CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rewiring of Western Society.

Jake The Muss

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

China is only a threat to other countries near to it and a threat to american hegemony, not the UK or europe unless you think they're going to send a fleet halfway around the world to attack us for...? what's this fictional scenario that the UK gets into a war with china? There's more chance of us getting into a war with them just being allied with america, you probably believe that "special relationship" crap too. The only thing russia has going for it is nuclear weapons and again is only really a threat for eastern european countries, so not really our problem is it. So you agree the UK should pull out of nato and let all those shit hot countries deal with their own problems, glad we agree on that. 

You're the one proclaiming Britain's military preeminence, you can decide any scenario that you like. A local dispute, a global one etc. It doesn't matter how far away they are from us if it comes to a genuine conflict, they're not constrained by distance if they really want to project a war.

So tell me how we would beat either of them in a one-on-one conflict. 

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're the one proclaiming Britain's military preeminence, you can decide any scenario that you like. A local dispute, a global one etc. It doesn't matter how far away they are from us if it comes to a genuine conflict, they're not constrained by distance if they really want to project a war.

So tell me how we would beat either of them in a one-on-one conflict. 

The superior range of our longbows, of course. That or he'd summon a horde of Orcs from the Dark Realm...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

You know me, I'm not much of one for taking sides as a rule, but holy fucking bollocks @EreptileDysfunction, you're on the wrong side of the mother of all fucking bukkake sessions here.

I’d say he is in a variation of a bukkake party. Do you remember the scene in “The adventures of Barry McKenzie” where the colonials he hates so much all piss on the fire in the studio?

He’s the fire.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

The French army is larger, the French navy has more personnel and ships, and the French nuclear arsenal is larger than the UKs. The UKs economy is sometimes listed as the fifth largest in the world, but within the past two years has regularly come in sixth behind France's. The French, by all measurable figures, are militarily superior to the UK, and in recent years have in the most part performed better economically. It pains me to say all this, as I fucking detest Withers, but I hate boorish John Bull fuckwits like you more.

Your inflated opinion of Britain's standing in the twenty first century is only matched by your opinion of your own ability to take on the sites big boys. In both cases, you are completely and embarrassingly wrong.

Accepting that this is a hypothetical situation but comparing the UK's and France's military abilities in a confined bust up is like comparing apples and pears, both sides have different strengths and weaknesses but together it would constitute a formidable fighting force. The UK has the more advanced air force but France has a greater long range SAM capability but is weaker in short range SAM's. France has more troops and a paramilitary force but cant match the UK in quality of training, organisation ability and logistics. France has far more tanks but is lacking in tracked armoured vehicles compared to the UK. I can go on, but its essentially a pointless exercise.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Accepting that this is a hypothetical situation but comparing the UK's and France's military abilities in a confined bust up is like comparing apples and pears, both sides have different strengths and weaknesses but together it would constitute a formidable fighting force. The UK has the more advanced air force but France has a greater long range SAM capability but is weaker in short range SAM's. France has more troops and a paramilitary force but cant match the UK in quality of training, organisation ability and logistics. France has far more tanks but is lacking in tracked armoured vehicles compared to the UK. I can go on, but its essentially a pointless exercise.

Fascinating. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’m out of retirement to finish the cunt off.

The Corner’s answer to Paul Scholes, but harder in the tackle.

The only tackle you're familiar with is the wedding variety as it slaps against you're bum fluff covered chin, you horrendous puff

Never like one of my comments again

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Agreed. I was merely stating that far from being the world's second most powerful country in military terms as ED bizarrely claims, the UK would struggle to overcome France in any subsequent conflict, which I'm sure you would agree with bearing in mind both countries respective military assets.

How about his ridiculous notion that Britain would come out on top in a war against either Russia or China? I sincerely hope that you don't suffer from similar delusions brought on by bombastic Brexit fever?

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. I was merely stating that far from being the world's second most powerful country in military terms as ED bizarrely claims, the UK would struggle to overcome France in any subsequent conflict, which I'm sure you would agree with bearing in mind both countries respective military assets.

How about his ridiculous notion that Britain would come out on top in a war against either Russia or China? I sincerely hope that you don't suffer from similar delusions brought on by bombastic Brexit fever?

In a total conventional war fought globally, its essentially a question of attrition - who will run out of assets first? Clearly the UK would. This underlines the point of NATO.

On 13/03/2019 at 21:17, EreptileDysfunction said:

I don't need to try to sound smart i am smart. Why don't you fuck off and draw some more pretty pictures with your giant, oversized, spaztech, drool proof mongoloid crayons you got for christmas and keep your nose out of it dickhead. 

You make Mongumental seem like an articulate cunt when you’re rattling your gaming headset off your greasy little head. 

Rattled as fuck.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

He had the audacity to earlier claim that the majority of members were backing him up on this.

So far his intellectual allies appear to be limited to Fender, and that's about as effective as having Harvey Price as your phone a friend.

What a spectacularly thick cunt.

I have nothing in common with this cunt D, i might agree with some of his comments (not many) but that's the same with all of you on here, including you on a rare occasion. i'm a lone wolf and think you're all spastics..

Now go and get breast fed by Susan Boyle....Fuck off !!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

@EreptileDysfunction you've received an absolute fucking drubbing today and have resorted to completely transparent divide and conquer tactics.

Any further attempts to salvage your reputation now would be utterly futile. Save a possible appearance by Fender with one of his trademark incomprehensibly shit posts, you're completely alone. 

Call it a day and delete your profile.

You love me really...

7 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I have nothing in common with this cunt D, i might agree with some of his comments (not many) but that's the same with all of you on here, including you on a rare occasion. i'm a lone wolf and think you're all spastics..

Good old Fender; like the siege of Lucknow, only without the relief 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 13/03/2019 at 08:24, Decimus said:

The classic riposte of a whipped cur. "I was only joking!". It's been tried on here by cleverer cunts than you, and it didn't work for them either.

As usual you have missed the point. It was quite obvious to anyone with a brain that I was satirising your BBC/ Channel 4 panel show sarcasm.

There may well have been cleverer cunts than me on here but you ain’t one of them mate, don’t worry about that.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

As usual you have missed the point. It was quite obvious to anyone with a brain that I was satirising your BBC/ Channel 4 panel show sarcasm.

There may well have cleverer cunts than me on here but you ain’t one of them mate, don’t worry about that.

“Mate”.....What a dreadful term or form of address.

You’re either an Australian pleb or you’re a peasant.

Which one is it ?

45 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Oh that's nice, we're all spastics now. I think I preferred your Australian mate Mick Taylor, that cunt appreciated my theories regarding the prolonging of life for torture victims. Will he be visiting the corner at any time?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“Mate”.....What a dreadful term or form of address.

You’re either an Australian pleb or you’re a peasant.

Which one is it ?

Sad, lonely little fantasist. Nothing to say so provokes abuse from other sad cunts on the internet. Abuse in cyberspace is better than being ignored and ridiculed in real life I suppose.

Sent from the Suicide Watch hotdesk.