in a Victorian fantasy world where Britain remains a global superpower.

He made a post recently claiming that some rusty old tub the Royal Navy had docked in a Japanese port was single-handedly defending Japan from the Chinese, despite the Japanese Maritime Defence force being one of the largest and most technologically advanced fleets on the planet. His stupidity appears to have no limits.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I feel like if my life had gone horribly wrong in an alternate timeline, we could have been friends. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You can't school him, CGAS, the boy is a fucking idiot. The little Harry Flashman cunt is living in a Victorian fantasy world where Britain remains a global superpower.

He made a post recently claiming that some rusty old tub the Royal Navy had docked in a Japanese port was single-handedly defending Japan from the Chinese, despite the Japanese Maritime Defence force being one of the largest and most technologically advanced fleets on the planet. His stupidity appears to have no limits.

I saw that post and pondered a response but you already had it covered. This chap obviously requires some time away from the Daily Stormer and few months in his local library's non fiction section.

20 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm working on a final solution for the chav problem. I've already managed to break down one test subject on the molecular level, rendering them a gelatinous paste. With a few more tweaks to the formula I'll be able to increase the octane value and use them as an alternative fuel.

Just put drugs that kill off sperm and ovulation on KFC, Red Bull and room temperature carling, the chav species will be extinct in a generation. Or make Depo Provera mandatory based on IQ and social standing

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Just put drugs that kill off sperm and ovulation on KFC, Red Bull and room temperature carling, the chav species will be extinct in a generation. Or make Depo Provera mandatory based on IQ and social standing

That would be good. No more BB, poncing on ice, BGT  and all the rest of the shit tv. Simon fucking Cowell will be a hasbeen and cunts like Gemma Collins and that fat fuckwit she's married to,  will be a distant nightmare. 

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

It’s pretty clear what’s happened to the pathetic little cunt.

All his mates went off to university where they actually read history from proper text books, and gain a modicum of genuine insight.

Whereas poor old Ereptile, with his two Ds in Textiles and Tourism Studies has spent the last 3 years crushing cardboard boxes at his dad’s factory, scratching his arse, playing Runescape, browsing 4chan and gaining a false sense of historical perspective by reading the titles of Reddit threads.

A real fucking idiot, of that there is no doubt. The poor boy needs a little theology and geometry. 

Guest Erroreptile404

Have you suffered some sort of catastrophic brain injury? 

It's all very well being full of the patriotic bombast of youth, but you have absolutely no idea about history or the current geopolitical situation. 

Britain in a stronger position now than WWII. Jesus you're fucking thick.

Likewise mongtard, and most sources on the internet say we're arguably the second most powerful country on the planet, ICBMs, bigger economy than WWII etc. it's you who's living in a fantasy world.

You're right i didn't go to the Jeremy Corbyn school of revisionist history and lentils for snowflake student wankers who got degrees in sociology and philosophy. 

If the jap cunts are so powerful why is the British navy there regularly and has been for years? Oh yeah because their navy is garbage(like your existence). Japan is a joke of a country that's shit scared of china and i hope the chinks give them and the septics what's coming to them in the near future. Fuck off

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It’s pretty clear what’s happened to the pathetic little cunt.

All his mates went off to university where they actually read history from proper text books, and gain a modicum of genuine insight.

Whereas poor old Ereptile, with his two Ds in Textiles and Tourism Studies has spent the last 3 years scratching his arse, playing Runescape, browsing 4chan and gaining a false sense of historical perspective by reading the titles of Reddit threads.

A real fucking idiot, of that there is no doubt. The poor boy needs a little theology and geometry. 

Oh look another little faux middle class wanker has turned up to save his little bitch!

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I saw that post and pondered a response but you already had it covered. This chap obviously requires some time away from the Daily Stormer and few months in his local library's non fiction section.

16 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The height of Britain's power was 1920 and every source on the internet will confirm that, funny that isn't it? 

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Oh look another little faux middle class wanker has turned up to save his little bitch!

Absolutely no denial you flunked your education I see, and that you now live a typical neck beard existence in a dead end.

Christmas drinks with the old gang in 2022  will be too much to bear - all their conversations about what they’re doing with their lives after uni, the places they’ve been on holiday, the upcoming weddings.

All the while you’re sat in the corner every year with nothing to add except your wildly inaccurate historical theories.

You’ll hang yourelf that New Year’s Eve in your gritty little bedsit, A Whiter Shade of Pale playing on a loop in the background.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Can't see this going to well for you pal

Oh no! is william STD lickers going to dig in to his big bag of Guardian reader insults and psycho-analyse me? Quaking in my boots! 😓 😆😆

Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

Absolutely no denial you flunked your education I see, and that you now live a typical neck beard existence in a dead end.

Christmas drinks with the old gang in 2022  will be too much to bear - all their conversations about what they’re doing with their lives after uni, the places they’ve been on holiday, the upcoming weddings.

All the while you’re sat in the corner every year with nothing to add except your wildly inaccurate historical theories.

You’ll hang yourelf that New Year’s Eve in your gritty little bedsit, A Whiter Shade of Pale playing on a loop in the background.

Are you kicking in this bedroom-dwelling little armchair general's head in as well, Stickers?

Strange, I always rated Quincy higher than you... I'll have to change that.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Are you kicking in this bedroom-dwelling little armchair general's head in as well, Stickers?

Strange, I always rated Quincy higher than you... I'll have to change that.

I’m out of retirement to finish the cunt off.

The Corner’s answer to Paul Scholes, but harder in the tackle.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

That sounds more like you and that decimus wanker's lives TBH, depressed, miserable, have shitty soul destroying offices jobs, bogged down with a wife and kids, no freedom and going nowhere in life. Must be awful to be you pair of queers.  

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

That sounds more like you and that decimus wanker's lives TBH, depressed, miserable, have shitty soul destroying offices jobs, bogged down with a wife and kids, no freedom and going nowhere in life. Must be awful to be you pair of queers.  

As oppose to what, exactly? Sitting at home soaking up disability giros because their fat arses have fused to their lazy boy chairs after too many sweaty hours killing virtual prozzies in GTA?

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I’m 28, unmarried and just dinky mate (Double income no kids).

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

As oppose to what, exactly? Sitting at home soaking up disability giros because their fat arses have fused to their lazy boy chairs after too many sweaty hours killing virtual prozzies in GTA?

Go back to cleaning your diarrhoea splattered bogs wanker, i was talking to the organ grinder not the monkey.