CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bloody Bloody Sunday

Stubby Pecker

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Whilst I could make a hilarious post about your comment relating to how long it’s been since your mangy rat has had a good seeing to, I won’t, I don’t play to the cheap likes.

I do have a question though; why, as the ‘first responder’, do you feel the need to  quote tim’s entire dog shit nom, it’s hardly fucking required, is it? 

Stupid old cunt. 

Fascinating that you, who has only created one nom since February, and an utter pile shit it was, feel compelled to offer criticism of Gyps, or Stubbs.  You squirm and slither up Frank's arse, plagiarize his schtick one boring one word responses such as dreadful, awful, boring, etc...before ending up regurgitating a "kill yourself."  

It's no secret I want to see Pen have his ankles wrapped in chains then dragged over broken glass, shards of rusty metal and razor wire coated in pig shit, but he still offers more to this site than you.

Never log in again.

37 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fascinating that you, who has only created one nom since February, and an utter pile shit it was, feel compelled to offer criticism of Gyps, or Stubbs.  You squirm and slither up Frank's arse, plagiarize his schtick one boring one word responses such as dreadful, awful, boring, etc...before ending up regurgitating a "kill yourself."  

It's no secret I want to see Pen have his ankles wrapped in chains then dragged over broken glass, shards of rusty metal and razor wire coated in pig shit, but he still offers more to this site than you.

Never log in again.

You are not a real woman are you Whizz .. where did you have the operation .. Brazil?

Just now, The Bishop said:

You are not a real woman are you Whizz .. where did you have the operation .. Brazil?

Shut up Pen, you fucking silverback cunt. You're packing the equivalent of a giant redwood underneath your British Rail issue pencil skirt.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Pen, you're the pioneer of cock tucking, cock-sucking poofery of this site.  Never post again.  It appears to have escaped your razor sharp observational skills that nobody fucking likes you.  If only you were even remotely as fascinating as train schedules.

Fuck off and die.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Pen, you're the pioneer of cock tucking, cock-sucking poofery of this site.  Never post again.  It appears to have escaped your razor sharp observational skills that nobody fucking likes you.  If only you were even remotely as fascinating as train schedules.

Fuck off and die.  

How do you know about this "cock tucking" thing .. did the doctor tell you to do it?