CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. Gambling, the government's new addiction to push on the masses, now that fags and beer are politically incorrect. 

Fat, tattooed retarded chav slags with eleven brown kids, thinking that spunking their child benefits on Foxy Bingo and 'scratchies' is akin to 'living the high life'.

And any man who uses the term 'acca' in a non ironic fashion, needs to be glassed with a broken vase, covered in dogshit.

@paulmerson

Probably hasn’t signed up to CC yet, but you never know.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. Gambling, the government's new addiction to push on the masses, now that fags and beer are politically incorrect. 

Fat, tattooed retarded chav slags with eleven brown kids, thinking that spunking their child benefits on Foxy Bingo and 'scratchies' is akin to 'living the high life'.

And any man who uses the term 'acca' in a non ironic fashion, needs to be glassed with a broken vase, covered in dogshit.

What the fuck is an "acca"?

On 15/03/2019 at 00:45, Wolfie said:

You seem to know a lot about its sights and sounds. Are you a second-hand car salesmen from Solihull with a shit Brummy accent?

Yes, I’ve been a few times to the gypsy festival. It’s fucking shit.   I’m usually with the pink shirt corporate wankers.

On 14/03/2019 at 17:49, Last Cunt Standing said:

Agreed. Cheltenham is a fucking toilet and gets worse every year, only surpassed by Aintree, which swims in WAGs and Pikeys every April. The Dante Festival At York is a much better experience, so point your marketing team there for your office trip next year. 

Good wood horse racing was ok last year. Done the York and Doncaster courses.   Chester races is the best on the flat. Great setting.

5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

@paulmerson

Probably hasn’t signed up to CC yet, but you never know.

I’m busted.  It took some time but you finally got me outted 

On 14/03/2019 at 00:33, camberwell gypsy said:

So I take by all the above that your £50 punt on Sam's profile in the 1.30 fucked up then? 

Absolutely spot on. You even got the correct horse, are you a gypsy fortune teller?