CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rewiring of Western Society.

Jake The Muss

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh that's nice, we're all spastics now. I think I preferred your Australian mate Mick Taylor, that cunt appreciated my theories regarding the prolonging of life for torture victims. Will he be visiting the corner at any time?

Have you watched the latest wolf creek series Eric ?

You never know when old Mick might pop up.

14 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Have you watched the latest wolf creek series Eric ?

You never know when old Mick might pop up.

I saw the first one, which was superb. I didn't know they'd made a second series. Does mick survive then? I remember they left that to your imagination at the end of series one.

Guest Ollyboro
37 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

How did you know i was part Sikh ?

Probably because of the bandages on your head, Fends. And if you ever refer to me as a spastic again, I'll wheel myself over and hit you with my colostomy suitcase.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I saw the first one, which was superb. I didn't know they'd made a second series. Does mick survive then? I remember they left that to your imagination at the end of series one.

I thought the second series was better than the first, old Mick has a lot of fun in this one. He takes control of a bus load of tourists, you know it's going to end in tears..

2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Probably because of the bandages on your head, Fends. And if you ever refer to me as a spastic again, I'll wheel myself over and hit you with my colostomy suitcase.

OB, we are in the madhouse with all the crazy people around, just my gentle observation of spastics. Have you seen what's come through those cunts corner doors of late.

Shocking i tell you.

On 13/03/2019 at 08:21, Decimus said:

Not bad for a country built on mass immigration considering that mass immigration apparently "never works"

It seems to 'work' on your potato farm, low pay, long hours, bury the bodies, get some more desperate refugee cunts, quids in Dicko.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cooze said:

It seems to 'work' on your potato farm, low pay, long hours, bury the bodies, get some more desperate refugee cunts, quids in Dicko.

Do you use racial profiling when considering what sort of dog you're going to fuck of an evening?

Is your bed full of the hairs of good old fashioned British Yorkshire Terriers, or do prefer foreign types? Personally, I'd imagine that your rampant xenophobia goes out of the window when you're hanging out the back of an Afghan Hound and barking like a demented Chihuahua.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Do you use racial profiling when considering what sort of dog you're going to fuck of an evening?

Is your bed full of the hairs of good old fashioned British Yorkshire Terriers, or do prefer foreign types? Personally, I'd imagine that your rampant xenophobia goes out of the window when you're hanging out the back of an Afghan Hound and barking like a demented Chihuahua.

I wouldn't know, I hate the cunts, you're the fucking dog lover, you tell me.

Woof woof.

Guest Erroreptile404
11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. I was merely stating that far from being the world's second most powerful country in military terms as ED bizarrely claims, the UK would struggle to overcome France

The only thing the UK has ever struggled to overcome in regards to the french is the overwhelming stench of B.O and garlic emanating from them.

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Reported for implications of bestiality.

3 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

@Decimus @William T.D. Stickers @Iam Ape  i thought i'd leave this with you three queers and all the other sad wankers giving it the same tired old schtick as you can probably all relate strongly, hang on IS that you three queers??? lmao!

How fucking stupid are these cunts. It's got to be a fucking nightmare, only having a 2 inch stiffy, but then, to go on telly and tell every cunt. The fat one's grown that stupid beard to compensate, in some bizarre Grizzly Adams masculinity exercise, the middle one is a simpering faggot and I didn't watch the last one trying to convince the world (And himself) that having a cocktail sausage for a penis is fine. I hope that these cunts get taunted by 10 year old kids for the rest of their lives. 

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How fucking stupid are these cunts. It's got to be a fucking nightmare, only having a 2 inch stiffy, but then, to go on telly and tell every cunt. The fat one's grown that stupid beard to compensate, in some bizarre Grizzly Adams masculinity exercise, the middle one is a simpering faggot and I didn't watch the last one trying to convince the world (And himself) that having a cocktail sausage for a penis is fine. I hope that these cunts get taunted by 10 year old kids for the rest of their lives. 

These eyesight problems are a nightmare Eric .. I just read your 2 inch stiffy as a 2 inch staffy. :o

1 minute ago, The Bishop said:

You actually posted something about a year ago suggesting that you were part asian with India mentioned, from how you post there is a lot to suggest you would be part Sikh rather than Hindu.

My half-sister is a quarter Pakistani - where's my fucking golden ticket?

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I thought we'd been banned from mentioning canines in the wake of jazz's "Frankgate" episode. 🤔

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, Erroreptile404 said:

@Decimus @William T.D. Stickers @Iam Ape  i thought i'd leave this with you three queers and all the other sad wankers giving it the same tired old schtick as you can probably all relate strongly, hang on IS that you three queers??? lmao!

Really? This is your ultimate comeback? Incinuating someone has a small cock?

Absolutely and utterly inspired.

And of course, total projection on your part. Your username is about being sexually inadequate, and your best comeback is about being sexually inadequate.

Only a complete virgin would be constantly be thinking about such things.

When do you think someone will finally pierce your hymen?