CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rewiring of Western Society.

Jake The Muss

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’m 28, unmarried and just dinky mate (Double income no kids).

And live in a tent in someone's back garden in London, congrats 👏

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

Go back to cleaning your diarrhoea splattered bogs wanker, i was talking to the organ grinder not the monkey.

Or what? You'll set your Fortnite clan on me? You lads might get stuff done in your sad little computer-generated realities, but I reckon I could handle the lot of you sun-deprived, carpal tunnel suffering wankers blindfolded with the soggy end of my mop.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

As oppose to what, exactly? Sitting at home soaking up disability giros because their fat arses have fused to their lazy boy chairs after too many sweaty hours killing virtual prozzies in GTA?

I’ve never seen someone so quickly rattled. I reckon we’re going to drive him to turn to drink this evening. He’ll smash a few Stellas, log into Second Life, return home to his virtual house and beat up his in-game wife.

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’ve never seen someone so quickly rattled. I reckon we’re going to drive him to turn to drink this evening. He’ll smash a few Stellas, log into Second Life, return home to his virtual house and beat up his in-game wife.

Its a strange situation with this one. He's been permanently rattled ever since me and Decs took the piss out of him for threatening to bring the full wrath of the gaming industry down on our heads by sending some of our posts to popular gaming websites. Personally, I let him get away with it for a bit to see if he'd improve as a punter over time, but he's still grasping at any chance to make a gay little gaming reference and the wounds clearly haven't healed over, so I see the entire thing as more of a mercy killing at this point. He's only robbing himself of precious experience points by sticking around on here.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its a strange situation with this one. He's been permanently rattled ever since me and Decs took the piss out of him for threatening to bring the full wrath of the gaming industry down on our heads by sending some of our posts to popular gaming websites. Personally, I let him get away with it for a bit to see if he'd improve as a punter over time, but he's still grasping at any chance to make a gay little gaming reference and the wounds clearly haven't healed over, so I see the entire thing as more of a mercy killing at this point. He's only robbing himself of precious experience points by sticking around on here.

Can you link the post? It sounds fucking hilarious. Like a more virgin version of that guy claiming the full force of VW’s legal department was going to sue Roops. 

Guest Erroreptile404
7 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Fucking Norah.

@EreptileDysfunction, how is your crack legal team doing? Surprised you weren’t able to poach Robert Mueller.

I see you've all been talking about me in PMs like a bunch of naughty schoolgirls, hilarious!

rattled

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

I see you've all been talking about me in PMs like a bunch of naughty schoolgirls, hilarious!

rattled

I must admit I'm a bit rattled. Should I be seeking legal help? I'd certainly hate it if my non-existent Xbox Live account was banned. All of my pets in the Sims would starve. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Can't see this going to well for you pal

He had the audacity to earlier claim that the majority of members were backing him up on this.

So far his intellectual allies appear to be limited to Fender, and that's about as effective as having Harvey Price as your phone a friend.

What a spectacularly thick cunt.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
50 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The height of Britain's power was 1920 and every source on the internet will confirm that, funny that isn't it? 

Geographically but not economically and that was mainly due to the Sykes-Picot treaty that carved up the Ottoman empire between the UK and France. Throw in German SW Africa, most of what is now Tanzania and New Guinea you have some worthless desert, a few Tanzanite mines and a jungle full of cannibals not to mention a certain religious fault line now known as Israel. All this for the paltry sum of of 2.1 million empire dead, a wrecked economy, Europe laid waste and British prestige terminally weakened. From that point on the British Empire was a paper tiger and the Yanks, Japs and subsequently  the Nazis knew it. 

Why do you think Chamberlain climbed up Hitler's arse at Munich? 

Why do you think the Japs overran SE Asia so easily?

Why do you think the Yanks treated John Maynard Keynes with utter contempt when he went to Washington with the begging bowl?

Why do you think the Yanks practically took military control of Australia post Pearl harbour despite it being clearly within the British sphere of influence?

Answer: Britian was fucked.

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Likewise mongtard, and most sources on the internet say we're arguably the second most powerful country on the planet, ICBMs, bigger economy than WWII etc. it's you who's living in a fantasy world.

You're right i didn't go to the Jeremy Corbyn school of revisionist history and lentils for snowflake student wankers who got degrees in sociology and philosophy. 

If the jap cunts are so powerful why is the British navy there regularly and has been for years? Oh yeah because their navy is garbage(like your existence). Japan is a joke of a country that's shit scared of china and i hope the chinks give them and the septics what's coming to them in the near future. Fuck off

What internet sources are these then? Your Sonic The Hedgehog Appreciation Society GeoCities page? Militarily and economically, Britain is behind even France, you stupid little tit. To claim that the Chinese and Russian's are lagging behind our under resourced, tiny military is a laughable claim even for you.

And as for Britain being more powerful than it was in World War II because it has now got ICBMs, that's like saying the modern Italian army is more effective in comparison to the Roman war machine because they use guns instead of gladius's. Considering ICBMs didn't fucking exist in 1944, you can hardly use this as evidence to back up your quite clearly ludicrous claims. In relative terms, compared to other countries in the time period, Britain along with the USA and Russia, was in the top three most powerful countries on the planet. It had a seat at the top table and divided up the post war world, it's voice clearly mattered. Now, we're an afterthought, insignificant and incapable of fighting an independent war on one front, let alone several.

You are without a doubt, the thickest cunt I've ever had the pleasure of dismantling on here. The stupid fucking wanker who keeps on giving.

46 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Can you link the post? It sounds fucking hilarious. Like a more virgin version of that guy claiming the full force of VW’s legal department was going to sue Roops. 

That was @sean5302. Did you catch the little exchange where he claimed to have been a director of engineering at VW for 20 years, and then Bawsy found him on a VW enthusiast website, asking advice on ignition timing for a 1996 Golf?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was @sean5302. Did you catch the little exchange where he claimed to have been a director of engineering at VW for 20 years, and then Bawsy found him on a VW enthusiast website, asking advice on ignition timing for a 1996 Golf?

If nothing else, Baws does have a unique mastery of time management. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bawsy on a VW enthusiast site? That's fucking sad. TBH, anyone who goes on a website chatting and arguing with other cunts is a fucking sad bastard. 

Wait.....doh! 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@EreptileDysfunction. I'm curious too. Who told you that you had your own 'covert' PM thread?

He's cornered and saying anything in a desperate attempt to fool himself into believing his idiocy isn't clearly visible to everyone on here. I can't speak for communications between Decs and Bill, but I've never once talked to either of them via PM. It's a simple case of seeing a spacker and calling it a spacker.

@EreptileDysfunction you've received an absolute fucking drubbing today and have resorted to completely transparent divide and conquer tactics.

Any further attempts to salvage your reputation now would be utterly futile. Save a possible appearance by Fender with one of his trademark incomprehensibly shit posts, you're completely alone. 

Call it a day and delete your profile.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@EreptileDysfunction you've received an absolute fucking drubbing today and have resorted to completely transparent divide and conquer tactics.

Any further attempts to salvage your reputation now would be utterly futile. Save a possible appearance by Fender with one of his trademark incomprehensibly shit posts, you're completely alone. 

The way I see it, he has the opportunity to expose the alleged double agent, by including one of us in the alleged PM thread in which this information was allegedly imparted to him.

Guest Bill Stickers

As interesting as his nonsensical historical  theories are, I really want to get back to the alleged impending lawsuits from Games Workshop and various other gaming corporations.

I assume, as the first threat of legal action was made in early December which I missed at the time, litigation proceedings are now well under way?

Are you still pursuing the charge of slander you mentioned earlier to Roadkill, despite slander relating to spoken word rather than written?

Or have you informed your lawyers that the offence you were trying to think of is libel?

If your legal understanding is anything like your understanding of global modern economic and military history,  I won’t lawyering up any time soon.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You big fucking softy, Decs. Offering him the cowards way out like that. I for one would like a ten page essay explaining exactly how he came to be such an easily triggered little snowflake, his logic behind thinking anyone in the gaming industry would give a shit about what he has to say, a heartfelt apology written to the punters of the Corner for cursing us with his presence and a signed, legally binding contract stating that he will never return, punishable by death if he ever breaks it. Then and only then would he be allowed to slink off and lick his wounds.

7 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

As interesting as his nonsensical historical  theories are, I really want to get back to the alleged impending lawsuits from Games Workshop and various other gaming corporations.

I assume, as the first threat of legal action was made in early December which I missed at the time, litigation proceedings are now well under way?

Are you still pursuing the charge of slander you mentioned earlier to Roadkill, despite slander relating to spoken word rather than written?

Or have you informed your lawyers that the crime you were trying to think of is libel?

If your legal understanding is anything like your understanding of global modern economic and military history,  I won’t lawyering up any time soon.

Alas, my relentless campaign of ironing Withers back to the stone age has taken up all my likes.

You missed a cracker on that thread. The very notion that it's libellous to state that fully grown men who spend their days on X Box Live are habitual sex offenders is clearly ludicrous. It's an undoubted fact.